Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has to have more video because the 1L1I video is heavily edited, and it does not really show the actual murder. Once the stabbing starts, the victim is already dead. He is basically abusing a corpse. :sick: I wonder if LE is watching his current anctics on the internet?

Agreed there is more footage that has not made it to "mainstream" internet as yet. Hopefully he will be caught before he has a chance to release it. I believe the LE is watching his antics on the internet.

I keep thinking everyone with a join date of today is him.

Is it still a rule that you need your ISP email to join?

LOL, I keep wanting to do our usual welcome to newbies, but then I'm like "but I don't want to welcome him," but maybe I do welcome him here if and only if it leads to his capture quicker.

In any case, to all the new non-Luka members and longtime lurkers who are posting:

:wagon::wagon::wagon::welcome4::welcome4:

As for Luka, there's not an emoticon/smilie that can accurately display how I feel about him... :puke: is close, but not bad enough... :devil: is almost there. But really, the icon of what I have to say would be too obscene to put on WS, so :puke: and :devil: are gonna have to work for now.

Blech, what a crazy case and what a pathetic loser shell attention-seeking monster in human form this guy is. Just the descriptions of the videos won't leave my mind! I was kissing on my kitties so much last night and today!

When I was digging around last night I found a pix of Luka's most favorite place in Vancouver. Does anybody recognize where this is in Vancouver - identify the spot?

Attachments

• Vancouver.png
    Vancouver.png
    276.6 KB · Views: 79
Me too... no offense to all who joined today.

It is my understanding that you have to be manually approved to join this site to be able to post hence there sometimes is a bit of a delay before you can actually join in the discussion.

ETA: And you do need a non hotmail type email account to be able to join (hotmail/gmail/etc) will not get past "go" to register for WS site.

I joined here with a free e mail account.

(I'm not him though, honest).

More digging and have found that this is Luka's favorite movie - maybe we can glean some clues from the plot/storyline from the movie:

I confess I have never watched this movie (not a movie buff at all).

Attachments

• Fav Movie.png
    Fav Movie.png
    185.1 KB · Views: 35
When I was digging around last night I found a pix of Luka's most favorite place in Vancouver. Does anybody recognize where this is in Vancouver - identify the spot?

Is there a date on the photo? I still have the 4 missing men from Vancouver on my mind. Matthew Huszar owned a boat and I wonder if that picture is by the waterfront?

This other young man from Thailand, a university student, dropped out and was last seen with a huge suitcase.

http://www.globaltvbc.com/pages/media.aspx?id=6442573450&mediaID=6442573437

I have a question for people that know more about deep web stuff than I do.
(My knowledge is limited, and I tend to stay where I know I am safe, so to speak.)

could the weird screennames, the ones that are just letter/number combos, be "addresses" of sorts? Like where to find the TOR files if you can figure what goes on the end of the combo? I'm not suggesting that anyone try to find them by trying them as deep web addresses, I'm just asking if that could be possible.

It just seems odd, that most of of usernames are at least words, but there's a couple that I'm sure are his as well, and they are just nonsense combos.

It is my understanding that you have to be manually approved to join this site to be able to post hence there sometimes is a bit of a delay before you can actually join in the discussion.

ETA: And you do need a non hotmail type email account to be able to join (hotmail/gmail/etc) will not get past "go" to register for WS site.
Very true, I totally forgot about that.
Suppose it's still a possiblity that LM could already be a member here, let's hope not.

I joined here with a free e mail account.

(I'm not him though, honest).

Ah ha .. Cappuccino .. ah ha! I know you from other cases on here. Did you have to go through some "hoops" with the free email account to get to join?

eleph ... you almost had me fooled ....:rocker:

An American woman, who since December 2011 has been part of the group tracking Magnotta since he posted videos online of himself killing kittens, says that before he releases a video, he leaves clues on the Internet, using false social-media identities.

“He has a fantasy about this,” she said. “This is a theory. He does exactly what we said. He goes to Google. He starts making forum posts. He gives details. Then, on the 24th or the 25th — we think the 24th — he acted out the fantasy. But he did that exactly as he said he would.”

The woman wished to remain anonymous because of concerns over her safety.

I made this point earlier. The screen shot used by Beavisbutthead shows a different mattress pattern than does the bed in the apartment in Montreal, so it is either not the same murder site, or there is another murder video ready to circulate.

The difference could also be due to a waterproof mattress cover--some look like mattress tops. This could be a purposeful red herring.

More digging and have found that this is Luka's favorite movie - maybe we can glean some clues from the plot/storyline from the movie:

I confess I have never watched this movie (not a movie buff at all).

She kills her victims with an icepick. The victims are tied to the bed for some kinky sex, then she kills them. The alibi is that she is a thriller author where the central character kills her victims with an icepick.

She kills her victims with an icepick. The victims are tied to the bed for some kinky sex, then she kills them. The alibi is that she is a thriller author where the central character kills her victims with an icepick.

:what:

Is there a date on the photo? I still have the 4 missing men from Vancouver on my mind. Matthew Huszar owned a boat and I wonder if that picture is by the waterfront?

This other young man from Thailand, a university student, dropped out and was last seen with a huge suitcase.

http://www.globaltvbc.com/pages/media.aspx?id=6442573450&mediaID=6442573437

No sorry n/t there was no date on the photo and I couldn't determine from the album even a date range of when that photo would have been taken. Given that it is one of his self confessed fav resort in Vancouver, one could probably assume that he has been the Vancouver area more than once. Sorry no date that I could determine.

o/t

With all the disgusting gore about the , I thought I'd post a picture of our beautiful city Montreal. It truly is a wonderful and safe city. Beautiful people and awesome restaurants!!!

The sick b@st@rd doesn't deserve to be associated with this city.

full.jpg

more photos at the link

http://users.encs.concordia.ca/~sera2010/Montreal.html

Absolutment! J'ai habite à Montreal pour six ans lorsque j'étais étudiant a McGill. Still love it, and wish this wacko had never made it the venue for this nauseating crime.

s

WARNING: GRAPHIC PHOTOS AT LINK

Wanted to once again highlight this article from the Sun in the UK, most importantly because it captures the voice of Luka from an interview in December 2011. Highly suggest you both watch the video (it is an audio interview with Luka, NOT graphic) and read his letter to the Sun. Also note his connection to Holland.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...p-man-warned-The-Sun-I-cant-stop-killing.html

Hastingschi, please, please, please put a warning onto things like this; I've been scrupulously avoiding the kitten stuff because it is horribly upsetting to me, and there are photos of the python and kitten on the link. I've been able to avoid seeing this stuff until now...

Please, everyone. PUT A WARNING on your posts when you're linking, and let viewers know if there's something upsetting on it.

And I know you didn't mean to...but still, it will be hard to get those photos out of my head.

Best-
Herding Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members