LP keep searching for Caylee??

Leonard wants to put more divers in to find Caylee. Do you think he should?

• yes

Votes: 548 90.4%
  • no

Votes: 58 9.6%

• Total voters
Thanks to LP........he seems to be the ONLY one right now looking for her.
Hats off to the guy putting up with the "A" family.
What is LE doing? any other search? What about guy that thinks he saw
KC with shovel.........didn't his friends search in the area he saw her?

Yes! Keep looking!!!!!!! {{{{{{{{Lenny}}}}}}}}}} God bless you for trying:)

OMG YES, YES, and YES again! What in the world does it matter WHO searches for Caylee?? The more out there searching for her, the better the chance she'll be found!

GO Leonard, you da man!

This is my first post, hello everyone. I have been lurking for several weeks but not posting but i had to post on this one. Go LP!!She may not be there but if he isn't ready to give up searching we should support him and his dedication.

Thanks to LP........he seems to be the ONLY one right now looking for her.
Hats off to the guy putting up with the "A" family.
What is LE doing? any other search? What about guy that thinks he saw
KC with shovel.........didn't his friends search in the area he saw her?

TES still has a team here to continue searching on a smaller scale. Just want people to be aware of that.

YES!! Please keep searching for little Caylee.

This is my first post, hello everyone. I have been lurking for several weeks but not posting but i had to post on this one. Go LP!!She may not be there but if he isn't ready to give up searching we should support him and his dedication.

Welcome mommy! :)

Yes! Please continue the search for Caylee. The most recent search was stopped too soon. At least finish this area of BP.

If LP strongly believes Caylee is in the Econ River; LE and Parks and Recreation approve his dive plan; and LP foots the bill for the dives (whether through donations or out of his own pocket), then LP has every right to put divers in the river to search for Caylee.

Lenny very well might be right that Caylee is at Blanchard Park in the Econ, so who are we or anyone else (including the Anthonys) to stop his search?

Caylee deserves to be found and buried in a proper way. LP's search might allow that to happen.

Why not?

I might sometimes question whether he had/has ulterior motives for involving himself in this case BUT it's good to remember, people can do things for selfish reasons that are of great benefit to other people.

The media, book publishers, advertisers also profit from other people's misfortune... that doesn't mean they don't also play an important role in society.

Go for it LP, but PLEASE.... tone down the antagonism a bit because there's no real enjoyment in adding salt to the wounds Casey has caused that broken family.

Mr. Padilla
You said something about you go on hunches. If you truly have a hunch that she is there, I say Yes continue searching. 'Couple of tiny suggestions: I would do it without announcing it to the media. I wouldn't talk to the media - you know not be rude, just be too busy. I would have someone tape it but not broadcast it daily. Of course, finding Caylee is #1 and no media circus #2...
Thank you for what you are doing for Caylee.

Definately keep searching for Caylee. I also believe that that the whole area of the park also needs to be searched. I really believe she is in Blanchard Park especially how CA is accusing LP of stealing the beads and putting them in the park.

I say go for it Lenny! Bring that angel home. Caylee is all that matters. Listen your heart Lenny:)

If a pack of turnips went to look for her, people would say the turnips just wanted media attention. Go for it, LP! And send Murt with ya!

If Leonard feels strongly about this and has the resources to continue with divers, then I say God Bless Leonard Padilla.

Where do you think she is then? Not in the river? In a landfill? Where?
Where would you search Chilly?

Without more information to go on, I wouldn't search. I would not waste money that could better be used elsewhere, whether my own or someone else's, on such a futile effort. I would not risk people's lives and safety on nothing but a whim. IF I did search, it would be about finding the child, not about getting my face in the media. If there were evidence showing that it was likely Caylee is in that river, I would quietly go about searching with no media presence required or welcomed. I would definitely NOT turn the search for a deceased little girl into a game and take votes on the internet as to whether or not the search should continue. I'm sure if LP thinks on it hard enough, he'll find a way to turn this tragedy into a game show, and he'll be the host!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alpha_JonnyD
Back