Found Deceased MA - Jaimee Mendez, 25, Swampscott, 6 Nov 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is Steven,

the report has not come back yet. other than a large hole in her skull I think it is going to hard for them to find a cause of death. The M.E's office will not tell us anything. they will not tell us if her arms or legs are there.

anyone ever heard of the Diatom test? the M.E's office says they don't know about that test. if they don't do it I would like to get it done myself.

Steven,

Jaimee was a very lucky girl to have a dad like you. Your whole family's strength, resolve, passion, and endless spirit, of course break my heart to see because of the reason it's there for all to see. Please know you're all very well admired and prayed for as you continue to honor her.

Welcome to WS. It doesn't get better than this that I've found in terms of people with good will wishing to help in this ether. I hope you take the time to get verified so WSers can help out as much as possible. The mod's are great with their advice, unfailingly.

Please accept my deepest condolences for the tragic and painful loss of your beautiful daughter and please pass on the same to your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon