Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karla Homolka and Paul Bernardo's wedding song. There are dozens of KH/PB documentary clips posted to YouTube over the years by LRM. Some if them are very oddly edited and arranged. They are littered with comments from him.

Geez, he was obsessed with them wasn't he? Using their wedding song and posting it as his favourite. Oh brother.

sorry duh ... long day ... yes seems to be a pattern of screen name and numbers ... anonymousgirl4 ... anonymousgirl33 ... juanca2416? ... pigeonqc is sort of like that - that was the poster on BestGore.com ...

In the Beavis YT video, the username that uploaded is c37CtjNQHaX1o10AJOUoiw. I thank that's what the poster is talking about.

Thanks. That clears it all up.

Seriously or sarcastically? lol I didn't mean to suggest that the owner's word as reported in the msm is the end of it. Seems like that probably happened, though, no? Otoh, I don't see how anonymousgirl's cached vid could have been posted on the 15th if it was Lin and he worked on the 24th. The vid link doesn't work in the cache, so I don't know whether it was just a few frames or the whole thing.

Very strange....!

More digging and have found that this is Luka's favorite movie - maybe we can glean some clues from the plot/storyline from the movie:

I confess I have never watched this movie (not a movie buff at all).

She kills guys with an icepick... I just hope he isn't touting around a human head in a bag like Frank from Criminal Minds. The song he's playing over the murder video is from American Psycho. Wasn't there also a CM or CSI episode where a serial killer posted murder online? He's ripping everything off from other serial killers or films & TV.

In the Beavis YT video, the username that uploaded is c37CtjNQHaX1o10AJOUoiw. I thank that's what the poster is talking about.

That's the Youtube url ending for Beavis Butthead's channel. I don't think the user can pick the URL ending. JMO

I don't understand this part. Is this saying that there was in fact a severed body part in the freezer or fridge? I only watched the first 2 mins of the 1L1IP video.

Yes ... it is a still at the end of the 1L1IP vid .. .that whole video is out of sequence, varying lighting, peppered with stills at the end and also I still think there are two diff victims (or people on the bed) ... Also the still from May 16 (purple hoodie with ice pick profile shot in front of Casablance poster) does not appear to be from the video ...

I posted earlier I wondered if it was a text sent on the 24th because the video had been discussed as early as the 15th. So it was possible Lin was already murdered and Luka could have texted. This quote brings back into question if the murder was earlier than the 24th or 25th.

The victim was alive and well at work on the 24th.

That's the Youtube url ending for Beavis Butthead's channel. I don't think the user can pick the URL ending. JMO

if you have a channel, yes you can chose what your URL is :) I have a YT channel and it is custom to my gmail username..

...no its not my username here LOL

but if you do not customize it, it is random letters and numbers.....

Don't know if anyone's seen this vid, supposedly of LM, and I'm afraid to download it. The thumb shows him with blond hair and a yellow t-shirt and the caption is "My friend Luka Magnotta. Taping Him." If you google those words you should come up with a hotshare url.

It came from the regular web, but all of the comments are masked, so I'm afraid to download it. And when I try to view it, it just loads and loads.
There are three comments, as well. One of them is "Frnklay I think that\'s absolutely good stuff."

Just thought I'd put it out there in case someone's braver than me or has seen it already and knows what it is.

sorry duh ... long day ... yes seems to be a pattern of screen name and numbers ... anonymousgirl4 ... anonymousgirl33 ... juanca2416? ... pigeonqc is sort of like that - that was the poster on BestGore.com ...

Well, that too, now that you mention it. I mean like one of the screen names that seems to be him is vblackaaisdcha9hu. That's from the Youtube comments on the commentary video. Could that be an address of sorts for the deep web? I know that there are a lot more endings for web addresses than just .com, .org., and .gov. If you were to use that seeming random combo and find the right ending to put on it, could it lead to another clue or another video?

Seriously or sarcastically? lol I didn't mean to suggest that the owner's word as reported in the msm is the end of it. Seems like that probably happened, though, no? Otoh, I don't see how anonymousgirl's cached vid could have been posted on the 15th if it was Lin and he worked on the 24th. The vid link doesn't work in the cache, so I don't know whether it was just a few frames or the whole thing.

Very strange....!

The link is to a blog site ... If you go to Yahoo they still chache fully so you could see it there ... Anonymousgirl never posted a vid - 'she' was looking for it ... and the blogspot.ca was setup up by 'her' to try to find the person's identity ...

On Dailymotion she asked who the person was in the vid and someone replied Luka Magnotta - that was on May 15th ...

Holy cow - this thread is moving faster than a speeding bullet, so just want to throw in one thought on where he might be before another 20 or so pages are added!

He won't fit in anywhere in Europe for any length of time due to language barriers. He was raised in Peterborough/Lindsay and is a high school drop-out? Too many people looking for him if he can only speak English. Have not heard he can speak French even though he was in Montreal.

I like the LE thought that he may have doubled right back to Canada after leaving - there is a saying that the best place to hide is in plain sight. He's not terribly smart but he ain't all that dumb either. He has the whole world watching him and he's far more familiar with Canada as a playground even if he has traveled elsewhere from time to time.

Can't wait to see who finds him - will not be surprised if it takes time. Everyone needs to watch their back imo.

The link is to a blog site ... If you go to Yahoo they still chache fully so you could see it there ... Anonymousgirl never posted a vid - 'she' was looking for it ... and the blogspot.ca was setup up by 'her' to try to find the person's identity ...

On Dailymotion she asked who the person was in the vid and someone replied Luka Magnotta - that was on May 15th ...

Gotcha. So it was pure promotion and no vid - so no disconnect with Lin being at work on the 24th.

and the disabled link in the google cache is to the blog site, not a vid.

Have I got that right?

Don't know if anyone's seen this vid, supposedly of LM, and I'm afraid to download it. The thumb shows him with blond hair and a yellow t-shirt and the caption is "My friend Luka Magnotta. Taping Him." If you google those words you should come up with a hotshare url.

It came from the regular web, but all of the comments are masked, so I'm afraid to download it. And when I try to view it, it just loads and loads.
There are three comments, as well. One of them is "Frnklay I think that\'s absolutely good stuff."

Just thought I'd put it out there in case someone's braver than me or has seen it already and knows what it is.
Tried to download it, but it's no longer hosted on the site. Nor is it on any of the other results from a google search. Seems to have been taken down.

I think Luka is a big loser. His mirror message is probably because his still doesn't think he is pretty enough, IMO. He might go and get more plastic surgery.

I agree, matou. He is a loser, isn't he? I also wonder about how bright he is. I'm also not seeing evidence that he's as smart or clever as he is trying to convince himself he is.

Does that make sense??

I saw the video yesterday, out of stupid curiosity, and knowing nothing about the crime I thought it would be fake... it wasn't until after I saw it that I started combing through articles & forums like this, desperately trying to find out if it was all a hoax... I actually stayed awake almost 24 hours reading all this stuff, I joined up last night after wanting to post a link to that psych thread but it seems you've already found it, good. I have a suspicion that people replying in that forum might be him too.

What I wanted to say, is while it is good to be vigilant, I've noticed a common theme on all of these message boards, including a few fb pages is that everyone is getting really paranoid of strangers, thinking they might be Luka. I seriously doubt he is actually making any posts. I think he might be lurking but I don't think he will do it yet. I think we all need to keep our eyes out for posts similar to his advertising ones, because he posted them before the murder- I think that would give us a chance.

I tried - it won't download so I also tried keepvid.com to save it via the URL and it says the file is not supported ... :/

Lin, a native of China, was reported missing by an acquaintance on Tuesday — the same day the torso was discovered outside Magnotta’s apartment building.
He moved on May 1 into a downtown Montreal apartment, where the concierge said he knew him simply as Justin.
Alfredo Hedriana said Lin also lived with a roommate, who recently left for China for a vacation.
“He’s a good tenant, he’s a decent guy,” Hedriana said Friday.
“I heard that there was a body found, but I didn’t pay attention.
“But this morning, when I heard that it’s one of my tenants, I was shocked.”
Hedriana also said four of Lin’s friends — one woman and three men — came to the building looking for him two days before the torso was found.
Lin also kept a Facebook profile, which referred to him as Patrick Lin.

Gotcha. So it was pure promotion and no vid - so no disconnect with Lin being at work on the 24th.

and the disabled link in the google cache is to the blog site, not a vid.

Have I got that right?

Yup .. sorry if I am not clear when I write this stuff LOL .. I am not used to boards :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther