GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christina Hager ‏@HagerWBZ 3m3 minutes ago
Zoomed in photo of #AronHernandez ducking. Lloyd's friend says he & friends are in pic. Never met Hernandez.

Christina Hager ‏@HagerWBZ 9s9 seconds ago
Odin Lloyd leaving club w/neighborhood friends behind #AaronHernandez. It seems he never introduced them.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 12s12 seconds ago
Akil left the club with his friends, he identifies them on security footage including Lloyd. #AaronHernandez is not seen with him. -RK

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
“@TedDanielFOX25: Reminder: Prosecution believes Lloyd said something about AH at Rumor that night that made him angry, not trust him.”

The Gold Patrol™ retweeted
Ted Daniel ‏@TedDanielFOX25 20m20 minutes ago
It's never been disclosed. At the time, AH already already had skeletons in closet - speculation it was about a prior alleged crime.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Akil saw Odin standing by himself across the street when the club got out. #AaronHernandez -RK

Watching archives from yesterday. Sultan is a slimy weasel in voice and looks. While questioning the Glock/NH trooper he asks if he did all kinds of things such as take notes, make transparencies, use comparison microscope etc. No is the answer to all those. Sultan asks "Did anyone else help you do this?" and the answer is "Help me do all those things I said I didn't do?"
OMG that was priceless. Love him as he tries to hide his smirk.

Bob McGovern ‏@BobMcGovernJr · 4h4 hours ago
The SJC agrees with Judge Garsh: Testimony regarding alleged shooting of Alexander Bradley will not be allowed in #AaronHernandez trial.

Thanks for the updates today Chelly! :tyou:

Jury in ex-NFL star's murder trial won't hear of Florida shooting

FALL RIVER, Mass. (Reuters) - A Massachusetts appeals court on Friday denied the latest effort by prosecutors in Aaron Hernandez's murder trial to allow testimony about a former friend who claimed the ex-NFL star shot him in the face after an argument in Florida in 2013.

Prosecutors twice before have sought to include testimony about the shooting of Alexander Bradley, but the judge presiding over the trial in Bristol County Superior Court in Fall River, Massachusetts, Susan Garsh, has denied their requests, saying the shootings were "quite different."

http://news.yahoo.com/jury-ex-nfl-stars-murder-trial-wont-hear-200857392--nfl.html

Jury in ex-NFL star's murder trial won't hear of Florida shooting

FALL RIVER, Mass. (Reuters) - A Massachusetts appeals court on Friday denied the latest effort by prosecutors in Aaron Hernandez's murder trial to allow testimony about a former friend who claimed the ex-NFL star shot him in the face after an argument in Florida in 2013.

Prosecutors twice before have sought to include testimony about the shooting of Alexander Bradley, but the judge presiding over the trial in Bristol County Superior Court in Fall River, Massachusetts, Susan Garsh, has denied their requests, saying the shootings were "quite different."

http://news.yahoo.com/jury-ex-nfl-stars-murder-trial-wont-hear-200857392--nfl.html

This ^^^ is going to be one of the things that will piss the jury off when they finally find out about it---when it's too late to matter. :tsktsk:

Watching archives from yesterday. Sultan is a slimy weasel in voice and looks. While questioning the Glock/NH trooper he asks if he did all kinds of things such as take notes, make transparencies, use comparison microscope etc. No is the answer to all those. Sultan asks "Did anyone else help you do this?" and the answer is "Help me do all those things I said I didn't do?"
OMG that was priceless. Love him as he tries to hide his smirk.
BBM. I agree, he is sooo slimy. I am totally expecting him to pull one of these out any day now...
17Op7hH.jpg

Aaron Hernandez trial enters eighth week

FALL RIVER, Mass. —The murder trial of Aaron Hernandez will enter its eighth week this week, as prosecutors in Massachusetts continue to build a case against the onetime New England Patriots star.

Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to the June, 17, 2013, killing of Odin Lloyd, 27, who was dating the sister of Hernandez's fiancee. The trial is expected to last into April

THE PROSECUTION'S CASE

Prosecutors have said Hernandez, 25, and two other men, Ernest Wallace and Carlos Ortiz, picked Lloyd up from his Boston home in a silver rental car and drove him to a North Attleborough industrial park, where he was shot to death.

http://www.wmur.com/sports/aaron-hernandez-trial-enters-eighth-week/31817250

Bob McGovern ‏@BobMcGovernJr · 4m4 minutes ago
None of #AaronHernandez's attorneys are wearing green today. One prosecutor is. One point for the Commonwealth.

susan candiotti cnn ‏@susancandiotti · 7m7 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez Top of mornin' Day 28 soon to start w/witness 90; Left off Fri w testimony about nightcllub 2 dys b4 death @lauradolancnn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv