MA MA - Mary Brosley, 33, Palmer, 12 June 1970

Hello Whistler and all, I've been told there's a possible break in Mary's case thanks to the good people at Namus. There's a possible match between Mary and the remains of a person found in 1972 in Florida. May have been identified via steel plate in hip and partial finger. If it's a match the wait may finally be over. Will keep all posted.

Not sure what the status of this case is. I can't find her Namus page (though sometimes with older cases, it takes some digging) but her Charley Project page is still there: Mary Gertrude Brosley – The Charley Project

Google turns up almost nothing.

I'm not sure what Florida case @seethrufaded was referring to. Are you still around? Any update you can share?

Hi,
I'm still here. I do remember there was a Namus page for Mary, it's also sourced on her CharleyProject page. I can verify that her remains were found in Miami area in 1972 (she went missing in 1970) but were only recently matched with a relative to make positive identification.

Hi,
I'm still here. I do remember there was a Namus page for Mary, it's also sourced on her CharleyProject page. I can verify that her remains were found in Miami area in 1972 (she went missing in 1970) but were only recently matched with a relative to make positive identification.

That's good news that she's been located. That would explain why her Namus page is no longer visible.

She is not missing anymore but the story isn't over by any means. Holding her killer accountable or at least letting people know she wasn't forgotten is very important.

Mary Gertrude Bosley's NamUs page is still down and her case is marked as Resolved on Charley Project.

Brosley disappeared from Palmer, Massachusetts on June 12, 1970. Her remains were found in the Miami, Florida area in 1972, but they were not identified until 2018.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back