MA - Alleged Serial Rapist, Attorney Matthew Nilo, 35, Arrested Due To Genetic Genealogy, 2023 June 1

I wonder if the fiancee' will show up to support him. That's if she's still the fiancee'.

She was there: Attorneys discuss sharing evidence in Boston serial rape suspect's case

According to that article, this is what was discussed today:

"Tuesday's hearing included sharing notices of discovery, the process of sharing evidence during the pretrial phase of the case. A key element of the discussion was whether identifying information about individuals mentioned in case documents should be redacted before copies are provided to the defendant."

IMO he's the kind of person who can make the people around him be in deep denial.
I am going to have to buddy up with you on this opinion. I had somewhere around 7 shared mutual friends on Facebook with him (when his Facebook was up.) All very highly educated and come from money.

IMO, he has manipulated people a lot.

"Accused rapist Matthew Nilo and his fiancée put on a united front Tuesday as they walked into a Boston court for a discovery hearing."
Run, young woman, run hard and run fast. Only tears will come from this.

ETA: I think it's terrible that the NYP has used her name.

Last edited:

I’d feel worse about it if she left him and was trying to get on with her life. But she’s staying with him , so she is opening herself up to the publicity I guess.

What a tacky article IMO

“The glamorous couple held tight to each other’s hands as they entered..”

“The lawyer, 35, wore a fitted gray suit with a striped tie and sunglasses while his fiancée, sported a fashionable tan trench coat, a white turtleneck and black pants.”

What a tacky article IMO

“The lawyer, 35, wore a fitted gray suit with a striped tie and sunglasses while his fiancée, sported a fashionable tan trench coat, a white turtleneck and black pants.”
Wow. Who cares what he was wearing? They’re almost fawning over them.

What a tacky article IMO

Don’t forget to add he carried his fashionable briefcase which held $50,000 cash: his bond for the 5 new indictments.

Wow. Who cares what he was wearing? They’re almost fawning over them.
Well, we all know that glamor is more important than being a good, caring human being, right? (p.s. I'm not implying that MN's fiance is not a good, caring human being because I truly don't know if she's just been manipulated to the nth degree. He must be a charmer.) And we all know what the NYPost is all about. It's sensationalism.

"Matthew Nilo, the lawyer accused in a series of Boston rapes from over 15 years ago, was in Suffolk Superior Court Monday for a brief hearing on discovery motions in the case.

The entire hearing was about three minutes long and the matter was continued until March 14."

I wonder what he told her about the DNA. That he's been framed? Why would someone frame him? Or it's a terrible lab mixup? Why would his DNA be there? What did he say that is so convincing that she is stuck by his side. It's all a big mistake baby, you'll see ... I hope she opens her eyes before she wastes too much more time on him.

Why would anyone be notified? First, he hasn’t been convicted of anything. Notifications are for convictions, not charges. Second, if there was enough of a concern to warrant a public warning, he’d be held.
Nope, wasn’t asking about being notified. I was wondering if it is public knowledge if someone is on an ankle monitor. I live in Wisconsin and we have CCAP to look up police records online on anyone as long you know their name. I know that’s not the case in every state so that’s why I was inquiring.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back