GUILTY MA - Three Pittsfield men slain over Hells Angels assault case, 28 Aug 2011

They should clean it up with a bulldozer.

I agree, it's not even a good enough place to take trash:

"The town considered the site as a new home for its trash transfer station, but it was found to be unsuitable."

http://www.berkshireeagle.com/stories/states-high-court-shuts-door-on-new-trial-for-caius-veiovis,514134

Caius Veiovis will not be getting a new murder trial.

The vote was split 3-2 against granting a new trial.

In a narrowly split decision, the state's highest court has ruled it will not grant a new trial to Veiovis, one of three men convicted of first-degree murder in the brutal slaying and dismemberment of three Pittsfield men in 2011.
Veiovis, Adam Lee Hall and David Chalue are serving life sentences for the slayings of David Glasser, Edward Frampton and Robert Chadwell. The sordid details of the case, involving a plot to silence a witness scheduled to testify at an upcoming trial of Hall, a member of the Hells Angels, gained national attention.

The case against Veiovis was largely circumstantial and lacked some of the more direct evidence in the trials of his co-defendants, such as incriminating statements. There was no witness that testified to Veiovis' involvement and there was no forensic evidence that linked him to the crimes.

Well darn, do you know if he has any other avenues of relief, Esse?

Sad I knew David and unfortunately Hall as well. I can tell you one thing I would not put it past hall for a second to try to set up the guy with the horns to take the fall for everything. He is the type that would sell his mom for a dollar. I know him very well and he is a sociopath if I ever met one. With the look of the guy with the horns I think he felt it would be easy to pin on him. But he wasn’t smart enough to make it all come together. I always felt like there was no where near enough evidence for V,s conviction. The whole thing is messed up! As a local I also know capeless was a worthless DA and David and the other victims blood is on his hands. I’m so glad he finally retired and went out just like the scum he is by using the reilly case to bring attention to his retirement announcement. SCUM!

Welcome Greta Sola! After closely following all three of the trials, I came to the same conclusion as you, that Hall did indeed set up Veiovis. There is no doubt in my mind. If you read through the entire thread, you can see how and why I arrived at this conclusion.

David was clearly petrified of Hall. David begged for witness protection while Capeless did nothing and in fact tried to blame David for refusing help.

As for Jo Ringer and Reilly, yes I noticed how he worked that into his retirement. Even that case is messed up because of the tracking error with Reidy's car. Too bad because she most likely would have been located.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back