Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've come to understand that Luka Magnotta seems to have an internet presence (including more identities than the woman in the documentary film Catfish Catfish (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Quick Question:
Has anyone come across dialogue that would indicate Magnotta had actual friends???
(Heck, as far as dialogue, it could be something as simple as exchanged Happy Birthday wall postings on FB or nice to see you jargon on Twitter)

Otto: I appreciate your passion and perspectives; glad you are part of our effort to sleuth this monster and hopefully assist in leading to his capture.

That being said, I think it is important that we move forward with the idea that it is a fact that the horrific video is genuine. Unless it is debunked by authorities or expert testimony, the video is real.

Our goal is to assist in bringing Luka Rocco Magnotta to justice and speculation about the authenticity of the video does not help us achieve that goal, therefore I propose we end discussion of the authenticity of the video.

The video is central to this case. I'm a little behind so you might have to clarify for me - but if the video does NOT depict the murder victim, then discussion of whether or not it is real is appropriate. However, if the video does depict the victim, then yes, we should lay the discussion to rest until it is verified by LE or MSM. Can you clarify for me, is the viedo of Justin?

Thanks,

Salem

We've come to understand that Luka Magnotta seems to have an internet presence (including more identities than the woman in the documentary film Catfish Catfish (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Quick Question:
Has anyone come across dialogue that would indicate Magnotta had actual friends???
(Heck, as far as dialogue, it could be something as simple as exchanged Happy Birthday wall postings on FB or nice to see you jargon on Twitter)

I read one of the linked articles where an ex-girlfriend Nina A. was interviewed. She also mentioned LM having a child. I wonder if that has ever been established or if it was another figment of his imagination.

OMG...The door slammed HARD on that last thread and scared the crap out of me!!

I'm sorry, I'm feeling very uncomfortable.

sorry.. the doors closed fast because there were a lot of :nono: going on in there...

I hope everyone has had the chance to regroup and remember the :tos:

This person was over on the FB group claiming he was making calls to LM....we waiteda and waited for his recording and here it is...

WARNING: for those who may be offended, lots of profanity and some nasty talk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fUilIx_rl9E

it is ANNOYING to listen to. the person making the calls is absolutely pathetic...

next, i dont think the person he is calling is LM.....however, who knows.....he can change his voice easily....

....my review....

anyone else listen? its painful to get thru the whole thing, IMO....

The video is central to this case. I'm a little behind so you might have to clarify for me - but if the video does NOT depict the murder victim, then discussion of whether or not it is real is appropriate. However, if the video does depict the victim, then yes, we should lay the discussion to rest until it is verified by LE or MSM. Can you clarify for me, is the viedo of Justin?

Thanks,

Salem

Salem: Thank you for your thoughtful feedback and going above & beyond by being a WS moderator; I for one definitely appreciate the work of you and the other moderators because it allows us to have this forum to do good things in a safe, respectful environment; thank you!

I can confirm both via MSM reports and myself an unfortunate viewer of the horrific video that the video does depict Jun "Justin" Lin.

Salem, I will NEVER be able to erase the image of the victim's facial expression on video after the horrors had been committed; when the authorities named the victim and his photo was released, I had no doubt that the victim in the video is the victim in the photos of Jun in MSM

(It took everything I had but to re-confirm this, I just did another comparison of his image near the end of the video to the photos of Jun; its absolutely 100% him.)

Thanks,

Salem

The same warrant revealed Magnotta was initially accused of second-degree murder, a lesser charge that still carries a life sentence, but offers more flexibility to a judge when determining parole eligibility. Lafrenière said the warrant charging Magnotta with second-degree murder was issued early in the investigation, while investigators were still at the murder scene. He said a prosecutor later decided to upgrade the charge to first-degree murder after she was shown a disturbing video depicting a man, believed to be Magnotta, committing indignities to a body. The graphic video was posted to a website and has been viewed by many on the Internet.

Read more: http://www.montrealgazette.com/news...led+overseas/6710573/story.html#ixzz1whVAU3Bw

---------

Yes, BorgQueen, contact a mod. Do NOT post about it on the threads.

And thank you for asking. :)

Salem

Thank you for the response! I felt it was an important question to ask, just so everybody, including myself, is clear on that :)

Salem: Thank you for your thoughtful feedback and going above & beyond by being a WS moderator; I for one definitely appreciate the work of you and the other moderators because it allows us to have this forum to do good things in a safe, respectful environment; thank you!

I can confirm both via MSM reports and myself an unfortunate viewer of the horrific video that the video does depict Jun "Justin" Lin.

Salem, I will NEVER be able to erase the image of the victim's facial expression on video after the horrors had been committed; when the authorities named the victim and his photo was released, I had no doubt that the victim in the video is the victim in the photos of Jun in MSM

(It took everything I had but to re-confirm this, I just did another comparison of his image near the end of the video to the photos of Jun; its absolutely 100% him.)

I concur....FWIW

Did they even view it before the brushed it off? Or did they just assume it was fake? Have they said?

Hard to say ... but, as I've said before, unless there was proof that the video production of the kittens, or the murder, could be connected to a specific jurisdiction, I don't think there would be an investigation. Ontario and Quebec humane societies asked bylaw officers to investigate the kitten files, but we've since learned that the files were not produced or uploaded in Ontario or Quebec, so bylaw officers had no authority to do anything. Regarding the murder file ... it was uploaded to a gore site hosted out of Edmonton. Why would authorities in the be interested - especially since some viewers have stated that it appears fake?

I was wondering what happened over on the other thread because I couldn't "Quote" anyone! I thought I was in trouble! :truce: I wanted to address the thought that the video was fake. IMHO, it was NOT fake, but I can see how someone would think that. For one thing, it is heavily edited, as I have said all along. The victim is drugged so he is not, and NEVER was, an active participant in what was happening. I believe he had been dead for a while before the ice pick was used to stab him. If the body had been dead for a while, the blood would have begun to settle, and there would be very little 'gore' in terms of the stabbing. The dismemberment part of the video is also very edited. At the very beginning of the video, when the victim is still alive, JRM moves an object from the floor on the right side of the bed - what was it? My first thought when I saw it, was a saw, but then my imagination tends to run away at times. I can't go back and watch it again right now because I just can't.... maybe latter. One last point - the "fat" that was cut from the hip for the cannibal part of the video: I don't think that is fake either. I have been present during an autopsy, and true "fat" is yellow and looks a lot like the fat you see on a chicken from the grocery store, but hip "muscle" is not the same kind of fat. That part looked real to me. I don't think he ate it however.... he lifted the fork just out of camera range and then he called in the little dog. I think the dog had been starved because I don't believe most dogs would have done what this little one did. What a JM is... I hate him, and I want him caught so bad!!!!

This person was over on the FB group claiming he was making calls to LM....we waiteda and waited for his recording and here it is...

WARNING: for those who may be offended, lots of profanity and some nasty talk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fUilIx_rl9E

it is ANNOYING to listen to. the person making the calls is absolutely pathetic...

next, i dont think the person he is calling is LM.....however, who knows.....he can change his voice easily....

....my review....

anyone else listen? its painful to get thru the whole thing, IMO....

did you notice though how 'Jason' paused when he first picked up ... and there was one point where 'Jason' was trying to say something and the caller kept interrupting him ... that was annoying ... I wanted to hear what 'Jason' had to say

however, I do think they are harrassing the person - he may be connected to Luka but he is NOT Luka IMO and has no connection to the crime

Thanks,

Salem

Hi Salem (been awhile - good to see you!)

LE has confirmed the video is authentic.

I think part of the confusion and debate stems not only from certain aspects of the actual video but also from the interviews conducted inside the apartment with the janitor after LE left. In addition to YT posters claiming it is a set-up or that it isn't real, etc.

If you are curious - look for my first post from today I describe why I initially thought it might not be real as well. Don't worry, I was careful to not be too graphic in order to preserve respect for those that do not want details.

I read one of the linked articles where an ex-girlfriend Nina A. was interviewed. She also mentioned LM having a child. I wonder if that has ever been established or if it was another figment of his imagination.

I haven't seen any dialogue. What I have noticed, though, is that most of his pics are just him and, if they're not, he appears to be with people or animals who are extremely uncomfortable. Most of these pics suggest that the people involved are family members.

On the other hand, I noted, in particular, the pics with the blond toddler. He's holding him and neither of them look uncomfortable. The child is looking right into his face and he is looking back with a "not unpleasant" but maybe "interested" expression. I think the pic was in a museum in Canada. So I'm thinking nephew, maybe.

The ONLY pics I've seen of him and someone who appears to be a "buddy" are the ones linked from the negative review someone left about a personal trainer. A commenter says he went to HS with the trainer and that there was weirdness between them wrt a threesome situation. The pics of are LM and somone in a vehicle, maybe, and they appear to be just kind of hanging out and messing around. They are the only such pics I've seen so far and they jumped out at me. Closest to that are LM with blue eyeshadow at a restuarant table with three other young men. LM is sporting blue eyeshadow and I felt that it was on his trip to England involving the disturbing interaction with a reporter. That pic doesn't seem nearly so casual as the others, though. Presumably the three men were people he had just met and/or didn't know very well. jmo

Days later and Im still reading about this guy, following these fast moving threads. I'll go to check something out on you tube regarding this and I come back and two more pages have gone by. Anyway, I found it interesting that his Soprano videos, one in particular are all the violent scenes between Christopher and Adrianna, culminating in her death at the end of the video. The song that is playing is "Every Me and Every You" by Placebo. I think the lyrics are interesting as it relates to this sicko. Here they are below:

Every You Every Me"

Sucker love is heaven sent.
You pucker up, our passion's spent.
My hearts a tart, your body's rent.
My body's broken, yours is bent.

