MA MA - Shirley Reine, 51, Falmouth, 31 Aug 1979

Shirley Souza Reine was involved in most if not all of Melvin's Criminal activities including the death of my Cousin, Jeff! They both escaped Prosecution!

Barbie, welcome to WS! I was surfing youtube today and found this story. It's titled *The year we disappeared*.

[video=youtube;MB9TvB7ermE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB9TvB7ermE[/video]

I began reading this thread from the end, first watching the 48 Hours video.
What a compelling story! When it got to the part where John Busby spoke, I nearly cried, relieved that he survived.

The Busby family is amazing, strong good people who went through a terrible ordeal that has lasted far too long. They deserve justice and the right to feel safe and free.

I hope the federal investigation holds everyone accountable. Mel Raine and his family are monsters, but the town leaders who allowed him to freely kill and maim innocent people are contemptible as well.

Bought the book and look forward to reading it. Best wishes to John Busby and his wonderful family.

-the local paper that released the police logs of each hour for some reason did not report anything on John Busby's shooting. They (the police) removed the shooting of a police officer from the log. Incredible right?
-The police department never interviewed Mel Reine regarding the Busby shooting
- It was clear to many of the police at the time that Mel Reine had dirt or blackmail/sex acts on other cops that they were not going to go after him on the Busby shooting

Poor wanda never knew who she married, it is logical to think that she was murdered by her husband but I don't know if it would be because of that pick's illness ... I think that illness affected her later and she killed her out of jealousy or perhaps to stay with the whole company. cleaning for him ...
rest in peace wanda

This is another case that will remain unsolved...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back