MA MA - Sandra Crispo, 54, Hanson, 7 Aug 2019 #3

One thing I would love to know (maybe one day in an interview her family will address this) - why, when her daughter headed to Sandra's house the morning she was discovered to be missing, did her daughter say that she already had a feeling Sandra would be "gone?" She said this in several interviews.

If I couldn't get in contact with my mother, I might worry that she had a medical incident or an accident, I don't think I would jump to the conclusion that she would be missing. Missing is so specific. There is more there that is unspoken (I think many of us who've been reading from the beginning think we know, from going down various rabbit holes, but we probably do not really have the full, unbiased picture IMO).
If I knew my Mother was home alone with no vehicle and new to the area and I couldnt reach her I would immediately go there. Her daughter didnt do that! Sandra was suppose to babysit for her grandchildren. So the morning her daughter brought the kids she still had not reached her Mother by phone. So to me that's odd. You get up get your kids and yourself ready knowing you still have not spoken to her and bring the kids there? I do not buy that! Who would do that? I would think you would make sure your Mom was home before packing up your kids and driving there.
I think people close to Sandra are lying and I hope law enforcement gets all their ducks in a row and makes an arrest or arrests. Her whole story is unbelievable to me.

If I knew my Mother was home alone with no vehicle and new to the area and I couldnt reach her I would immediately go there. Her daughter didnt do that! Sandra was suppose to babysit for her grandchildren. So the morning her daughter brought the kids she still had not reached her Mother by phone. So to me that's odd. You get up get your kids and yourself ready knowing you still have not spoken to her and bring the kids there? I do not buy that! Who would do that? I would think you would make sure your Mom was home before packing up your kids and driving there.
I think people close to Sandra are lying and I hope law enforcement gets all their ducks in a row and makes an arrest or arrests. Her whole story is unbelievable to me.

While I don't disagree with any of this, I'd like to play devil's advocate for a moment.

One of the more frustrating things about this case is the fact that we know so little about Sandra and her habits. Supposedly a homebody, no cell phone or internet, young enough and apparently healthy enough to work full time but apparently no interest in a job beyond the babysitting. Hardly any - if any - friendships. No indication of hobbies or other interests. What the heck did she do all day? That house was so tiny, she could have cleaned it top to bottom every day before lunch.

There has to be more about the victim that hasn't been shared. But I also understand why a daughter might not want to share with the public intimate details of her mother's life, especially if some of those details might be viewed as unsavory or otherwise complicated. Maybe her daughter didn't immediately panic because Sandra had been unreliable or out of communication in the past. The daughter knows more than she is saying for sure, but I'm not sure the lack of full transparency is a red flag of any sort.

Hopefully the police know much more, because without knowing what she did with her life, it's hard to even speculate who might have harmed her. The gold bars story is interesting, but until law enforcement shares more - or the gold bars and/or Sandra's body turn up - it's hard to even speculate about what happened here.

While I don't disagree with any of this, I'd like to play devil's advocate for a moment.

One of the more frustrating things about this case is the fact that we know so little about Sandra and her habits. Supposedly a homebody, no cell phone or internet, young enough and apparently healthy enough to work full time but apparently no interest in a job beyond the babysitting. Hardly any - if any - friendships. No indication of hobbies or other interests. What the heck did she do all day? That house was so tiny, she could have cleaned it top to bottom every day before lunch.

There has to be more about the victim that hasn't been shared. But I also understand why a daughter might not want to share with the public intimate details of her mother's life, especially if some of those details might be viewed as unsavory or otherwise complicated. Maybe her daughter didn't immediately panic because Sandra had been unreliable or out of communication in the past. The daughter knows more than she is saying for sure, but I'm not sure the lack of full transparency is a red flag of any sort.