Carve your name into my arm.
Instead of stressed, I lie here charmed.
Cuz there's nothing else to do,
Every me and every you.

Sucker love, a box I choose.
No other box I choose to use.
Another love I would abuse,
No circumstances could excuse.

In the shape of things to come.
Too much poison come undone.
Every me and every you.
Every me and every you,
Every Me...he

Sucker love is known to swing.
Prone to cling and waste these things.
Pucker up for heavens sake.
There's never been so much at stake.

I serve my head up on a plate.
It's only comfort, calling late.
Every me and every you.
Every me and every you,
Every Me...he

Every me and every you,
Every Me...he

Like the naked leads the blind.
I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind.
Sucker love I always find,
Someone to bruise and leave behind.

All alone in space and time.
There's nothing here but what here's mine.
Something borrowed, something blue.
Every me and every you.
Every me and every you,
Every Me...he

Every me and every you,
Every Me...he [x4]

Obvious is the head on a plate thing, and leaving someone behind all bruised and broken. But I also find the "every me" aspect interesting as it seems to ring true to him and all the different Identities he has out there. Very strange character.

Interestingly, I believe the opposite. It doesn't matter that he was gay. What matters is how they met. Because it's possible that Luka is going to try again and may try to meet a victim in the same manner.

We know from the craiglist info in the media that Eric Newman was trolling for victims and dates via online pick-up joints. I would hope that the type of people that would meet someone in Eric's field would know to be careful at this time.

I was wondering what happened over on the other thread because I couldn't "Quote" anyone! I thought I was in trouble! :truce: I wanted to address the thought that the video was fake. IMHO, it was NOT fake, but I can see how someone would think that. For one thing, it is heavily edited, as I have said all along. The victim is drugged so he is not, and NEVER was, an active participant in what was happening. I believe he had been dead for a while before the ice pick was used to stab him. If the body had been dead for a while, the blood would have begun to settle, and there would be very little 'gore' in terms of the stabbing. The dismemberment part of the video is also very edited. At the very beginning of the video, when the victim is still alive, JRM moves an object from the floor on the right side of the bed - what was it? My first thought when I saw it, was a saw, but then my imagination tends to run away at times. I can't go back and watch it again right now because I just can't.... maybe latter. One last point - the "fat" that was cut from the hip for the cannibal part of the video: I don't think that is fake either. I have been present during an autopsy, and true "fat" is yellow and looks a lot like the fat you see on a chicken from the grocery store, but hip "muscle" is not the same kind of fat. That part looked real to me. I don't think he ate it however.... he lifted the fork just out of camera range and then he called in the little dog. I think the dog had been starved because I don't believe most dogs would have done what this little one did. What a JM is... I hate him, and I want him caught so bad!!!!

i dont have much to add to what you said, but i absolutely agree with you. i too have been present at autopsy for my forensic classes....

Thanks to everyone for their response. And Hastings - oh my, I didn't mean for you to have to view the video :(

I for one, will not watch. :(

Okay - unless we hear otherwise from LE or MSM, we will work from the assumption that the video is real and won't debate the issue. It seems there are enough facts to lay this discussion to rest and be respectful of the victim.

Thanks,

Salem

I haven't seen any dialogue. What I have noticed, though, is that most of his pics are just him and, if they're not, he appears to be with people or animals who are extremely uncomfortable. Most of these pics suggest that the people involved are family members.

On the other hand, I noted, in particular, the pics with the blond toddler. He's holding him and neither of them look uncomfortable. The child is looking right into his face and he is looking back with a "not unpleasant" but maybe "interested" expression. I think the pic was in a museum in Canada. So I'm thinking nephew, maybe.

The ONLY pics I've seen of him and someone who appears to be a "buddy" are the ones linked from the negative review someone left about a personal trainer. A commenter says he went to HS with the trainer and that there was weirdness between them wrt a threesome situation. The pics of are LM and somone in a vehicle, maybe, and they appear to be just kind of hanging out and messing around. They are the only such pics I've seen so far and they jumped out at me. Closest to that are LM with blue eyeshadow at a restuarant table with three other young men. LM is sporting blue eyeshadow and I felt that it was on his trip to England involving the disturbing interaction with a reporter. That pic doesn't seem nearly so casual as the others, though. Presumably the three men were people he had just met and/or didn't know very well. jmo

I cannot remember in which article I read it today, but it was in MSM, that a friend of his that he had lost touch with up until five years ago was shocked by this. Said something must have happened to him that changed him...did anyone else see this? Cannot remember what/which it was. Been doing so much digging and only keeping pertinent materials, just shucking away the garbage, and my lord their is so much of it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500