Looky what beesy found!!

deandaniellws said:
That post was in reference to her turning her back on the intruder, not the arm cut. I think he did the stabbing of her arm because in the polygraph he failed the question about stabbing or cutting Darlie. Also, it was on her right arm, and she is right handed, thus making it more likely she was holding the knife in her right hand while stabbing her children. So, to me it seems more likely that Darin did the stabbing on her arm.
I guess those are valid points. It is just that it would be so easy for her to do it herself or for someone to push the tip of the knife into her arm during a struggle. I am not sure what would have to take place for it to occur during the stabbings, but I think that arm was bleeding during most of the crime. hat sort of eliminates her or Darin doing it intentionally. You'd think if it was intentional, they would wait until just before they called 911.

beesy said:
The jeans didn't have any spatter on them. They were just bloody. And he covered his butt by saying he was near all 3 victims, and the blood pattern/lack of on his jeans backed him up. So Dufus lucked up! [url="http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/3/3_11_7v.gif"]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/3/3_11_7v.gif[/url]
Changed clothes, or smeared Devons blood over all spatters doing cpr, got more from Damon, DARLIE AS WELL but not as much as the boys should have been. How much aid does he say he gave Darlie she is an adult and claims she wrapped herself and gave help to Darin with the boys. These repeated trips for towels would explain why so many drops from her arm. The blood from her neck wound would flow down her body and shirt front not her arm. I also have a question to ask ,have you seen the picture of the living room, is the black mobile phone on the floor the one Darlie used. The room can be viewed at the gallery at the justicefor darlie site. I have some more questions to ask too but I'm looking at it differently now and I am kickin around an idea or two but want more evidence. I not disputing the cast off or aspirations but obviously you have followed this a lot longer so I feel you can cut thru a lot of the spin.

SanQuentinvisitor said:
Yes, I do know what you mean. That is why this case is a huge draw still, IMO. I am baffled by parents killing their children and in such a brutal way.......I mean a knife? She cut in the flesh of her own children...........My kid gets a scrape and I am up all night with guilt that I couldn't prevent it.........I feel like my own skin was ripped when it happens so this is just wayyyyyyyyy out there for normal thinking people but to have TWO parents capable or TWO parents willing to cover is really astonishing.
I hope your heart can take it.

Most Boo Boo's in life only require a tube of neosporin, band-aids, a big hug and kiss, maybe a story and some hot chocolate if its cold and Kool-aid when its hot. Imagine what your first -aid kit looks like now. Stay prepared.

WAIT TILL THEY ARE TEENAGERS. That's when to worry that's when they want to drive your car and all your money.

G.I.RattlesnakeJane said:
I hope your heart can take it.
LOL.......I was referring to when they were young and really, I was just trying to make a point that the idea of purposefully and with intention to cut into my child is so beyond normal thinking, I can't comprehend it.
Most Boo Boo's in life only require a tube of neosporin, band-aids, a big hug and kiss, maybe a story and some hot chocolate if its cold and Kool-aid when its hot. Imagine what your first -aid kit looks like now. Stay prepared.

WAIT TILL THEY ARE TEENAGERS. That's when to worry that's when they want to drive your car and all your money.
HA.......I know you were just talkin'- like I was just talkin' but my kids are now well out of the boo boo stage........
I am now headed into the 'dreaded tweenager' years. :eek: I only hope they only do or go through 1/2 of what I did............I would be thrilled with that.

Anyway, back to this shell of a woman, Darlie and her lousy husband.. ;)

deandaniellws said:
I don't think she knew it was going to bleed that much that fast. :eek:
So her original plan was not to bleed that much? Do you think she always planned to be a victim too?

SanQuentinvisitor said:
Okay, that makes sense. But do we know that Darin WAS asleep? He wasn't asleep when the cops got there........he wasn't asleep when darlie was on the line with 911.......I think he was down stairs staging with her but you're right, could have been shirtless.

I need more education on this case to play with you big dogs...:) I will read more..............I know she did it, I am just trying to figure out how, why, when and what the sequence of events actually were..........HA. like all of you, I guess.

Thanks for responding to me.
We don't know Darin was asleep. That part just rings true to me. His first trip downstairs sounds real, his shock at the blood. He thinks the table fell and cut Devon. He's confused. But this was way before she called 911. Even by their stories, she does not pick up the phone until he comes down. The question is when Darin came down, how much had happened? Devon was dead and Damon had already been stabbed, I think. I don't think Devon was killed in a rage and then Daman was killed to cover it up. I think she planned both murders, but without much thought as to the mechanics and was surprised when things were more difficult than she thought they'd be. Small boys, asleep, she thought they'd just die. How long did Darin and Darlie discuss what to do next? Probably not very long. I know she cut her throat because of the angle, but was he there to tell her where to cut? Alot of that gets muddled and depending upon how much you wish to believe Darin was involved is decided during that time.

detectivewannabe said:
I am a fence jumper. If I read alot of Beesy's posts, I believe 100 percent she's guilty. Then I start thinking again and maybe.....?? The one thing that bothers me is I know it is possible for an intruder to come in and kill a child and leave the adult alive (see a thread I started in this forum "Can I ask a question") Although it doesn't happen often and more often then not a parent is responsible. Now beesy and goody and mary456 are going to get me, but I might say I am a fence jumper:(
The child is usually taken, not just murdered right there in front of its mother
Is a fence jumper different than someone who is on the fence?

beesy said:
So her original plan was not to bleed that much? Do you think she always planned to be a victim too?
Yes...because how could she explain that the two little ones were dead and big ole Darlie is still alive?

deandaniellws said:
The experts believe Darlie cut her own throat because it is at an angle that follows the pattern of most self inflicted injuries. Also, in the throat cut, there were signs of hesitation. I think Darin stabbed her arm though.
Go read DiMiao testimony and Clayton

Changed clothes, or smeared Devons blood over all spatters doing cpr, got more from Damon, DARLIE AS WELL but not as much as the boys should have been. How much aid does he say he gave Darlie she is an adult and claims she wrapped herself and gave help to Darin with the boys. These repeated trips for towels would explain why so many drops from her arm. The blood from her neck wound would flow down her body and shirt front not her arm. I also have a question to ask ,have you seen the picture of the living room, is the black mobile phone on the floor the one Darlie used. The room can be viewed at the gallery at the justicefor darlie site. I have some more questions to ask too but I'm looking at it differently now and I am kickin around an idea or two but want more evidence. I not disputing the cast off or aspirations but obviously you have followed this a lot longer so I feel you can cut thru a lot of the spin.
I'm not saying there wasn't any covered up spatter or cast-off, etc. on his pants. But there was nothing there that shouldn't have been there, you know I'm saying? His jeans fit his story. He says he didn't give any aid to Darlie, but he did get near her after the medics and cops got there. The two of them were standing by the glass doors, heads lowered, whispering. They raised their heads and stepped apart when approached. This is another thing Darlie doesn't tell in her story. She was not on the floor passed out, she was standing talking for a few minutes after the police arrived. There were no wet towels though. Repeated trips to the boys to stab them and/or check for signs of life would also account for her blood drops, right?
Yes, that black phone is the one she was on. You know one of the things about Devon which really bothers me? All of the handprints and smears in his blood on his little body. It's awful!

beesy said:
The child is usually taken, not just murdered right there in front of its mother
Is a fence jumper different than someone who is on the fence? [url="http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/11/11_9_12.gif"]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/11/11_9_12.gif[/url]

No, I just jump from the guilty side to the innocent side like a hurderler in the olympics. But I truely want to believe she is innocent but I think I believe she's guilty. Let me just say you guys are a joy to "study" with and San Quinten Visitor is great to have here. I saw alot of their posts in the Scott Peterson thread.

Hope I'm not boring/irritating you with my theories that I have no facts to back or the questions I keep asking that you've probably answered a thousand times before me. This case is interesting to me and most of my friends look at me like I have snakes crawling out of my head when I try to talk "true crime" with them.;)

No, you're not boring me. I love this stuff. My friends and husband look at me the same way. I am so glad I found this place.

beesy said:
I'm not saying there wasn't any covered up spatter or cast-off, etc. on his pants. But there was nothing there that shouldn't have been there, you know I'm saying? His jeans fit his story. He says he didn't give any aid to Darlie, but he did get near her after the medics and cops got there. The two of them were standing by the glass doors, heads lowered, whispering. They raised their heads and stepped apart when approached. This is another thing Darlie doesn't tell in her story. She was not on the floor passed out, she was standing talking for a few minutes after the police arrived. There were no wet towels though. Repeated trips to the boys to stab them and/or check for signs of life would also account for her blood drops, right?
Yes, that black phone is the one she was on. You know one of the things about Devon which really bothers me? All of the handprints and smears in his blood on his little body. It's awful!
ok on another thread I thought Darin had said he was in his underwear till the cops got there. Ok if he had been running around looking for a place to hide something he might have dropped that sock. He dumped his shirt and pants leaving only his underwear until cops got there to give him an alibi for the blood on his pants, they witnessed him in underwear first?
Putting on jeans over any bloody underwear would definitely smear any thing up. Lost chance Uh.....

ok on another thread I thought Darin had said he was in his underwear till the cops got there. Ok if he had been running around looking for a place to hide something he might have dropped that sock. He dumped his shirt and pants leaving only his underwear until cops got there to give him an alibi for the blood on his pants, they witnessed him in underwear first?
Putting on jeans over any bloody underwear would definitely smear any thing up. Lost chance Uh.....
I don't know where you read about Darin and underwear, but he said he ran down nude the first time. He ran back upstairs at some point to put on his pants, he says before he went to get Karen, but who the heck knows, huh? Waddell says when he met Darin in the yard, Darin was shirtless, but had pants on. Later, at the hospital, Darin was stripped, photo-ed nude and given scrubs to wear. He had a shirt on at the hospital that he borrowed from Terry Neal.

beesy said:
I think she bled so much that she got dizzy, then she thought she was dying. I think that is why she kept asking for an ambulance. She knew the children would be dead...she wanted it for herself.

beesy said:
beesy....how did they account for not having the wet towels around the bodies if that is what she says she was doing? I know she told that story to account for the blood that was found down the sink drain, but I don't see any wet towels around the pictures.

detectivewannabe said:
No, I just jump from the guilty side to the innocent side like a hurderler in the olympics. But I truely want to believe she is innocent but I think I believe she's guilty. Let me just say you guys are a joy to "study" with and San Quinten Visitor is great to have here. I saw alot of their posts in the Scott Peterson thread.

Hope I'm not boring/irritating you with my theories that I have no facts to back or the questions I keep asking that you've probably answered a thousand times before me. This case is interesting to me and most of my friends look at me like I have snakes crawling out of my head when I try to talk "true crime" with them.;)
Hey Detective........I think that little voice that is pulling you from one side to the other is because you are most likely a 'normal' person who can't conceive of ever doing something like this. It's okay. Most of us struggle with believing a mother could do this...........I would suck as an investigator or detective because if I would have felt enormous sympathy for these parents rather than be objective and see it for the crime scene it really was and that they were the killers, not the victims. She's a mother in a suburban neighborhood.........who would ever suspect someone like that to do this......naturally he has to be a 'dark' intruder........I'm glad those investigator were unconvinced early on.

deandaniellws said:
beesy....how did they account for not having the wet towels around the bodies if that is what she says she was doing? I know she told that story to account for the blood that was found down the sink drain, but I don't see any wet towels around the pictures.
There weren't any wet towels. This is where Darlie yells shoddy police work. Anytime a convict says shoddy police work, perk up your ears. It's the old everything was put together in the same bag and was contaminated. Oh, and they say LE looked at the crime scene after the towels had dried. What else can she say? Besides the truth?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awb1903
Back