MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raincheck I think you are right about RB setting things up to make herself look better. And I will preface this by saying I'm not sold on what MM's lawyer is saying, but I do think it's plausible. My hubby very rarely goes into the fridge. It actually makes me anxious when he does because he starts moving stuff around and I'm OCD when it comes to how it's arranged. He might use a glass and get water from the door, but if I'm not here he will just go pick up something to eat or order in. Still, his own friend saw him being abusive towards Bella and at the very least he treated her horribly. What type of person would want to be with someone who doesn't care for their child? And that goes for both RB and MM. I wouldn't want to be with a man who didn't love my child and treat her right, and what man would want to be with a woman who is not a good mother to her child? Drugs turn users into pathetic shells of people that's for sure.

These DCF investigations that were opened in 2012 and 2013 (and eventually closed) ... I wonder WHO called DCF on RB?

Where are those people that felt RB needed reporting?

Just way too many people dropped the ball on Bella IMHO.

RB's family and RB's friends KNEW that RB was a druggie. Heck, she has been using all her life and lost TWO children already.

And all these people coming out saying they thought the baby on the billboard looked like Bella BUT RB told us differently ..... blah blah blah.

AND as far as the bio dad.......he is absolutely useless. Fame *advertiser censored*.

JA has said he was the one who called in 2012 and 2013..IIRC

Does anyone have a working stream link to HLN.? I don't subscribe but the old Hln newzphobia stream no longer works. Many of the links I googled are fakes and don't work. TIA.

JA has said he was the one who called in 2012 and 2013..IIRC

OMG it was JA .... from Florida?

Gawd, what about RB's family/friends that saw her daily?

OMG soooooo many of us (WS) watching the 'birthday' video knew RB was HIGH and none of us even know her.

And how DCF thought that Bella would be able to live a good fulfilling life with the likes of RB with HER history. Bizarre.

What is it that Dr. Phil says on every show......"past behavior is a HUGE predictor for future behavior".

And unless JA was in JAIL in Florida......why didn't he get his arse to Mattaphan/Dorchester and save that Baby Doll?????

Raincheck I think you are right about RB setting things up to make herself look better. And I will preface this by saying I'm not sold on what MM's lawyer is saying, but I do think it's plausible. My hubby very rarely goes into the fridge. It actually makes me anxious when he does because he starts moving stuff around and I'm OCD when it comes to how it's arranged. He might use a glass and get water from the door, but if I'm not here he will just go pick up something to eat or order in. Still, his own friend saw him being abusive towards Bella and at the very least he treated her horribly. What type of person would want to be with someone who doesn't care for their child? And that goes for both RB and MM. I wouldn't want to be with a man who didn't love my child and treat her right, and what man would want to be with a woman who is not a good mother to her child? Drugs turn users into pathetic shells of people that's for sure.

They were both so high on heroin neither one probably knows what really happened. Anyone here familiar with heroin and what it makes you feel like on a bender? Hallucinations, delusions, paranoid?? Why in gods name would they do that with the little girl in the house? Truth be known they probably forgot about her in the closet for days and she suffocated. They should give those two losers a lie detector just to see if either one is telling the truth but I highly doubt it.

He was in Hospital due to abcess in the arm he was shooting heroin in until Court. I have many Clients on Psychotropic drugs and some on seizure meds. Hard to say with an addict what exactly he was on when in Court. Not sure I buy his Lawyers seizure story. He may have them but could be a result of long time drug use. He really did looked spaced out and/or his brain is essentially fried????

Did they kill the therapy dog too? attorney said he depended on his dog. Probably not. They only kill little Cherub babies.

Jean Casares on Nancy Grace just said on the air that MM's friend said to RB: Isn't it great that you are off drugs because you can get Bella back?" Her response was "No I can't, she's dead."

This was just on HLN so take with a grain of salt r.e. the paraphrasing. I'm not sure if those words were actually exchanged.

And....RB was off of drugs after Bella was gone? I don't think so.

ALso, Jean notes about how Bella's face was RED according to RB and that she also said that Bella's face was GREY. Which was it???

Just wanted to bring over my question from the last thread, has MM's version of events been said? Or did he only say he thought she had been taken by dfs? I thought I read they had turned on each other but I haven't heard what he said has happened.

From what prosecutor said in court, MM claimed Bella was taken by DCF even after his "life-long friend" confronted him.

Jean Casares on Nancy Grace just said on the air that MM's friend said to RB: Isn't it great that you are off drugs because you can get Bella back?" Her response was "No I can't, she's dead."

This was just on HLN so take with a grain of salt r.e. the paraphrasing. I'm not sure if those words were actually exchanged.

Yes, they were, according to what prosecutor said today in court.

I hope after family time with RB was over he went home and soaked in a tub full of Clorox. JMO

LOL Family Time for Hubby and I now that we are empty nesters must include at least a nice dinner/wine and a movie! Breaks my heart that poor little Bella would never even have the chance to know that. Could care less that the "others" dont know.

An attorney on the show saying that both arrested to pit one against the other. "It's her word. What is the evidence against him?"

JA seemed genuinely upset about Bella being locked in the closet, the video panned to him after the ADA said it.

Hopefully he turns on RB as more comes out. I think he may know more and be covering for RB

MM's court reactions are useless to analyze. He was probably on painkillers along with suboxone or methadone.

I don't believe RB when she says MM put Bella in the fridge and MM put her in the duffel bag. Including two blankets is a totally maternal move. RB at least was involved in preparing Bella to be dumped.

Attorney saying conviction based on her word could be a problem. HLN

For Bella:

Seven Spanish Angels, Ray Charles and Willie Nelson

[video=youtube;x8A9Y1Dq_cQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8A9Y1Dq_cQ[/video]

You guys move way too fast.....I can't up with you guys. I hope you don't mine me asking questions that may have been covered already. There's too much info for my to understand. (going through chemo treatments and I have a bad case of brain fog) so bear with me. Do you think the "father" (read:<modsnip>) will be charged? Do you think he should be? Today was the arraignment.....so what is the purpose of the grand jury....and they kept talking about discovery, what is that?

Also, what is the name of the Judge. I don't think I was quite surprised to see such a young judge. He actually reminds me of someone I went to high school with (In Massachusetts)

A lot of you are much more knowledgeable and I love to learn if you have time to explain.

:eek:fftobed: I go to bed with the :chicken: :chicken: and get up with'em too! :heartbeat: you all for being here for Bella!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500