MA MA - Holly Piirainen, 10, Sturbridge, 5 Aug 1993

October 24, 2023

The District Attorney is asking for the public’s help with any information about this shirt. They are looking for the origins of where it was known to be sold and its manufacturer. It appears to be a shirt that an adult would wear.

1698171194228.jpeg

This honestly could be nothing, but thought I’d post this here just in case. I was watching videos about Holly on YouTube and came across a strange comment.

Go to this video and then to the comments section:

The video was posted 3 years ago and the last comment was posted 2 years ago. The comment says:

‘93 water street. Check the camper. Original police sketch’

I have so many questions!

Why would someone post this? 93 Water street in what town? What police sketch are they referring to? I don’t think there is a police sketch for the suspect/killer that took Holly, so are they referring to the Bish police sketches?

Again this could be nothing, but it’s strange that someone posted this in the comments section on one of Holly’s videos.

This honestly could be nothing, but thought I’d post this here just in case. I was watching videos about Holly on YouTube and came across a strange comment.

Go to this video and then to the comments section:

The video was posted 3 years ago and the last comment was posted 2 years ago. The comment says:

‘93 water street. Check the camper. Original police sketch’

I have so many questions!

Why would someone post this? 93 Water street in what town? What police sketch are they referring to? I don’t think there is a police sketch for the suspect/killer that took Holly, so are they referring to the Bish police sketches?

Again this could be nothing, but it’s strange that someone posted this in the comments section on one of Holly’s videos.
It might be nothing but you should call this into the tip line. That YT comment looks like it was made by a Palmer resident who lives at that same address in Palmer. I don’t understand the comment either. But there is a camper at that address.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back