Loved Ones Fear Richard Simmons Being Held Against His Will

Dehydration frequently strikes people more easily and causes more severe effects if there is some underlying disease or a mental condition. Diabetes, people with dementia forgetting to drink, that sort of thing. So I think it could be both dehydration, and not the whole story at the same time.

My underlying condition was hyperemesis but I don't think it's possible for him to be pregnant. For me it was usually a trip to the ER and then an overnight stay.

I think there's something else going on like maybe his caretakers weren't taking care if him.

Dehydration frequently strikes people more easily and causes more severe effects if there is some underlying disease or a mental condition. Diabetes, people with dementia forgetting to drink, that sort of thing. So I think it could be both dehydration, and not the whole story at the same time.

I think there's something else going on like maybe his caretakers weren't taking care if him.

I agree with you both. It's possible his mental health has been deteriorating and his "nanny" is neglecting him. If he's not capable of taking care of himself on his own, he may not even realise/be capable of letting someone know she's not properly taking care of him. It does look a bit like elder abuse, to be honest.

IIRC 'Prince' one spokesperson said he was 'dehydrated' and the plane landed.....
Could Richard also be in pain from exercises ............thus on pain meds?
Could he be in danger like so many celebs that died while under care of bad doctors? JMOO

RICHARD SIMMONS
HOSPITALIZATION WAY MORE SERIOUS

6/7/2016 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/07/richard-simmons-hospitalized-maid-photo/

Richard Simmons' people claimed he was in the hospital for less than 24 hours, but that doesn't seem to be the case, because his housekeeper made several trips to Cedars-Sinai ... days after he was admitted.

A post on Simmons' Facebook account stated he suffered from dehydration, but 3 days in it looks like he never checked out of the hospital.​

Richard Simmons speaks out on hospitalization

By Lisa Respers France, CNN

Updated 12:13 PM ET, Mon June 6, 2016

(CNN) — Richard Simmons wants to assure fans that he is still doing fine.

Amid reports that the fitness guru had been hospitalized for "bizarre behavior," Simmons released a statement saying he was just dehydrated...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/06/entertainment/richard-simmons-hospitalization/

Imo. I'm tired of old celebrities not leaving their loving kids in charge of things.

They hire babysitters to raise their kids for 20 years. And then they act like their kids are leeches. So then they decide to trust some caregiver that they barely know to become a spokesperson for them while leaving the children to fight for power of attorney or whatever.

Jmo

'Anybody' can release a written statement (just as 'anyone' can post to a Facebook page) claiming to be Richard Simmons.

I am tending to go with the latest TMZ report who reports his housekeeper was seen coming and going from Cedars-Sinai several times over the weekend.

Richard Simmons Returns Home from Hospital, Says He's 'Feeling Great'

by Meredith B. Kile and Desiree Murphy 5:15 PM PDT, June 05, 2016

Simmons has returned home from the hospital.

Tom Estey, Simmons’ publicist of 27 years confirmed to ET on Sunday that the 67-year-old fitness guru had returned home after being hospitalized on Friday, adding that Simmons is “fine.”

Simmons also gave a statement to ET, saying, "Thank you to everyone who has reached out with love and concern after hearing I was in the hospital. I was dehydrated and needed some fluids and now I am feeling great! Summer is here - drink plenty of liquids. Big hugs and kisses for caring." ...

http://www.etonline.com/news/190012...rns_home_from_hospital_says_he_feeling_great/

I "googled" Richard Simmons hospitalization. Several articles with TMZ the only one reporting that Simmons is still in hospital and that his condition might be more serious than dehydration reported.

Unless Tom Estey, the publicist who is located in New York City, visited Richard in the hospital and accompanied him on his return home Sunday and tucked him in, I am still going with the TMZ reporting.

“The housekeeper (above) made 2 trips to Cedars Monday. TMZ broke the story ...” (with photos)​

Imo. I'm tired of old celebrities not leaving their loving kids in charge of things.

They hire babysitters to raise their kids for 20 years. And then they act like their kids are leeches. So then they decide to trust some caregiver that they barely know to become a spokesperson for them while leaving the children to fight for power of attorney or whatever.

Jmo

wait, what? I am not sure I am reading you correctly, but are you saying that his children should take care of him? I don't think RS has any children, does he? Some people don't have kids to take care of them later in life and have to rely on others. I must be misreading what you are trying to convey here.

wait, what? I am not sure I am reading you correctly, but are you saying that his children should take care of him? I don't think RS has any children, does he? Some people don't have kids to take care of them later in life and have to rely on others. I must be misreading what you are trying to convey here.

I think Dexter meant celebrities who don't leave their kids in charge (like with POA) can be easily taken advantage of by their staff, caregivers, and medical professionals.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE!
Richard Simmons Sex Swap Shocker: Fitness Guru Now A Woman!
Why he's been in hiding — revealed!

By National ENQUIRER Staff
Jun 8, 2016 @ 7:58AM

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/richard-simmons-sex-change-photos-national-enquirer/

“In an explosive world exclusive, The ENQUIRER can now reveal jaw-dropping never-before-seen photos of Simmons draped in furs and lingerie, living as a woman behind the walls of his Hollywood Hills mansion!

Insisted a friend, “[This is] not just Richard Simmons in drag. This is Richard dressed as a softly spoken woman named Fiona!””​

I suppose its possible. Have to buy the issue to see the whole story. Maybe if I go to the market in the next few days I will take a peek.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/richard-simmons-sex-change-photos-national-enquirer/
“In an explosive world exclusive, The ENQUIRER can now reveal jaw-dropping never-before-seen photos of Simmons draped in furs and lingerie, living as a woman behind the walls of his Hollywood Hills mansion!

Insisted a friend, “[This is] not just Richard Simmons in drag. This is Richard dressed as a softly spoken woman named Fiona!””​

I suppose its possible. Have to buy the issue to see the whole story. Maybe if I go to the market in the next few days I will take a peek.

Well, if true, this could certainly explain the mysterious seclusion.

RICHARD SIMMONS
LEAVES HOSPITAL DAYS AFTER 911 CALL

6/7/2016 1:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/07/richard-simmons-leaves-hospital-911-call/

“Richard Simmons apparently was not released from the hospital as his people said, because it appears he was beating a hasty retreat Monday night from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

We're pretty sure it's Richard in the back seat -- sporting a beard -- with his longtime housekeeper/friend riding shotgun.”​

More with photos.

RICHARD SIMMONS
LEAVES HOSPITAL DAYS AFTER 911 CALL

6/7/2016 1:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/07/richard-simmons-leaves-hospital-911-call/

“Richard Simmons apparently was not released from the hospital as his people said, because it appears he was beating a hasty retreat Monday night from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

We're pretty sure it's Richard in the back seat -- sporting a beard -- with his longtime housekeeper/friend riding shotgun.”​

More with photos.

Hmmm... :thinking: Sporting a beard? Draped in furs and lingerie? Is Richard Simmons appearing as a bearded lady in the circus? :D

WORLD EXCLUSIVE!

I can't wait! Hope you'll share your findings.

NOPE
Richard Simmons Shows The Media Will Believe Anything About Trans People
The Daily Beast
Samantha Allen 06.08.162:40 PM ET

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ia-run-with-richard-simmons-trans-rumors.html

“No, Richard Simmons is not living as a woman named Fiona.

No, the fitness guru did not spend the last two years taking female hormones and undergoing “secret surgeries,” as the National Enquirer claimed in its Wednesday cover story.

And you’d think after Fox News, CBS, and the Washington Post all reported the fake Caitlyn Jenner detransition rumors before they were debunked, any news outlet with a reputation to protect would steer clear of an unsubstantiated tabloid report claiming that Simmons has been quietly transitioning.”

“Even if the rumors were true, it would be wholly irresponsible to amplify them. Outing LGBT people before they are ready to come out can impact their familial relationships, their careers, and even their mental health. That applies to everyone from the many closeted LGBT people we all interact with on a daily basis to a reality TV superstar like Caitlyn Jenner, who was hounded by the tabloids long before the ABC Sawyer interview.

In its ethics code, the Society of Professional Journalists recommends that reporters “minimize harm” by treating their subjects as “human beings deserving of respect.” We don’t expect tabloids to respect their subjects, but we should expect that from outlets that aspire to provide real news.

Maybe one day, when transgender people are seen as human beings, rumors like this will finally be tossed in the garbage where they belong.”​

Good article.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoptti