Look what I found on Myspace! SVU Homecoming picture with mr. guilty!

:laugh:
snapple said:
Also notice that when a teammate put his arm around the guy next to him, that same guy reciprocates with his arm around as well. I don't see any arms around raven...he must have cooties.

yep..............although the guy in the back row...............2nd in from the left, kinda reminds me of raven as well.......(he's rather sullen looking-------and----there's no-one being too friendly to him either.)

(benefit of the doubt------perhaps he's disgusted to be in a pic WITH raven ..or on the SAME team).

His presence was not overly welcome either. While he was at SVU, he cheated on his wife a couple times, and left a freshman girl pregnant. At a mormon school, this is pretty shocking and unforgettable behavior. He left SVU the same time Raven did, and this is his first time back. No one was too happy to see him either. Good observation Laurie.

lauriej said:
yep..............although the guy in the back row...............2nd in from the left, kinda reminds me of raven as well.......(he's rather sullen looking-------and----there's no-one being too friendly to him either.)

(benefit of the doubt------perhaps he's disgusted to be in a pic WITH raven ..or on the SAME team).

Just to be clear, I was referring to the guy 2nd from the left in the picture, not Raven.

OffRoad said:
His presence was not overly welcome either. While he was at SVU, he cheated on his wife a couple times, and left a freshman girl pregnant. At a mormon school, this is pretty shocking and unforgettable behavior. He left SVU the same time Raven did, and this is his first time back. No one was too happy to see him either. Good observation Laurie.

Wow so two guys playing on the same team had affairs on their wives?

Well I hope the 2nd guy from the left (on top row) divorces his wife instead of killing her.

OffRoad said:
Just to be clear, I was referring to the guy 2nd from the left in the picture, not Raven.
Whew, I thought you were talking about raven getting the freshman girl pregnant and my face was like this :eek: !

How was the reaction to raven's visit back to the college? Did anybody hang around with him or did they try to avoid him? Did raven seem to notice?

How was the reaction to raven's visit back to the college? Did anybody hang around with him or did they try to avoid him? Did raven seem to notice?

....i'm betting that "the guy" ( back row .2nd from the left) and raven ,bonded-------- both losers, with a lot in common........

You think they bonded LaurieJ lol.

I think Raven being the sociopath that he is, wouldn't associate closely with someone that would be considered "not a very good guy."

See if Raven does something wrong like embezzlement, cheat on his wife (on several occasions) and just so happens to murder his wife, doesn't mean that he would bond with someone like himself, he would distance himself from that type of behavior, because Raven thinks he is above reproach, he truly believes himself to be superior to someone like that.

Raven would not like that around him much. The Raven thinks he is so much better than everyone else, and I would think he would be appalled by that behavior coming from someone else (though hoping someday he can bond with guys just like him behind bars.)

I could be wrong, but would love to hear reactions on how close to this guy he is, I'm betting he treats him with the kinda of contempt and disapproval that he should be shown by even former close friends and family.

Yep another armchair psychoanalyses of The Rave. Can't wait to to see how close I am.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back