MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all is lost... curious as to what the experts will reveal about JOK's injuries. What may have happened to him that fateful night. I am not convinced his (JKO) arm were from claw marks and bite marks from an animal. moo
My analysis says:

1) those don't look like the place an animal would bite and/or a human would block with... some are just too far up the arm and none down closer to the wrist.

2) the tears look pretty consistent in the angle to me. much more like something consistently raked across his body (ie. my guess is he was somewhat driven over). not the results of a flailing struggle with a dog.

3) the marks don't look like the same "jaw." different widths... numbers of tears...

If there are some/any corresponding marks on the other side of the arm... I'm willing to change my tune. You're just not getting these deep gashes from a dog without clamping and tearing and there would be some evidence on both sides. If there isn't, let's stop this nonsense.

I'd be more inclined to believe it, if you told me your theory was he was attacked with one of those claw gardening tools.

@SueNBCBoston

Lally tries to establish that why Gallagher didn’t do further investigation.Jackson again, asks a couple of questions that are objected to and sustained.Sergeant Sean Goode, Canton Police Department takes the stand.Lally establishing what Goode does, shift, experience

12:33 PM · May 6, 2024

If the montage you can find on Twitter is what you're referencing... and this is the "perjury" evidence... this strikes me as very weak.

Prove they have a friendship. This shouldn't be hard. A smattering of pictures from group events over the course of a decade doesn't mean much.

I was a pretty social person in my 20's and FB loves to send me memories... often of very similar type of pictures and I couldn't even tell you the last names of the people I have my arm around.
I think it would nearly be impossible to prove perjury about this type of testimony even if she was a bridesmaid in CA's wedding, lol. No one is going to be able to speak to their relationship and you can't really proof (affirmatively or negatively) whether people are friends vs acquaintances.

However, I do think the judge should allow those pictures to be shown. KM said she 'knew of someone from high school with the name Caitlin Albert" who was an "acquaintance" - which we know now is absolutely not true. They've been on multiple trips and vacations over the years and was at a baby shower with her 6 months before O'Keefe's death. It was dumb of her to lie about this in general because I do feel it's relatively inconsequential but if I was a juror I'd want to know just how much she was doing to undercut any connection between them two.

This call and panic about John missing is great evidence for the state. Clear consciousness of guilt. It’s also typical that she got someone else involved and got them to call on her behalf. It’s all calculated.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member