MA MA - Deanna Cremin, 17, Somerville, 29 Mar 1995

Every year that goes by it seems that there is a report of a breakthrough on this terrible murder, yet nothing comes of it. I worked for the same company Deanna did but at a different location, I remember so clearly when this occurred. There was much speculation about her boyfriend who has since left that area, and also about a man who worked with Deanna and was later of convicted of another violent crime, he is still incarcerated. I pray for the family's sake that justice will soon be done.

I wish we knew if there was DNA collected and if the boyfriend was subsequently ruled out.

i don't think the bf was ever ruled out. My understanding is he has moved out of the town and has not cooperated with the investigation. I strongly believe that not talking to the police on the advice of counsel should never be seen as a sign of guilt.

There was reportedly a fire fighter who was 'obsessed' with her.

This story is featured at the bottom of my local news stories, so someone is keeping a ball rolling. I’m in NC. Hopefully the link works. It might be at the bottom below the linked story. The guy being interviewed totally blows off the one question regarding dna.
Who killed Deanna Cremin?

Thank you for posting this link. I cannot believe that guy acted so cavalier about the DNA issue. This technology is EXACTLY what solves many cold cases very similar to Deanna's. My heart breaks for her mother, what a terrible thing, 25 years with no resolution, no justice, I cannot even imagine her pain.

The Crime Garage podcast covered it this week. They did a good job. It's worth a listen,

Deanna seems like a lovely person, I’m so sorry for her loved ones’ loss and I truly hope the person who’s responsible is brought to justice.

I know it’s very late, but I signed the petition.

When a baseline dynamic changes suddenly you have to look at it intently, and always be wary of the convenient alibi.

If the BF walked her all the way home every night , and the one night he doesn't she just so happens to wind up dead, Id find that a little too interesting , and a little coincidental personally.

Im not saying hes guilty, but wed be chatting for a long while

One behavior I always like to look at is their involvement with the search for the killer after they have been named a suspect .

If someone killed my girlfriend and I was innocent, id be working my tail off to help LE any way I could , I always find it interesting when people react as if they cheated death and simply skulk off somewhere, or go play golf etc...

The Crime Garage podcast covered it this week. They did a good job. It's worth a listen,

True Crime Garage. Love their podcast. Listened today and just heard about the murder of Deanna Cremin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back