MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neighbors had heard heard Bella crying on occasions. But what if one day it got to be too much/too loud and they didn't want/couldn't deal with it and gave her something to subdue her and used what they had on hand. It could have been a one time occurrence that became deadly for Bella.

What Mistree brought up about maybe MM was trying to do CPR and not pushing/punching on her abdomen or reacting somehow to a non responsive child made me think. Inside lies there is usually a bit of truth mixed in.

The part I've bolded is something I was thinking yesterday when reading the thread about baby Chance...

How does it apply here, though?

If MM hasn't yet changed his story it's wildly different from RB's story.

Where's the truth in either of these stories and what effect does each story have on the other's story?

If MM's telling the truth, then we might not expect to find the same type of violent marks on the body? Because if MM's telling the truth, then that means RB is likely to be solely responsible, so I'd expect something less brutally violent and slightly more subtle .... smothering, drugging, drowning in the bath, etc.

If RB's telling the truth, I would imagine that the fridge is truth, the journey out to the seaport is truth (though MM may or may not have been present). If the beating by MM is true, then where's the evidence on the body? Why isn't it more obvious?

The lack of these signs of violence has apparently left the pathologists hypothesizing some kind of action that impacted on the breathing but which didn't leave too much bruising. That could be true, but what does that leave MM doing to cause that kind of death? Is it a realistic scenario or is it reaching for something in the pathology that matches RB's version just because there's nothing else to go on other than her version?

So where does that leave us? He either did it, in this way that left no bruising and no fractured ribs, or he didn't....so he might be telling the truth. Or we might not have the full pathologists report in front of us...which we don't, and maybe there is something there but it just doesn't give a definitive picture of COD and that's why it's not listed as clear COD?

Heroin is much cheaper than ever. it is also more potent than ever. The cost comes into play as people need more and more to maintain and not get sick. http://theweek.com/articles/451688/why-heroin-cheap
I know from personal experience that younger people today are turning to heroin when they become hooked on vicodin. Heroin is cheaper than pills.

Its alarming how many young kids are abusing prescription pills.

My opinion.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

I know from personal experience that younger people today are turning to heroin when they become hooked on vicodin. Heroin is cheaper than pills.

Its alarming how many young kids are abusing prescription pills.

My opinion.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

I live in Watertown, MA. It's not "Boston-proper" but it's pretty close. Today, my husband and I plan to go walking to look at the leaves at the Arboretum, that's a park pretty darn close to where Bella lived.

The drug problem up here is BANANAS. I say that and, I AM FROM FLORIDA! I work in a solid middle tier family restaurant on Watertown square. Nice place. My friend bartends with me. One afternoon she walked into our ladies room and found a girl od'ng on heroin in our handicapped stall. At around two pm.

That's the second overdose in our bathrooms while I've worked here. I started less than a year ago.

I love Boston. I love Boston dearly but, man, we are a hot mess.

But that's the whole thing- they have no COD. There were no signs. So she wasn't beaten or stabbed or strangled or shot. There weren't any drugs in her system and she didn't drown. She wasn't starved or electrocuted or....? So what's that really leave?

My mind goes to those case in the 60s and 70s where multiple children in a family died from what doctors thought was a sort of genetic SIDS. Turns out mom was smothering them. Those kids' bodies weren't obviously marred.

If it was drugs, and she had them the first time that day, it would be too soon to show up in hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels