MA - Officer Keith Winfield for raping toddler, Melrose, 2005

What I fail to understand is why when his sentence was handed down his family was sobbing and cursing ....

What I fail to understand is why when his sentence was handed down his family was sobbing and cursing ....

They must all be in deniel. I don't think that the doctors at the two hospitals got this wrong. I would imagine that LE did a through job investigating this case and had all of the evidence that they needed. The baby wasn't related to Keith or his family except by Keith's marriage so his family probably didn't care about the baby or what happened to her. Maybe their attitudes would have been different if it had been one of their own...maybe not.

I wonder who the baby is with now? Did they give her back to her mother? I also hope that she is alright now and was young enough when this happened that she won't remember it. Poor little thing.

:behindbar Was he a cop at the time of the rape? :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :sick:

IMO, There are times when vigilante justice is warranted.
This is one of them. May the excop suffer ever day for the rest of his sorry life.

Because it puts them out. Because it leaves a big, ugly black mark on their name. Because now the wife he punched out might have to depend on them for support. Their behavior in the court room is demonstrative of how this freak was raised. No concern for authority. It makes sense he went into LE so everybody else had to obey him. How many times are victims families outraged in court after lenient sentences and seldom do they scream curses out like this lovely family unit. They should have locked his mother and brother up with him. Almost two years old and you are tortured unmercilessly you may have a recollection of it. If ya bury it somewhere up the line this poor, poor little girl is going to need help. Not to mention she's physically injured for life. I think it will have to come out in her medical history when she is older and goes to her gynecologist. I would not doubt that some other person adult or child has suffered at this guys hands. He's a sadist and his big trapped mother probably has something to do with it.

:behindbar Was he a cop at the time of the rape? :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :sick:

Yes, KatK-this is one of my issues with this case. He was required to turn in his badge, gun etc...but was put on a desk while an internal investigation commenced. Let's say this was, for example, the father in the Neveah Richardson case-a minority with prior domestic violence issues. The guy was popped and is still sitting in jail...(he is accused of murdering his 9 day old premature baby by digitally anally raping her and causing internal bleeding. Originally the LE thought the rape was done with an object like a curling iron.)

Once his department was satisfied that this cop was guilty, they waited for him to send in a letter of resignation-??? He still walked around until his conviction. Are you kidding me? Quite a double standard, I have to say.

I am sure this is not the first time he raped/molested a child. NO WAY! He has daughters and they have friends. I hope LE checked on all the children he has had contact with including those whom he came into contact with while he was a policeman.

Just like in the Dahmer case....if someone wants to get to him in prison, I am sure some obliging guard will gladly take a smoke break. :clap:

Wouldn't it be great if he were put in a cell with a like minded person...let's say a 250-300 lb Bubba. Maybe Bubba could get an anonymous Christmas present this year... hmmm...maybe, perhaps a curling iron..... I can hear him now ..." Bubba are you glad to see me or is that a ....aaarrrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!" :boohoo: :boohoo:

Did I really say that??:doh: Well, I guess we are all entitled to our own opinions and daydreams!! It would serve him right!!! imo:laugh: :behindbar

I am sure this is not the first time he raped/molested a child. NO WAY! He has daughters and they have friends. I hope LE checked on all the children he has had contact with including those whom he came into contact with while he was a policeman.

Just like in the Dahmer case....if someone wants to get to him in prison, I am sure some obliging guard will gladly take a smoke break. :clap:

ITA, Nobody can convince me this was his first act of violence on a child.
I think he thought this horrific plan out, all he needed was a victim & the opportunity. Sadly, he got both. What a big !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back