MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently many Karen Read defenders are now suggesting the judge is biased against her. Maybe the judge is in on the conspiracy too!?? How deep does this conspiracy go? The whole state of Boston is out to get Karen Read apparently. Lol.

I really like this judge! She’s a breath of fresh air. We’ve seen a lot of judges in these high profile trials (looking at you Judge Glanville in the YSL trial) lose control of their courtrooms and it’s a mess. If it hadn’t been for this judge, the defense would’ve turned this trial into a circus with their bs conspiracy theory. They’ve already turned the public discourse into a dumpster fire with their propaganda. I think she’s acutely aware of this and determined not to make the trial a joke. JMO
The public was told that a video existed of KR hitting JO with her car. The video never existed, they intentionally lied. That sounds like copaganda to me.

"WBZ-TV I-Team sources said investigators have video of the incident from a Ring doorbell camera and Read's car has been impounded."

She talked to #KarenRead, Jen McCabe was in the background, spoke with OKeefes niece.
She said they were going out to look for him.

The testimony from the Cameranos is a stark contrast to the first responders we’ve heard from.
The events of that Saturday morning is still traumatic.

@SueNBCBoston

This all very much reminds me of a Massachusetts variety of the OJ trial. I fully expect the defense to conclude with some version of the "if it doesn't fit, you must acquit!"

Except there was hard evidence in OJ's trial and I have yet to see any here. At least the racists on the LAPD had the decency to use actual evidence receptacles.

JMO

Last edited:
The public was told that a video existed of KR hitting JO with her car. The video never existed, they intentionally lied. That sounds like copaganda to me.

"WBZ-TV I-Team sources said investigators have video of the incident from a Ring doorbell camera and Read's car has been impounded."

Where is this video? Where is ANY evidence against Karen Read other than her being besides herself because she just found out her partner passed away.

Katherine Camerano is a nurse and was working an overnight shift while her husband and the kids were at O'Keefe's house.

Katherine says O'Keefe was a friend and did a lot to take care of her kids. "The kids used to call them 'my two dad,'" she says.

@BienickWCVB
Katherine is a nurse, guaranteed she has seen some disturbing stuff over the years...
...But today she looks incredibly nervous and rattled. I feel badly for her. She must be feeling an overwhelming amount of pressure testifying in front of the entire Albert family.

Katherine is a nurse, guaranteed she has seen some disturbing stuff over the years...
...But today she looks incredibly nervous and rattled. I feel badly for her. She must be feeling an overwhelming amount of pressure testifying in front of the entire Albert family.
Nurses are the ones that hold it all together for everyone in an emergency type situation, at a doctor appt or hospital stay. May 6 is national nurses day. I know a lot of nurses. Every day they go off to work (imo) they ought to be celebrated for their time and commitment, it can't be easy.

K Camerano texts #KarenRead “he’s probably on someone’s couch”
A phrase we’ve all used a million times.
K Camerano expressed in text that she was concerned about Read driving.
Lally asks why - because she was hysterical.

K Camerano 6:34 she texted: Any luck.
#KarenRead: He’s dead

Clearly an emotional moment, re-experiencing the morning by reading the texts to the court.

Lally is done.
Jackson up.
After those texts, you didn’t hear from her, you didn’t reach out to her.
No
Did you realize her phone had been seized?
No
Jackson is done

@SueNBCBoston

Katherine Camerano dismissed. Next witness: Curt Roberts. He's the husband of Kerry Roberts who was with Read when O'Keefe was found.

Roberts says Camerano is a childhood friend, says O'Keefe moved into his neighborhood after he started taking care of his niece and nephew.

1715184239655.png

Just ASKING to look around does not equal seizing anything. And cops know that. They didn't bother to ask if they could eyeball anywhere beyond the foyer and the kitchen area. Wonder what BA would have said had they just asked to look around.

Cops also know that just taking someone's word at the outset of an investigation is a really bad idea. Even if Jen's a good friend. You can take what she says at face value, but then you verify.
I think the investigating officers that were and were not part of the friend pack were intimidated by being at the home of a higher ranking Boston police officer IMO. They acted sheepish and went along with what was said by those in home. Where do you ever see potential witnesses just walking up to a group of talking LE? They’ll usually tell you to wait and they’ll come speak with you. Conferring with one another is usually a private thing.
I was surprised when I saw a ‘witness’ on yesterdays film just walk up to a group of LE, listen in and comment with officers responding. I put witness in a quote because they really weren’t treated like witnesses (separating them, getting individual stories, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Remsfled