MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are back.
Yannetti back with P & Q Being displayed on the screen.
Each is page 1 of your report, the face sheet.
Yes
Identical numbers, date, time.
Other than print date.
The only difference is the photo.
The piece tail light.
You didn’t take the photo.

10:01 AM · May 7, 2024

Did you switch the photo?
No
Do you know who did?
No
The tail light photo is not from Jan 29, but the report is dated Jan 29.

10:02 AM · May 7, 2024

Lally is up.
Asking about when Chris Albert became a selectman.
Asking about the hit & run investigation
Goode did at 34 Fairview Road 2009.
Goode detailing the investigation.
Lally returning to the snow at the scene.
How much snow during the day.
It continually fell.

Apparently many Karen Read defenders are now suggesting the judge is biased against her. Maybe the judge is in on the conspiracy too!?? How deep does this conspiracy go? The whole state of Boston is out to get Karen Read apparently. Lol.

I really like this judge! She’s a breath of fresh air. We’ve seen a lot of judges in these high profile trials (looking at you Judge Glanville in the YSL trial) lose control of their courtrooms and it’s a mess. If it hadn’t been for this judge, the defense would’ve turned this trial into a circus with their bs conspiracy theory. They’ve already turned the public discourse into a dumpster fire with their propaganda. I think she’s acutely aware of this and determined not to make the trial a joke. JMO

The glass underneath him (allegedly) has undoubtedly been one of the primary sticking points for me, particularly if found underneath with his phone also and if forensic testing of the phone does indicate no movement from the time of drop off at the house on. Awaiting that phone evidence.

That said, given the level of non-investigation of more than one scenario, who can say the only two possible scenarios are hit by vehicle outside or beaten to death inside. Could he not have been attacked physically outside?
If only the forensics team could piece together enough of the glass and compare it to either of the bars that they came from or a glass in the house. But they thought it improper to question the individuals inside the house that JO was to be visiting.

If only the forensics team could piece together enough of the glass and compare it to either of the bars that they came from or a glass in the house. But they thought it improper to question the individuals inside the house that JO was to be visiting.
Why do you say that? Didn't we hear specific testimony yesterday about two officers going into the house that morning?

"The tail light photo is not from Jan 29, but the report is dated Jan 29."
This is just unreal and totally unethical. Someone switched the photos on the report! Which cop switched it?
I will 100% guarantee the cop who they find switched the photos has a connection to the Alberts.

"The tail light photo is not from Jan 29, but the report is dated Jan 29."
This is just unreal and totally unethical. Someone switched the photos on the report! Which cop switched it?
I will 100% guarantee the cop who they find switched the photos has a connection to the Alberts.
<modsnip - personalizing> That's not what happened.... at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member