Looking for opinions

I understand the author was trying to stay as close as possible to the set up of events as well as make a point as to where things MAY have gone had the evidence and people involved been investigated properly, however, the rest is pure fantasy imho.

There is NO WAY possible that all of the events occurring that night were without involvement of JR. If he wasn't involved in the crime, he was in the cover up.

Remember, his law team hired private detectives to BUILD a case to present a defense had things gone to court. Who does that if they are not in some way involved in what evolved?

I understand the author was trying to stay as close as possible to the set up of events as well as make a point as to where things MAY have gone had the evidence and people involved been investigated properly, however, the rest is pure fantasy imho.

There is NO WAY possible that all of the events occurring that night were without involvement of JR. If he wasn't involved in the crime, he was in the cover up.

Remember, his law team hired private detectives to BUILD a case to present a defense had things gone to court. Who does that if they are not in some way involved in what evolved?

would be possible only 1 person did it?
maybe PR ?
or maybe JR?
would be that possible?

Hi Dirks Mom!! I think that most likely one person committed the crime, but multiple people covered up the truth as to how it occurred.

Good find SuperDave..It was an interesting read. I think its possible Patsy did this and John never knew, never asked. But I do have a hard time with this scenario by way of motive. If it was an accident and JB hit her head in the bathroom, I just dont see Patsy nonchalantly thinking, Oh I better just killer her and cover it up. Then again, who knows, I dont know Patsy, have no idea what she was capable of. I absolutely agree this is how the cops should have handled the scene/situation. They maybe could have found the answers had they done it correctly. It now sounds ridiculous that the family stayed in the house and actually were told by a detective to look around!

Good find SuperDave..It was an interesting read. I think its possible Patsy did this and John never knew, never asked. But I do have a hard time with this scenario by way of motive. If it was an accident and JB hit her head in the bathroom, I just dont see Patsy nonchalantly thinking, Oh I better just killer her and cover it up. Then again, who knows, I dont know Patsy, have no idea what she was capable of. I absolutely agree this is how the cops should have handled the scene/situation. They maybe could have found the answers had they done it correctly. It now sounds ridiculous that the family stayed in the house and actually were told by a detective to look around!

Peepers,

ridiculous or conveniant. Accident or conspiracy ?

Hi Dirks Mom!! I think that most likely one person committed the crime, but multiple people covered up the truth as to how it occurred.

thanks for your reply!
well I mean is it possible that ONLY 1 person commited and knew about the crime (all the cover up)and the other just "believed" it was an intruder?
f.example PR did it and John did have anything to do with it?
is that possible? or because all the found evidence it had to be more than 1 ?
I hope you understand what I mean

thanks for your reply!
well I mean is it possible that ONLY 1 person commited and knew about the crime (all the cover up)and the other just "believed" it was an intruder?
f.example PR did it and John did have anything to do with it?
is that possible? or because all the found evidence it had to be more than 1 ?
I hope you understand what I mean

I cannot believe that Patsy did ALL of this by herself. JR was involved at some level, regardless of WHO killed JB. BOTH parents were involved with the coverup. I believe Patsy wrote the note with JR's help. There is NO chance, IMO, that JR was UNAWARE of how, why and who killed his daughter.

I cannot believe that Patsy did ALL of this by herself. JR was involved at some level, regardless of WHO killed JB. BOTH parents were involved with the coverup. I believe Patsy wrote the note with JR's help. There is NO chance, IMO, that JR was UNAWARE of how, why and who killed his daughter.

I said a few times that one of my scenarios is that JDI and PR helped in the cover'up, not knowing the whole truth.There is one event that IMO supports this.Their first CNN interview,few days after the murder.PR was obviously not in her right mind.If they both were heavily involved,wasn't JR afraid that she might slip,crack?And the way she always looks up at him,like she wants approval re what she is saying.
Anyway,I find it weird that they had the guts to go on TV with PR being on medication.It was risky.Or maybe this was the point,look,my wife-s a total mess cause an intruder killed our child(he used her).Cause he on the other hand seemed very cool and controlled.He tried to look desperate but all I saw was him looking down which IMO points to guilt.

I said a few times that one of my scenarios is that JDI and PR helped in the cover'up, not knowing the whole truth.There is one event that IMO supports this.Their first CNN interview,few days after the murder.PR was obviously not in her right mind.If they both were heavily involved,wasn't JR afraid that she might slip,crack?And the way she always looks up at him,like she wants approval re what she is saying.
Anyway,I find it weird that they had the guts to go on TV with PR being on medication.It was risky.Or maybe this was the point,look,my wife-s a total mess cause an intruder killed our child(he used her).Cause he on the other hand seemed very cool and controlled.He tried to look desperate but all I saw was him looking down which IMO points to guilt.

Madeline, I think you are much closer to the truth than a PR did it scenario. The pieces just fit together better!!

Madeline, I think you are much closer to the truth than a PR did it scenario. The pieces just fit together better!!

I HOPE I am right and it's one of the two top scenarios of mine (JDI or BDI) because if so there still is a tiny chance for justice,the killer is alive.

There are a few things (strong) that make me rather think JDI than PDI and I can't get over them:

1.prior abuse(more likely sexual than corporal punishment,hence the cover up)
2.JR admitting that the investigators were hired to prepare HIS defence
3.a sane man who already lost one daughter would never cover for a psycho wife who has rage attacks,would not let his son live under the same roof with her
4.his personality and her personality,he's not a man who can be easily controlled and lied to,she's the stand by her man type
5.his family being lawyered up,hers not
6.ST giving him the pass way too early even if evidence clearly pointed to him,hey if RDI,him going down to the basement so many times,him finding the body,doesn't that tell you that at least he knows something??no,it was convenient for everyone that people were pointing fingers at her,why.

and I am sure I am forgetting many things from the list now,there are more....

If we follow the path of logic, this is the most likely scenario... just an observation from keeping up with other cases. But sometimes, logic doesn't apply, and that's where things get sidetracked...much to the satisfaction of the perp, I'm sure. I too wondered what their reactions would have been if PR had slipped up in that interview. When she talked about 2 people knowing what happened, I was expecting her to blurt it out. But regardless of who did what, I can honestly say that PR, in that particular interview anyway, showed the emotion. She was a basket case. MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starrynight8974
Back