MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to read defense is going to show the 5am ring cam video of KR bumping/reversing into JOK's vehicle! I couldn't really get past all the NewsNation noise and blah blahs in the media report but definitely saw what looked to be the intact passenger side tail light. I mean wtf re tail light glass being 'located' on 34 Fairview lawn and connected to KR's lexus. Pardon me but what a load of absolute bs

She needs to answer yes or no. Reign her in

eta is he deliberately giving her enough rope...ok been somewhat reigned in

eta Now she's not answering the questions. IMO she needs to be firmly kept in line. Did she just answer "you tell me??". So the entitled side comes out jmo only imoo.

Last edited:
So you think he was hit by Karen's car and also beaten in the house? I don't agree that's at all likely.

He also didn't have bumps and bruises. His likely fatal injury was a 2.5 inch deep laceration to the back of the skull with associated skull fractures. Eye swelling and bruising probably as a result of the head injury. There were bruises on the backs of both hands He also had lacerations up and down his right arm. No torso injuries, no rib or pelvis fractures, no leg injuries.
From that description…… and FWIW I have not followed this case closely nor listened to courtroom testimony…… also have to wonder if JO might have fallen into a deep stairwell striking the back of his head….. or something? And then did others make a frantic effort to pull him up from out of that location?

Not saying this is what happened…… just trying to understand how the described injuries reconcile. And in particular the laceration to the rear of the skull and skull fractures……. and lacerations up and down the right arm. (But granted, that still doesn’t align with the bruises on the back of both hands?) MOO

@KristinaRex

The line of questions and answers between Jen McCabe and defense attorney Alan Jackson is openly awkward and at times tense & hostile. She wants to answer more than yes/no to his yes/no questions. Court reporter is having a hard time following as they interrupt each other. #WBZ

9:45 AM · May 21, 2024

From that description…… and FWIW I have not followed this case closely nor listened to courtroom testimony…… also have to wonder if JO might have fallen into a deep stairwell striking the back of his head….. or something? And then did others make a frantic effort to pull him up from out of that location?

If this was a simple trip and fall, I can't imagine them deciding to dump him outside in the cold, thereby murdering him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX