MA - Jeremiah Oliver, 5, found deceased, Worcester, 14 Sept 2013 *Arrest in 2023*

jeremiah-oliver.jpg

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/12/...se/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Sweetheart !

According to a Dec. 13 police interview with Jeremiah’s sister, Sierra punched and slapped Oliver and held a knife to her face. He struck her children with fists and with a black belt with a gold buckle, causing one child’s “bum to bleed,” and knocking a child “off of the bathroom toilet with such force it caused him to fall to the floor,” the girl told police.

Jeremiah’s relatives pleaded for answers in his disappearance today outside Fitchburg District Court hours before his mother’s arraignment.

“I just want him back, I just want my nephew back,” a tearful Sandrino Oliver screamed on the court steps. Sandrino Oliver is the brother of Jeremiah’s father, the boy’s relatives said. The father lives in Connecticut, they said.

The boy’s relatives said they haven’t had contact with Elsa for two years, when she left Worcester.

“We want to know if he’s alive, if somebody can bring him back to us,” Sandro Oliver, 20, the boy’s cousin said.

He described Jeremiah as a “smart little boy” who likes video games, drawing and building things with blocks.

“Christmas is around the corner, New Year’s is here. We just want him home,” Sandro Oliver said.

He added, “He is only 5 years old. What is he going to do to a grown man? The guy is 23,” he said, referring to Sierra, Elsa’s boyfriend. “There is nothing we can do.”

Rose Valcourt, who said she was Jeremiah’s aunt through marriage, said she hopes Elsa Oliver sheds some light on the boy’s disappearance during her arraignment.

“We just hope somebody says something — she speaks up in court. We just need some answers,” she said.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinio...friend_terrorized_family_of_missing_fitchburg

Steve Cooper ‏@scooperon7
Arraignment for a mother who's 5 year old son is missing is set for 2 pm in Fitchburg #7news

Thanks for the link, mikkismom. What a nightmare for these 3 children. The children were removed from the home on December 2nd, according to the article. That was the Monday after Thanksgiving break.

The children's paternal aunt is quoted as saying their father has not had contact with them in years. She said Elsa Oliver moved out abruptly, took the kids, and filed a restraining order against her brother.

Oliver's attorney successfully requested a competency evaluation for his client She did not appear in the courtroom.

Brett Crawford ‏@bcrawfordphotog 1m
Waiting for Elsa Oliver in #Fitchburg District Court for arraignment on missing child

Katina Caraganis ‏@kcaraganis 43s
Criminal session reconvening in main court room now. Oliver on docket for 2pm #Fitchburg

So this guy has a younger son with another woman.
Likely the woman he assaulted previously.
So many victims in this.

Katina Caraganis ‏@kcaraganis 27s
Defendant is very emotional

Katina Caraganis ‏@kcaraganis 1m
Judge recommending the case be moved out a week for dangerousness

Her family has stormed out, calling Oliver a child killer

Katina Caraganis ‏@kcaraganis 50s
Judge is ordering she be sent to Worcester recovery center for evaluation and treatment and will be held without bail

Oliver believes she is being poisoned

Defendant unable to communicate with attorney..believed she has a psychiatric disorder

Steve Cooper ‏@scooperon7 2m
Elsa Oliver pleads not guilty to reckless endangerment of a child after her five year old disappeared # 7news

George Barnes ‏@georgebarnestg 4m
She 's coming out

George Barnes ‏@georgebarnestg 2m
Elsa Oliver resisting coming out for arraignment.

Katina Caraganis ‏@kcaraganis 3m
Defense attorney requesting a sidebar with district attorney and judge

Oh she's refusing to come out, huh? Face what you have done or what has happened and bring home Jeremiah. Another little one not reported missing for months. I just don't get it.. I hope I never do.

Nice. Unable to communicate with attorney due to psychiatric disorder. Yet she had custody of 3 children.

Katina Caraganis ‏@kcaraganis 33s
Police called to deal with irate family

(Well that certainly explains the complete stoppage of tweets!)

sigh. Why am I unconvinced this woman has competency issues?
sits on hands a bit harder.

Nice. Unable to communicate with attorney due to psychiatric disorder. Yet she had custody of 3 children.

She seemed to be able to communicate on facebook...... Just sayin'

I missed the Facebook page link LaborDay - can you throw it at me?

There are SEVERAL facebook links upthread. At least 4 I believe. 3 in one post and 1 in another.

Jack Harper ‏@JackWCVB 38s
Fitchburg Court: Mother charged in connection with missing boy is held without bail.... Pending further mental evaluation #WCVB

George Barnes ‏@georgebarnestg 36s
Jeremiah Oliver's mother sent to Worcester for competency hearing. Uncle angrily storms out of courtroom shouting "Where is my nephew?"

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back