MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TedDanielnews

Attorney Kevin Reddington who represents the McCabe's is here and is seated directly behind the podium where the prosecution and defense stand when asking questions

9:50 AM · May 17, 2024

Reddington has previously stated that Jen McCabe passed a polygraph. I have never seen any documentation re: that

9:58 AM · May 17, 2024

@JHall7news

Yannetti asks about Brian Albert and Brian Higgins "practicing fighting" while drinking at the waterfall. McCabe says - practicing fighting?? A humorous moment as he says they were "playing grabass"

9:56 AM · May 17, 2024

"Grabass" had me laughing so hard. I didn't think anything could top the Irish goodbye but this trial has it all.

@BienickWCVB

McCabe says Higgins' Jeep was parked on the street "out in front of the mailbox" facing Chapman Street. Never saw Higgins move Jeep. Says Jeep was still in the street when he saw the black SUV.

McCabe is smiling. Yannetti: Is this funny? McCabe: This is not funny... You keep asking the same question. Judge to Yannetti: You have to move on.

10:08 AM · May 17, 2024

I’m only a couple days into this trial. Was it ever released how JOKs brother in law died?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173