Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
?? Male model? Who hired him? he is certainly not material for any facial adds ... By the sounds of things, he is not well equipt for any underwear adds... He has ONLY one look.. Sticking his lips out to make em appear bigger I guess...
Anyway... Who exactly did he model for? does anyone know who took the pics of him?

IMO.. If this guy is a model, he must be at the bottom of the files...his looks have nothing to offer, nothing is striking about his looks..IMO

I agree with that. When I came across him in 2009, my first thoughts were "there is no way in heck this guy is a model". He wanted to be a model. He is a failed model. That failure probably killed him inside. He was rejected. That duck-face-pout is ridiculous and unattractive, his eyebrows are probably the stupidest eyebrows I have ever seen, his body... not going to bother touching that (figuratively and literally). He wasn't even wanted in any real *advertiser censored* videos. I haven't seen anything he has made, but from what I have read, they were all basement, home video *advertiser censored*. Nothing of any significance. Nothing he has ever done has led to any significance. No fame. No fans. Nothing. An unattractive, insignificant nothing.
Following his online trail, seems he would do absolutely ANYTHING for attention, and the more he failed, the more his actions escalated... now this.

:twocents: :moo:

It just occurred to me that maybe he made some initial seedy connections when he was in the UK at the end of December or January...

He returned to Canada with enough funds to get by until he could create the film. Once he determined Jin would be his victim he sent out the marketing blitz around May 15th to drum up business for himself and his existing or future client(s).

The edited version is just another form of advertisement for him to sell the unedited version to the highest bidder(s) in Europe?

Yes, it definitely would be. However, there's no evidence that it ever was, even though there is plenty of evidence about other illegal activity on the deep web, despite the extensive efforts to cover them up.

I just don't buy the idea that Luka is living it up off money from a hypothetical snuff buyer. There is considerable evidence that he does these things for his own kicks - I mean, who paid him to kill kittens? Or to send threatening e-mails to a journalist? Nobody.

Look for Luka among the detritus of society, IMO, not living it up on millions from a snuff movie sale that there is absolutely no evidence for.

I respect your opinion and since this isnt a contest to see who is right I will just say that mine differs insofar that I really believe he sold that video and has a lot of money right now and is using it to travel and hide out.

I am probably wrong, I am usually wrong, most often, I am wrong. But it is what I think in spite of my propensity for usually not being right.

Just fell behind a bit, there (again). You're right, there is no evidence. It is just a theory, and I took it as such when posting it. I just thought it was an interesting theory, and a possibility.

As a gay male in his early 30's, living in a major city (live in the gayborhood to be exact), one who has been online since junior high school (hello Prodigy, Compuserv...) and one who has been exposed to guys personal, professional and sexual interests cover the spectrum (ok, never has anyone mentioned their passion for murder, cannibalism, decapitation); there is not many scenarios that I could "connect the dots" and say "yeah, that could happen"... However the scenario of "hey if you murder an innocent victim, commit necrophilia & sodomy with the corpse, commit cannibalism on the innocent victim, decapitate the innocent victim and film it all and send it to me; then sure I'll be your sugar daddy, buy you a ticket and you can come live with me."
In no world, real or fictional does that scenario make sense to me and if that potential scenario becomes reality in this world then I am horrified beyond words.

see above

Thanks FootballMom.

Any idea what response they got when they called?

I'm disturbed that Luka and I apparently have the same mobile (Samsung Galaxy S II); I might have to reach out to some good friends at Samsung Mobile corporate to assist...

If the murder hadn't been discovered, there wouldn't be a mattress and body parts wouldn't be associated with Magnotta. What we would have are body parts delivered to two political parties, an unrelated missing student and that's it ... no connection to Magnotta. If the suitcase with the torso had been collected with the rest of the trash, there's a good possibility that Magnotta would have gotten away with it. There would be a snuff film, but with no body connected to Magnotta, that may have been vewed a as a fake ... especially since reports about the film are that there was no blood loss at the time of the stabbing. I don't think he wanted to get caught. I think he thought he was so clever that he would never get caught ... the only glitch in the plan was that when the garbage guys picked up the furniture that he put out, they left the suitcase behind.

LM didn't put out any furniture nor did he clean up the crime scene... he left it a bloody mess and if I'm not mistaken he may have left at least one body part in the refrigerator freezer.

I respect your opinion and since this isnt a contest to see who is right I will just say that mine differs insofar that I really believe he sold that video and has a lot of money right now and is using it to travel and hide out.

I am probably wrong, I am usually wrong, most often, I am wrong. But it is what I think in spite of my propensity for usually not being right.

I can be wrong too, we all can. But personally speaking, my gut feeling is that he's holed up in some piss stained doss house in the lower end of Paris society right now, or worse.

I don't believe he sold anything to anyone, from kittens to Chinese men. He just did it because he's a freak.

Why would investigators take the fridge?

The question I have is why did the landlord think the fridge should be cleaned and used for food ... tells us what kind of dive the place is.

$500 per month in Montreal. its a Slum. If you wanted to rent a house in Montreal your looking at 3-5K per month for an average size home.

As a gay male in his early 30's, living in a major city (live in the gayborhood to be exact), one who has been online since junior high school (hello Prodigy, Compuserv...) and one who has been exposed to guys personal, professional and sexual interests cover the spectrum (ok, never has anyone mentioned their passion for murder, cannibalism, decapitation); there is not many scenarios that I could "connect the dots" and say "yeah, that could happen"... However the scenario of "hey if you murder an innocent victim, commit necrophilia & sodomy with the corpse, commit cannibalism on the innocent victim, decapitate the innocent victim and film it all and send it to me; then sure I'll be your sugar daddy, buy you a ticket and you can come live with me."
In no world, real or fictional does that scenario make sense to me and if that potential scenario becomes reality in this world then I am horrified beyond words.
But consider you have a sick **** here who killed the cats and became known all over the web for it and he is also someone who has been SCHEMING all his life to become rich so he can live the life of some international man of mystery and intrigue, another sick **** with money contacts him and tells him there is big money waiting for a real snuff film.

He would do it, without hesitation. Is that a far fetched theory? Most likely, but not out of the question considering he is doing a pretty good job hiding and not getting caught and a lot of money would help with that.

I agree with that. When I came across him in 2009, my first thoughts were "there is no way in heck this guy is a model". He wanted to be a model. He is a failed model. That failure probably killed him inside. He was rejected. That duck-face-pout is ridiculous and unattractive, his eyebrows are probably the stupidest eyebrows I have ever seen, his body... not going to bother touching that (figuratively and literally). He wasn't even wanted in any real *advertiser censored* videos. I haven't seen anything he has made, but from what I have read, they were all basement, home video *advertiser censored*. Nothing of any significance. Nothing he has ever done has led to any significance. No fame. No fans. Nothing. An unattractive, insignificant nothing.
Following his online trail, seems he would do absolutely ANYTHING for attention, and the more he failed, the more his actions escalated... now this.

:twocents: :moo:

excellent post! this is my exact thought!

I can be wrong too, we all can. But personally speaking, my gut feeling is that he's holed up in some piss stained doss house in the lower end of Paris society right now, or worse.

I don't believe he sold anything to anyone, from kittens to Chinese men. He just did it because he's a freak.

Like you I hope that is the truth, if this ****er is sucking oysters and eating caviar on the indignity of that victim then there is no god.

BBM: I can.

What happens if LE determines that, heaven forbid, this was NOT Newman's first murder?

What happens if OTHER victims were dismembered and put in his Refrigerator?

What happens if OTHER victims were possibly disarticulated in his tub?

In Lauren Giddings recent murder and dismemberment case, LE was HAPPY to take both the fridge AND the tub, to analyze for further evidence.

Sorry, but, I fail to see how it is possible that the fridge and tub are not evidence. Bone fragments, blood, DNA etc. found in LRM's tub, and it is just left there for some hired tenant to clean?

Totally irresponsible, IMO.

Here are the pictures from Lauren's case. Notice how the side of the tub is taped? That is because the tub had knife/cut marks on it, and this was actually MISSED by LE the first time, and when the cleaning lady went back in to clean the apartment, she found the cut marks, and then LE took the tub away.

Lauren's Torso was also left in the garbage right beside her apartment.

Her head has also never been found, and, I don't believe her limbs were either.

Actually, the similarities in the cases are vast.

