GUILTY MA - Trudie Hall, 23, pregnant, Nantucket, 28 July 2010

http://www.nj.com/hudson/voices/index.ssf/2010/08/morgans_corner.html

Story of missing black woman with 2 husbands is being under-reported in national media: Morgan's Corner
Published: Wednesday, August 18, 2010, 6:01 AM

There’s a bizarre mystery of a missing 23-year-old pregnant woman you probably have heard little or nothing about that has law enforcement on usually tranquil and bucolic Cape Cod, Mass., in a quandary.

So far, the disappearance of Trudie Hall has only been covered by media in the Massachusetts area despite the unusual circumstances surrounding it.

Can they do a DNA test on the blood/tissue to see if it matches Trudie's mother, or hair from her hair brush?

I would hope that this has been done, though I don't know how long it would take to get a match. I just got caught up reading the articles. Tangled Web is right. This story is very odd. I'm surprised it took so long to hit national media. I can't make up my mind if I think the mother is lying in some of her statements about her daughters marriages or she simply didn't know about her daughter's secretive life. If she didn't know it would seem strange that she would know about the threats, but perhaps she is just trying to keep her daughter's image in a good light. It could be her belief that LE would not actively look for her daughter if they found out she was in some sort of illegal citizenship ring. :waitasec:

This case seems to have vanished just like Trudie. No news, interviews, updates...

Just like the Jon H case from Nantucket...Seems like anything from Nantucket just gets dropped after a bit. This one seemed pretty easy, though...I mean, yeah, blood in the car = DNA evidence and there are sure enough possible suspects. Maybe they're waiting for DNA results. That does sometimes take some time, unfortunately...

Yes, strange that we have not heard much lately. Looks like the immigration concept was indeed true. It made sense early in the case.

Trudie wove a tangled web indeed.

Lessons learned:

1. Don't engage in immigration/marriage scams
2. Don't marry more than one person at a time
3. Don't date/have relations with a married person

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100829/NEWS/8290319/-1/NEWSMAP

By Patrick Cassidy
pcassidy@capecodonline.com
August 29, 2010

NANTUCKET — For islanders, the jury is still out on the whereabouts of Trudie Hall.

From taxicab drivers to close friends of the 23-year-old Jamaican woman's family, many are convinced that she will show up alive, sooner or later.

Related Links
Continuing coverage Hall was reported missing by her mother on July 28 and police sources say investigators believe she is dead.

Much more at link.

Am I the only one who thinks this should have been an open and shut investigation...At least 3 suspects, blood and supposedly brain tissue in the car. How hard can that be to figure out? I mean, I don't think we're dealing with criminal masterminds here...Get all the suspects together and figure it out. No DNA evidence? No prints in the car beside Trudie's? C'mon...I must be naive but this does NOT seem like it should be his hard...

All :cow: and all that...

There doesn't seem to be anything going on with this case.

Still nothing? Has this case been dropped? It's been more than weeks since anything new has been said.

http://www.wickedlocal.com/capecod/features/x2048883513/Local-police-solve-crimes-without-the-drama

What does all this mean for the case of Trudie Hall? For now, District Attorney Michael O’Keefe has little to say, only confirming that Hall’s case is still being treated as a missing persons case and that police are working on it.

well, that's something...always seemed to me there were lots and lots of possibilities for them to look at...but almost no publicity...who knows? maybe that's a good thing considering the lack of progress shown in most of the high publicity cases on this thread...maybe they're actually getting somewhere... :prayer:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NurseTM
Back