Lou Smit has Died

When a famous or infamous person dies are we just supposed to remember the good and positive things or choices that person made in his life?

You mean like when Nixon died? That's essentially what I'm trying to avoid happening here.

When a famous or infamous person dies are we just supposed to remember the good and positive things or choices that person made in his life? Look at some of the statesmen, profits, movie stars. We never hear the end of their imperfections.

One cannot go into a case like this, especially with the way this was played out from the beginning and with the HORRIBLE INITIAL POLICE INVESTIGATION, and KNOW that Patsy was innocent!

JMO & GMAB

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lou was not part of the initial investigation. He was brought in later, so surely he can't be faulted for that?

ETA; OH, I see what you are saying now, I think. Because of the mishandling of the initial investigation/evidence he could not have been sure Patsy was innocent.

Take it from me, NONE of us will care one whit about what anyone says about us when we are dead. As for me, I plan to be just as annoying from the "Other Side" as I am now. Can't WAIT to pinch people whenever I want. Death will be the ultimate Invisibility Cloak. Got a whole list of people to slap upside the head, which I can't do while alive because of lawsuits and all....
LOL.love it.think I'll join you in that venture someday :)

ETA; OH, I see what you are saying now, I think. Because of the mishandling of the initial investigation/evidence he could not have been sure Patsy was innocent.

That's the way I interpreted it.

I have the utmost respect for this man.I agree with what he was saying.I am one who personally do not believe John or Patsy had anything to do with thier daughters death.I hope and pray they will reinvestigate little Jon Benets death.I do believe the answers are out there and Justice can happen for her.Rest in peace Lou Smit.You have earned my respect.Well done.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KhaosDisciple
Back