MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know for sure, but I don't think putting the child's body in a refrigerator slowed down composition much at all. I know Joy Path posted an excellent post regarding decomposition in cases such as Bella's. Will look for it. I think the body was much more badly decomposed that LE let on.

I haven't caught up yet, but my feeling is that due to what LE has alluded to with regards to the condition of Bella's body, she was very decomposed.

Now, I know it was summer, but the water would have been much colder than, say, a pond. Is it possible that Bella was murdered in late April, when RB's FB posts stopped?

Then poor Bella was stuffed in the fridge/freezer, slowing her decomp considerably or completely, for approximately a month. That would be late May.

Then she was dumped in the water and it was another month before she was found, which is why she was (I am assuming) so badly decomposed?

I just think if she were kept refrigerated for the month RB claimed then dumped, then found rather quickly, ahe would not have been so badly decomposed.

Also, I can't get away from her bountiful FB postings abruptly ceasing in late April.

Just trying to piece together a possible timeline using what LE has said and the cracked-out ramblings of RB, and frankly, JA.

Anyone think this is a possible scenario?

She had made a fb comment that she got out of jail when she was eight months pregnant, so perhaps she was clean then. But a new baby is stressful, and I can't imagine how hard it would be for someone newly sober to not regress during that time period.

I agree! But all young children are very demanding - a 2-1/2 year old needs constant attention and it wouldn't take much to stress RB out. I think she had begun locking Bella in the closet before MM came into the picture. The neighbor talked about how she could always hear the child crying through the walls. Locking her in the closet was the only way to keep her in the home and not out into the street while mom shoots up heroin.

I think she can 'fight' for this all she wants, a jury won't buy this BS..I'd have her guilty just looking at her, she's truly hideous...

Well, deep subject, let's hope we have a competent jury in Boston, MA. I was sure CA would never see the light of day again. I do think we have tons more evidence in Bella's case :praying:

I agree! But all young children are very demanding - a 2-1/2 year old needs constant attention and it wouldn't take much to stress RB out. I think she had begun locking Bella in the closet before MM came into the picture. The neighbor talked about how she could always hear the child crying through the walls. Locking her in the closet was the only way to keep her in the home and not out into the street while mom shoots up heroin.

This is a very valid point. RB was probably already doing the abusive stuff prior to MM entering the picture. As evidenced by her over the top birthday video.. Abuse cycle- " honeymoon" period, etc..

In my opinion, I think the fact that they went into court and argued that McCarthy is the sole killer and Bond is only an accessory after the fact is a good indicator that they believe just that. And that is why I wondered what exactly made them take that position other than Bond's story, and why we didn't hear about it today in court like you normally would. It would not be just like any case for the prosecution to come back to court later and say "that stuff we said last time? we really didnt believe it and werent too sure about it all, now we think Bond is the killer and McCarthy had nothing to do with it/was only an accessory after the fact".

In my opinion, that is the kind of thing that defense lawyers would put to good use at trial, especially a potential trial with scant physical evidence and two people pointing fingers at each other.

Is it possible that they found MM DNA on her?

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

I agree! But all young children are very demanding - a 2-1/2 year old needs constant attention and it wouldn't take much to stress FB out. I think she had begun locking Bella in the closet before MM came into the picture. The neighbor talked about how she could always hear the child crying through the walls. Locking her in the closet was the only way to keep her in the home and not out into the street while mom shoots up heroin.

LOL tell me about it! My little one has kicked my butt between last night and today! Last night she jumped on my stomach playing(I have diastasis recti and am just trying to wait as long as possible before having surgery) which has left me doubled over in pain all day and then a meltdown at the bounce house and no nap! I'm just so happy she is playing contently with toys right now! To be so small she packs a punch!

But, that is a conversation that mothers in recovery should have with someone before going home with a baby. Being a mommy in the best of circumstances is difficult at times. If she had a mental illness, and was recovering from a drug problem, I think it's obvious to MOST people that she would struggle and most likely relapse at some point. My aunt use to say the 1st day of sobriety is just as hard as the 1000th. I just wish there was a clear cut way to fix people to be good parents. But I guess it's not that easy!

But, but, but he wasn't trying to protect her. He was just trying to have "Family time" Lordy!!!!!! What the sam hay is "Family time" I hope not making a Family. Yet I would give it a yes.

God I hope he didn't get her pregnant again during their "family time" by the water.

I haven't caught up yet, but my feeling is that due to what LE has alluded to with regards to the condition of Bella's body, she was very decomposed.

Now, I know it was summer, but the water would have been much colder than, say, a pond. Is it possible that Bella was murdered in late April, when RB's FB posts stopped?

Then poor Bella was stuffed in the fridge/freezer, slowing her decomp considerably or completely, for approximately a month. That would be late May.

Then she was dumped in the water and it was another month before she was found, which is why she was (I am assuming) so badly decomposed?

I just think if she were kept refrigerated for the month RB claimed then dumped, then found rather quickly, ahe would not have been so badly decomposed.

Also, I can't get away from her bountiful FB postings abruptly ceasing in late April.

Just trying to piece together a possible timeline using what LE has said and the cracked-out ramblings of RB, and frankly, JA.

Anyone think this is a possible scenario?

Yes. I want to know how long they kept her in a refrigerator. The term "slippage" was used when describing what happened when they tried to obtain fingerprints. Plus the sketch artist described what she had to go with as "start from scratch". I wonder if her muscles, skin, tissue was detached from the skeleton? That sounds horrible. My apologies, but in my mind's eye I just see this baby very badly deteriorated.

How do we now this Joseph Amoroso is the father of Bella.Did he ever take a DNA test.Rachelle is a junkie and prostitute,who knows how many men she slept with at that time.

Look at the photo of JA's mother with JA. Bella looked a LOT like JA's mom. imo

If she was placed in a fridge and not a freezer, I imagine some decomp would have happened during that time.

Yes. I want to know how long they kept her in a refrigerator. The term "slippage" was used when describing what happened when they tried to obtain fingerprints. Plus the sketch artist described what she had to go with as "start from scratch". I wonder if her muscles, skin, tissue was detached from the skeleton? That sounds horrible. My apologies, but in my mind's eye I just see this baby very badly deteriorated.

Yes - but the women who found her, said that she saw a young child's arm when she opened the bag.

LOL tell me about it! My little one has kicked my butt between last night and today! Last night she jumped on my stomach playing(I have diastasis recti and am just trying to wait as long as possible before having surgery) which has left me doubled over in pain all day and then a meltdown at the bounce house and no nap! I'm just so happy she is playing contently with toys right now! To be so small she packs a punch!

But, that is a conversation that mothers in recovery should have with someone before going home with a baby. Being a mommy in the best of circumstances is difficult at times. If she had a mental illness, and was recovering from a drug problem, I think it's obvious to MOST people that she would struggle and most likely relapse at some point. My aunt use to say the 1st day of sobriety is just as hard as the 1000th. I just wish there was a clear cut way to fix people to be good parents. But I guess it's not that easy!

:goodpost: No one should have allowed RB to cut off contact with them. She could be swayed easily with money.

God bless you and your little one! :hug: I used to say if I could just have 1/4 of that energy....

Good luck to you when you have surgery too!

Yes - but the women who found her, said that she saw a young child's arm when she opened the bag.

I know. But what happened when the ME's tried to pick her up? I think slippage of the skin occurred then.

Actually, I think when she approached the bag she saw the child's arm. It sounded like Bella was coming out of the garbage bag. And the bag had been noticed there the day before...

:goodpost: No one should have allowed RB to cut off contact with them. She could be swayed easily with money.

God bless you and your little one! :hug: I used to say if I could just have 1/4 of that energy....

Good luck to you when you have surgery too!

Thank you! I just don't want to be unable to pick my little one up so I am trying to hold out to the point where I can't before I have the surgery. Every day goes by so fast and they get bigger each day.

And I agree no one should have just seen what was happening and cut her off or let her cut them off without getting authorities involved. But maybe people were that scared of her. Even though I think that's a pathetic excuse for not getting involved. But I mean for your own mother to have a RO against you I would think you have to truly be a terror. I just wish there would have been one brave soul who could have been her hero. And really, some persistence and phone calls is all it would have taken to be a hero in this situation.

If she was placed in a fridge and not a freezer, I imagine some decomp would have happened during that time.

I wish we had clarification on that. In my mind it had to be a freezer. You could not keep a body in a fridge for weeks and not have a horrid smell eventually of decomp in that apt. In my mind they would have dumped poor Bella sooner if there was a smell in fear of being caught. I was channel surfing the other night and there was a blurb on another case. Body had been frozen and somehow discovered. ME had to work quite quickly to gather evidence as the body thawed. That body was not in water so I wonder if anything could be retrieved????

The term slippage is so gruesome. But I was just thinking about it and I remembered that stupid stunt David Blaine did when he stayed in that water ball thing for I think 8 days or something. His hands were literally dissolving by the end of it.

The term slippage is so gruesome. But I was just thinking about it and I remembered that stupid stunt David Blaine did when he stayed in that water ball thing for I think 8 days or something. His hands were literally dissolving by the end of it.

I know! Oh! David Blaine does some strange things... Wasn't he frozen in ice too?

I wish we had clarification on that. In my mind it had to be a freezer. You could not keep a body in a fridge for weeks and not have a horrid smell eventually of decomp in that apt. In my mind they would have dumped poor Bella sooner if there was a smell in fear of being caught. I was channel surfing the other night and there was a blurb on another case. Body had been frozen and somehow discovered. ME had to work quite quickly to gather evidence as the body thawed. That body was not in water so I wonder if anything could be retrieved????

You are forgetting they were getting high in that apartment. Smell might not have bothered them.

Let's take a moment to remember all the little girls who are missing and who were not matches to Baby Doe. There are families without answers and my heart goes out to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member