Luminol Evidence

Desilu said:
Well I think I've answered my own question about the luminol. Just watched WE program on Darlie and they have the video shot of the sink area with the glowing luminol. Extremely telling, especially the portions on the front of the cabinets.
I thought I explained it to you. I didn't explain that they knew there was a clean up due to the glowing in the sink, counter and floor which was in a wiped pattern? I'm sorry, it might have become lost in all those needless posts.

StellaTravers said:
What is the WE show? I would like to see it. I don't recall seeing one with the luminol results.
I believe it is the documentary shown on the WE channel (Women's Entertainment) called "Women On Death Row", I think I remember seeing it not too long ago actually, but I caught only the end of the portion that featured Darlie - if it's the program I'm thinking of, it profiled a few women on death row.

beesy said:
I thought I explained it to you. I didn't explain that they knew there was a clean up due to the glowing in the sink, counter and floor which was in a wiped pattern? I'm sorry, it might have become lost in all those needless posts.
No I was aware they used the Luminol to show blood had been wiped up. I just wanted to see the actual pictures of it and make up my own mind. That's all my original post was about if anyone had seen the video or pictures.

Desilu said:
No I was aware they used the Luminol to show blood had been wiped up. I just wanted to see the actual pictures of it and make up my own mind. That's all my original post was about if anyone had seen the video or pictures.
Oh yeah, that's right, a long time ago you wanted to see the photos. Your thread was hijacked and I completely forgot. I don't think I've seen that particular docu, but maybe I have. I'll be on the lookout for it. Thanks for letting us know

Could you please tell me the outcome of the physcics? This is the 1st I have heard of that and am curious what was seen.....thanks

silentrose said:
Could you please tell me the outcome of the physcics? This is the 1st I have heard of that and am curious what was seen.....thanks
The killer/s drove a white van :doh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back