1n5bEi.AuSt.71.jpg

16QKW7.AuSt.71.jpg

I'll reference the murder of Michelle Young again. Were investigators not doing their job when they collected evidence but left many things behind? They did not empty either of the closets, the bedroom, or the bathroom ... all they collected was evidence that was deemed necessary for a guilty conviction ... and it worked, even though many, many things, like the child's bloody socks and the victim's tooth, were left behind. Using this reference, in what way did police make mistakes by not taking everything from the house as evidence?

Regarding the evidence required for this murder, police have a video of the murder, the verifiable identity of the victim and murderer on film, perhaps the murder weapon, perhaps the dog, perhaps sheets from the bed and so on. What would the fridge and bathtub add to the investigation, or prosecution regarding the murder of Jun Lin? Regarding fishing expeditions for other victims, I don't think it works like that. I don't think that police are going to seize everything in the rented, furnished apartment and forensically analyze it ... who know how many people have used the bed, sofa, bath and fridge in the rented apartment over the years. There has to be a purpose to the investigation ... not a general seizure of all possessions in case it connects to another, as yet unknown, case.

bbm

We do know that human flesh and bone was found in the bath tub
and human skin was found in the fridge...

It is inexcusable that LE left behind any human remains imo.

Heartbreaking grief for Family and Friends.

jmo

What would collecting the evidence prove ... that Jun Lin was murdered in the apartment? There's video evidence of that, so that is not needed for evidence. The coroner should have collected the body ... all of it.

LOL you remind me of someone back in the day who used to post in an atheist chatroom on AOL. Good times.

Thanks FootballMom.

I'm disturbed that Luka and I apparently have the same mobile (Samsung Galaxy S II); I might have to reach out to some good friends at Samsung Mobile corporate to assist...

I'm sorry, I don't know. I'm not even certain it was entirely factual... it was mentioned pages and pages ago.

Does anyone recall the poster who was here earlier today that mentioned it? I've closed the window I had open to the FB Justice group's page so I don't have the link handy either.

Feedback Requested

As this thread seems to be moving at the speed of light and we all probably feel like jugglers with lots of different objects in the air and are all attempting to successfully juggle; I'd ask everyone these questions (and then highlight the results to the moderators):

A. Is one thread enough?
B. If not, would you like to see threads focused on the following topics:
1) THE ACTIVE SEARCH FOR Luka Rocco Magnotta: Specifically focused on the search and sightings (both real world and online)
2) INSIDE THE MIND OF LUKA MAGNOTTA: Specifically focused on Luka's past actions/crimes, writings, videos and discussion/building of a psychological profile of LRM.
3) THE MURDER OF JUN LIN: Discussion of evidence, details of the crime and the video
4) REMEMBERING JUN LIN: A place to "light a candle" for Jun Lin.

I just wanted to suggest ways we might make our efforts more manageable.
Thoughts?

Do we know how he met his victim? Was it on the internet, bar?

They were both gay ... no connection at this time about how they met ... probably doesn't matter.

Yes, it definitely would be. However, there's no evidence that it ever was, even though there is plenty of evidence about other illegal activity on the deep web, despite the extensive efforts to cover them up.

I just don't buy the idea that Luka is living it up off money from a hypothetical snuff buyer. There is considerable evidence that he does these things for his own kicks - I mean, who paid him to kill kittens? Or to send threatening e-mails to a journalist? Nobody.

Look for Luka among the detritus of society, IMO, not living it up on millions from a snuff movie sale that there is absolutely no evidence for.

agrees, he is living a drifters life of poverty imo; just not so in HIS mind. Luka should contact his family and take the help they are offering him. MOO

Thanks FootballMom.

Its one guy that has been doing the phone calling, and just to clear things up, he is a new member on that site, not one of the very dedicated and hardworking people who have been tracking Luka for years. I have a real problem with homophobes, BTW.
Here's his youtube page with the phone calls....as you can see, he is just another attention seeker using this tragedy.
Phone Calls to Luka Magnotta - YouTube

LOL you remind me of someone back in the day who used to post in an atheist chatroom on AOL. Good times.

As a graduate of The Catholic University of America, I can debunk that I posted in a atheist chatroom (sadly I had to Google atheist to get the definition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500