MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup you nailed it. 100% agreed. it seems that they so badly want KR to be a shrinking violet but she’s coming out swinging as an advocate for her defense. MOO here for this next bit — it’s non debatable that there is corruption in this investigation. whether it’s a coverup remains to be determined

the tenacity that alienated KR from the group is the same that will ultimately acquit KR.

Funny, I read a post saying that same stuff here yesterday and came away feeling the same way as you. Something akin to "she keeps talking to her attorneys like she is a member of defense counsel". God forbid she participate in her own defense.

Post date: May 9, 2024

DAY 8: #KarenReadTrial:
- O'Keefe's neighbors Julie & Chris Albert testify
- Chris: Brother Brian planned to sell 34 Fairview
- Chris: Read didn't appear drunk
- Julie: Didn't notice injuries to Brian A. or Brian H.
- Julie's relationship w/ Proctors questioned

Good morning.

I’m back to take you through testimony today in the Karen Read trial.
The defense team just entered the courthouse to a round of applause from their supporters on the corner.
Chris and Julie Albert entered a short time later.
Brian Albert (former owner of 34 Fairview rd) likely on the stand depending on time.
Strap in.

Agree completely, although I don't think that's why she's being framed. But I do hear it in some of the blatantly sexist posts out here. I don't like her. Look at her mouth, such an attitude. Designer clothes. She should be more humble. Who does she think she is, conferring with her lawyers like she's an attorney. She's just a psycho. John was probably her last chance to snag a husband and he was dumping her so she decided to kill him.
It's appalling to me.
I agree. This reminds me too of when the prosecutor I believe brought up she cussed at a lady that flirted with JO while they were on vacation. I personally did not see how that was relevant or indicated she was a capable of murder.

IMO, if getting into a slight verbal altercation that did not escalate to physical violence but stemmed from jealousy or annoyance at another person flirting with your partner was a significant predictor of one’s homicidal tendencies FBI profilers would be able to station themselves on the sets of Love is Blind and Real Housewives of Wherever.

@JHall7news

Today members of the Albert family will testify. Julie Albert will be cross examined- picking up where David Yannetti left off yesterday. Then we expect Nicole and Brian Albert, who live at th ehome where John O'Keefe was found dead in the yard in 2022.

Given the defense theory that O'Keefe died in a fight inside that home, and not when Karen Read hit him with her SUV, Brian Albert is one of the most anticipated witnesses in this case.

9:12 AM · May 10, 2024

@JHall7news

https://twitter.com/JHall7news

The Judge is discussing groundrules for the questioning of witnesses today, I expect. B Albert is a recently retired Boston Police Officer. He and his wife Nicole sold their home on Fairview after O'Keefe died there.

9:16 AM · May 10, 2024

The sidebar is over. Judge departs to her private space adjacent to this small courtroom as she awaits the arrival of the 17 jurors.

9:18 AM · May 10, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members