Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, plenty of these posts are going off the rails and there will be consequences for that.

But if I see ONE more post where a WS member accuses another WS member of being, or being associated with, Eric Newman a.k.a. "LM," this thread WILL CLOSE.

Review the Rules, and post responsibly.

--------------------------> what ynot said!!! :nurse: Peeps..... this is serious stuff... we do NOT sleuth other posters! :nurse:

Never was trying to insinuate it was a "Gay Thing"; my apologies if it came across that way.

I was trying to do two things with that post:
1. Share some insights about myself with a great group of sleuths (male, female, gay, lesbian, hetrosexual, bisexual, transgender, questioning, and all races, creeds, etc) who are working together to help bring a monster to justice.
2. Through relating my experiences and background, trying to myself make a poor attempt of getting "inside the mind" of Luka and juxtapose my thoughts with his potential thoughts.

I cannot tell you how impressed and overwhelmed I am at everyone here at WS being so awesome, dedicated and compassionately coming together to help capture a monster and in doing so save the lives of his potential victims.

Sorry! I know that you weren't doing that, I just kind of went on a bit of an anger-induced rant, not directed at you, about all these headlines that include the word 'gay', as if that matters. I understand what you were getting at, got a little carried away. :blushing:

Although, one thing I am certain of... gay men and transsexuals need to watch out for this guy. I am confident that they are his targets. Especially if they are more attractive than he is, much like Jun Lin was.

I definitely appreciate your well thought out response and insights; thank you Paximus!

I guess it is easier for me to believe a sick and twisted fella would anonymously pay for the vile drivel that Luka filmed from afar than it is for me to believe that the same sick and twisted fella would both pay for the video AND put out ye olde Welcome Mat and open his/her home to the thing who committed homicide on film.

Yea I dont think he is holed up with any of them and they wouldnt risk meeting him but it would be easy to anonymously make an exchange for snuff film and cash, such nefarious exchanges for other illicit goods take place on the deep web and other places every day.

sadly, these people have an affinity for each other, a strange internal radar that seems to help them find each other:moo:

the state of mental health access in Canada is terrible. These people have to be identified early in their disease and treated but those services are few and far between with little to no follow up. They need to be monitored regularly and given their meds by injection to ensure they are taking them. Instead, these individuals are likely identified by their families but can not force them into help. This needs to change and these meds should be covered free by the provinces and follow up mandatory to PREVENT these horrendous results. We as a society seem willing to put up with the rareness of these incidents and the aftermath instead of addressing and putting some money into preventing in a real way these incidents. Society seems to prefer to deal with them after the crime through the penal system; long after the barn has been opened.:moo:

Unfortunately, snoofer, there isn't a treatment for psychopathy, or NPD. Luka is beyond the reach of pharmaceutical taming.

I thought they'd take the fridge because usually (here in the U.S.) the fridge is taken if a body or body parts are found in it. I can remember several cases where I've seen fridges wheeled out and loaded up. I don't think it's an odd thing to wonder why they didn't take the fridge. I guess they think they have all the evidence they need, but to me (non-LE) just seems strange they didn't take it.

They should have taken the fridge, and everything else they threw out.
It's possible he has killed animals there, and possible other people, maybe he's cut himself shaving a few times. There could have been lots of blood there before any murders happened. He could have even gone to the grocery store, bought some beef liver, and just smeered it everwhere before-hand, to leave lots of useless blod stains and tracks.
So even if they took 100 blood samples from the apartment, in theory, it's possible they won't get a 100% match on any of them with Lin. And now they don't have they fridge, or many other large items to resample. Just kind of sloppy considering the seriousness of the crime. And even if the landlord was complaining about lost income (Im sure he was) they could have compensated him the $500 for a months rent and taken a bit more time.
Just my opinion, but a 'rush' job is amost never a 'proper' job. Cutting corners can cost you later on.

No I have watched too many real gore videos and also some fake snuff videos.

Something is majorily "hinky" about that video. Maybe some parts are real but mark my word...there is MUCH MORE to this story!

Why no kill shot? I guess he was too shy to film the actual killing/death? Uh huh. Yeah too shy, hence the music and the cutaway shots.

Way way more to this story.
No kill shot because he overdosed the guy on drugs. Likely morphine which he mentioned on one of his accounts. This was his ex boyfriend. It is far easier to use cunning and drugs than to go up against someone and violently kill them. Luka is a very small guy.

I thought they'd take the fridge because usually (here in the U.S.) the fridge is taken if a body or body parts are found in it. I can remember several cases where I've seen fridges wheeled out and loaded up. I don't think it's an odd thing to wonder why they didn't take the fridge. I guess they think they have all the evidence they need, but to me (non-LE) just seems strange they didn't take it.

If a body was in the fridge and was from the crime scene in the fridge, then sure ... take the fridge. In this case, the body was in the mail, in the suitcase, in unknown places and in the fridge. After removing the body parts from the fridge, nothing about the fridge contributes to solving the crime ... so it's not evidence. There would be fingerprints on the fridge proving that Eric Newman used the fridge ... but he lived there, so proving that he used the fridge means nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500