MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep.

That'd be one smart pair of butts.

So is the consensus from you trial watchers that KR will be acquitted here and some other person / persons eventually indicted? Or will this case fade into "unresolved" territory?
If the case ended today, yes I think KR would be acquitted. So far, the only testimony I’ve seen against KR was the the first responder and JMc testifying KR said I did it, I hit him (not sure if that’s an exact quote). Neither stated she said that until well after JO died. The testimony may be made up or a false memory after so long. Same with the young lady who said she saw a black blob on the front yard who only now says it was 5 or 6 ft long.

However the prosecution hasn’t finished putting on their case so I’m withholding judgement until they do finish and the defense as well. LE seems to have really done a bad job though and have so many connections with the Albert’s and McCabes, at least so far, that a guilty vote doesn’t seem likely to me without some unimpeachable evidence that KR did kill JO.

If she was on trial in original England, where the prosecution can draw "adverse inferences" from a defendant's decision not to testify at their trial, then she'd best get up there and give evidence. But this trial is taking place in Yankee "New" England, where you have constitutional 5th amendment privileges which prevent the prosecution from doing that sort of thing!

Glad we're not in original england then because there is no reason for KR to subject herself to being raked over the coals when according to law she is innocent until proved guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. In the trials I've watched it has been more than rare that a defendant would take the stand.MOO

<modsnip - quoted post was removed for accusations against a person not named POI by LE>
Love to know what the real everything was that Roberts was telling the cop at her house while she was eating dinner and not listening. I heard her say she was shocked or something, that I believe Roberts said about her and JO. My mind went wildddddddd. The 'SHE'S TELLING HIM EVERYTHING!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Love to know what the real everything was that Roberts was telling the cop at her house while she was eating dinner and not listening. I heard her say she was shocked or something, that I believe Roberts said about her and JO. My mind went wildddddddd. The 'SHE'S TELLING HIM EVERYTHING!!!
Kerry Roberts up next! Cannot wait. Higgins after that.

If we do not have a clear picture after those additional witnesses, well kiss my grits :)

Interesting - Body language expert Jeanine Driver on Vinnie Politan's show tonight just shown a clip of Jen McCabe looking at the jury with bared teeth saying "She said I hit him, I hit him, I hit him".

Her analysis? She was lying. Shaking her head no the whole time.

So here's where I am pondering, after todays testimony.

Jen McCabe and Allie McC were called into the DA's office two weeks ago. For a 'discussion' and trial prep. Most assuredly, they were called to discuss the damning evidence about to be unfolded from the FBI. They had evidence of Caitlyn's activity, thanks to JMC's cellbrite data. They obviously also had all the damning phone tracking info on Jen, due to the mention of the never disclosed meet up at Officer L's house, with Kerry Roberts in tow, the day of 1/30/2022.

What's odd? The admission that Lally nor McLaughlin ( prosecuting attorneys) weren't present when the discussion was had. ???? Did those two just throw their hands up and walk out of the meeting, as in " I can't deal with this'? Leaving the left over detective for the state to prep her/them? Lally still is basically just going through the motions of presenting this case. He has no passion, nor conviction that I have seen.

After two weeks, and the trial is well underway, we get the canned/planned response, undoubtedly crafted by JMC.
She, who can craft a story out of nothing.

Allie ? .. When cornered, you must cry. And blame it all on harassment.

Jen? ... I will come up with some cockamamie story. And I will blame it on 'Tewwa". ( That's the strong Bahston word for Terror ). Of caus I will bring in young teen sport loving friends in the story for the bonus believe me points.

Sure, Jan.
You weren't scheming and planning your 'alibi script' on 1/30/2022 now, were you?

MOO

ETA: Corrected names ( Thanks ! )

Last edited:
Six butt dials that she didn’t know about, and all six were deleted from her phone, but she didn’t delete them.

She and her husband have been the only two people to testify that Brian Higgins’ jeep was parked in front of the house by the mailbox. And this is contradictory to what 3 other witnesses said, that there definitely was not a jeep in front of the mailbox.

She and her husband have both also accused Lank of “being wrong” about statements they made to him.