Hopefully the police know much more, because without knowing what she did with her life, it's hard to even speculate who might have harmed her. The gold bars story is interesting, but until law enforcement shares more - or the gold bars and/or Sandra's body turn up - it's hard to even speculate about what happened here.
There has to be more about the victim that hasn't been shared. But I also understand why a daughter might not want to share with the public intimate details of her mother's life, especially if some of those details might be viewed as unsavory or otherwise complicated. Maybe her daughter didn't immediately panic because Sandra had been unreliable or out of communication in the past. The daughter knows more than she is saying for sure, but I'm not sure the lack of full transparency is a red flag of any sort. This is what I thought in the very beginning, being private. <modsnip: link to an approved source>

Last edited by a moderator:
This made me think of Sandra. I think she previously lived in Milton or Quincy or in that area.

Oh wow, missed this today, she lived in Quincy originally, but was taken from her three months long home in Hanson. Not nearby, but it is a place to bury a body if able to do it discreetly. It's Blue Hills, skiing in winter, hiking up the big hill with different trails. Interesting though, also a place maybe for a sad suicide. I'll go look for the story. Thanks..

I turned down Hillside St once by accident (was visiting Houghtons Pond and meant to go on to the next intersection but it was a snowy day and I got confused). The houses and lots are for the most part large, the area kind of backs up on a MA State Police barracks where they used to have their mounted patrol unit. To me this would be a strange place to assume you could dump a body without being noticed as it is very busy with hikers and through traffic but stranger things have happened.

I turned down Hillside St once by accident (was visiting Houghtons Pond and meant to go on to the next intersection but it was a snowy day and I got confused). The houses and lots are for the most part large, the area kind of backs up on a MA State Police barracks where they used to have their mounted patrol unit. To me this would be a strange place to assume you could dump a body without being noticed as it is very busy with hikers and through traffic but stranger things have happened.
I saw it's NOT in the big woods/hill after all. Odd, and not seen till now, skeletal parts. Hopefully we eventually read who.

This missing man was last seen in August on foot leaving the Milton hospital which is just 2-3 miles away (and on a pretty straight path to Hillside St via Randolph Ave: Have you seen me? Milton Police searching for missing man

Pretty quick to be completely skeletonized though -- but maybe not impossible depending on various factors, so he's a possibility in my mind.

I also hope we eventually find out who. Imagining what goes through the minds of people who knew Sandra when something like this hits the news.

It will 5 years in August 2024 that Sandra vanished. As everyone has stated, someone out there knows what happened to her on the day she disappeared from her residence. Have there been any new media conferences by either the Hanson PD, MSP or Plymouth County DA's office in terms of the active investigation? I haven't seen anything for quite some time. So many mysteries around Sandra's disappearance.

It will 5 years in August 2024 that Sandra vanished. As everyone has stated, someone out there knows what happened to her on the day she disappeared from her residence. Have there been any new media conferences by either the Hanson PD, MSP or Plymouth County DA's office in terms of the active investigation? I haven't seen anything for quite some time. So many mysteries around Sandra's disappearance.
Nothing from the real source only, remember that part, which is the D.A. office. Anything else is someone's own narrative. We continue to hope that LE solves this sad event for Sandra.

NOV 3, 2023
NBC News - 10 YEARS OF MISSING IN AMERICA
[...]

... Sandra was last seen on Wednesday, August 7, 2019, after dropping her car off at the mechanic to be repaired. Security footage shows Sandra getting out of the car and going into Cumberland Farms to buy cigarettes.

A few days later, Sandra’s daughter went to drop her kids off at her mother’s house, but no one was there. The back door was unlocked and Sandra’s shoes and purse were gone. The lights were on and a watermelon was on the table, cut up, ready to be eaten. In 2020, the Hanson Police Department said they had no reason to believe any foul play was involved, but called in the Massachusetts State Police to assist. In August 2021, on the second anniversary of Sandra’s disappearance, Plymouth County District Attorney Timothy Cruz said in a statement that, “Massachusetts State Police assigned to the Plymouth County District Attorney’s Office have been actively working in conjunction with Hanson Police to locate Sandra Crispo.” He explained that the extensive efforts of investigators have included canvassing 16 area streets, reviewing video surveillance available from the area, performing more than 200 door-knock interviews, inquiring with the MBTA and rideshare services operating in the vicinity of Hanson, utilizing canines, the State Police Airwing, and underwater drones for searches of woods and swamps, and following up on any leads received. ...

[...]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyLMcPherson