MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the impact was just a tap there are no injuries to his torso, only to his head. He bruises his hands as he slowly crawls forward making it a few feet onto the lawn before collapsing. As he lays there overnight, a passing stray dog investigates the unconscious human and scratches and bites at his arm. The dog may have even flipped John onto his back while trying to pull a Lassie and wake him.
not sure i agree with your theory but there are lots of coyotes around Eastern MA, which I think is more likely than a dog

@JHall7news

ALAN JACKSON is doing the cross here. He asks her if the police sent her actual cuttings from clothing or just swabs. She says they got swabs...the police agencies decide what to send. Kun agrees she did not collect the samples and has no idea if proper protocols were followed.

9:58 AM · May 15, 2024

@TedDanielnews

Teri Kun says they found "pig" DNA but she says "there was absolutely no K9 DNA".
She says it's possible the pig DNA could have come from food.

9:54 AM · May 15, 2024
I'm guessing dinner. Ribs or a burger or something. Fries with cheese and bacon. Bar food. Trace drips or sprays from chewing, or from touching or wiping a hand against the fabric after touching the food.

MOO

I'm guessing dinner. Ribs or a burger or something. Fries with cheese and bacon. Bar food. Trace drips or sprays from chewing, or from touching or wiping a hand against the fabric after touching the food.

MOO
Guessing someone didn't wash their hands. moo

Guessing someone didn't wash their hands. moo
Possibly, but two people standing close, having a conversation, will end up with trace amounts of each other's DNA on each other, from saliva. A bit gross, but true. Someone eating a pork product and having polite dinner conversation will have the probability of ending up with pig DNA on the front of their shirt for the same reason. I'm not talking huge gobs or anything, just tiny, microscopic liquid specks containing not just their own DNA, but the DNA of the pig that gave its life for their bacon cheeseburger.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member