It seems like when they can’t point the finger at Karen, they’re pointing it at BH and Lank.

Jen McCabe and Caitlin McC were called into the DA's office two weeks ago. For a 'discussion' and trial prep. Most assuredly, they were called to discuss the damning evidence about to be unfolded from the FBI. They had evidence of Caitlyn's activity, thanks to JMC's cellbrite data. They obviously also had all the damning phone tracking info on Jen, due to the mention of the never disclosed meet up at Officer L's house, with Kerry Roberts in tow, the day of 1/30/2022.

What's odd? The admission that Lally nor McLaughlin ( prosecuting attorneys) weren't present when the discussion was had. ???? Did those two just throw their hands up and walk out of the meeting, as in " I can't deal with this'? Leaving the left over detective for the state to prep her/them? Lally still is basically just going through the motions of presenting this case. He has no passion, nor conviction that I have seen.

After two weeks, and the trial is well underway, we get the canned/planned response, undoubtedly crafted by JMC.

Caitlyn ? .. When cornered, you must cry. And blame it all on harassment.

Jen? ... I will come up with some cockamamie story. And I will blame it on 'Tewwa". ( That's the strong Bahston word for Terror ). Of caus I will bring in young teen sport loving friends in the story for the bonus believe me points.

Sure, Jan.
You weren't scheming and planning your 'alibi script' on 1/30/2022 now, were you?

MOO
You may want to do a quick edit - it was Allie McCabe, not Caitlyn Albert.

Kerry Roberts up next! Cannot wait. Higgins after that.

If we do not have a clear picture after those additional witnesses, well kiss my grits :)
IIRC Jackson asked JMc a question about Trooper Proctor to which she answered "you'll have to ask Trooper Proctor about that" and Jackson reposted "we will."

Are they gonna get Proctor on the stand?!

Jen McCabe and Caitlin McC were called into the DA's office two weeks ago. For a 'discussion' and trial prep. Most assuredly, they were called to discuss the damning evidence about to be unfolded from the FBI. They had evidence of Caitlyn's activity, thanks to JMC's cellbrite data. They obviously also had all the damning phone tracking info on Jen, due to the mention of the never disclosed meet up at Officer L's house, with Kerry Roberts in tow, the day of 1/30/2022.

Caitlyn ? .. When cornered, you must cry. And blame it all on harassment.

Sure, Jan.

MOO
Bawston and now I'm saying TERROR to myself to see. That prep was horrific. A JOKE. JMc feels the earth moving from beneath her feet as now seeing 'the other jury'/people' are wayyy smarter than them. Already they've seen that texts were obtained and devices showing her daughter drove around with COLIN and where. PLEA DEALS coming up?? Alberts being big frogs in their small pond are eventually going to be beyond shocked by findings and actions uncovered by FBI. The real deal, not a bunch of slimey local town cops and Norfolk DA. Morrisey. Higgins is a fool if he sticks with them, left with nothing. He knows what happened.

Caitlyn Albert and her late late call to honey-do Tristan to come get her 20 miles away when he had gone home early to rest before getting up early to plow. Chloe disappears.

That smells bad, really bad.

But hey! "She's high maintenance".

Totally agree about the scent, but to be clear, I believe they live in North Easton, about 9 or 10 miles away from Fairview. Still, a 20 mile roundtrip in this situation makes no sense whatsoever. "High maintenance" my butt, which is currently not dialing or answering any calls.

It's not like she was at a random party she wanted to leave early. She was at her parents' home and had a bedroom upstairs.

Totally agree about the scent, but to be clear, I believe they live in North Easton, about 9 or 10 miles away from Fairview. Still, a 20 mile roundtrip in this situation makes no sense whatsoever. "High maintenance" my butt, which is currently not dialing or answering any calls.

It's not like she was at a random party she wanted to leave early. She was at her parents' home and had a bedroom upstairs.
Thanks for clarification! Just remember Tristan's testimony and he said he had to go slow due to the weather so it took longer. Oh, and he drove Caitlyn's jeep because it was better in the snow (and had room for a big dog).

She wanted OUT of there. Dog taking or no dog taking. She may of even been told, GO back to Easton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member