GUILTY MA - Two women & two kids stabbed to death, Winchester, 14 June 2010

Now that there is going to be no trial, hoping you can fill in the missing details for us Joypath!

So what is the story with the vomit?:floorlaugh: LOL, Just a "piece of the puzzle" but it DID "clue" the first responders in that there was another party involved. Did he throw up after realizing what he did? IMVHO, "reality & guilt" MIGHT have had an impact but as a scientist, I'm :blushing: going with wicked awesome physiology! It is amazing just how hard the human body really doesn't want to release its viability, especially when there are methods of regurgitating the offending products.:blushing: It doesn't really matter now, but surprised he was charged with 1st degree for killing his wife-if he picked up a frying pan and hit his wife out of a rage from a fight over the check, one would think that is 2nd degree murder and not premeditated. HE would have had to have identified the sequence of instrument utilization to get the charge dropped to 2nd degree, since as it stood, there was NO PROOF that the frying pan was the primary weapon. (her nasal fractures, orbital & temporal fxs were consistent with pre-peri mortem timing but were NOT the fatal blow). Yes, blunt force trauma WAS part of the COD as it did interface with the severe blood loss. AND as EVERY legal beagle I've ever dealt with on EITHER side has reminded me, premeditation can be entered into in the blink of an eye!The others I could see 1st degree since he likely killed them as a result of the initial killing. Too bad the grandmother couldn't escape Actually, she WAS the closest to "escape" as her corpse was at the doorway and again IMHO (& non-legal one at that!) was the absolute significant point of fact that permitted the Judge to "SEE" the validation of the "WELL PERSON CHECK" that the WFD was conducting.:rocker: AND the careful backing OUT of the scene to preserve the evidence by those same firefighters!:please: EGOS of the:rocker: practitioners of public safety:rocker: at this scene were NONEXISTENT, THEY WANTED to achieve justice for the family destroyed in this heinous manner!...I'm sure her shock at coming down the stairs and seeing the scene prevented a quicker exit. The grandmother and son must have come downstairs upon hearing the ruckus only to be murdered themselves...the boy at his young age would not have know to run outside upon seeing his grandmother attacked... Any other details you can divulge now that it's over?
While this case wasn't a "who dun it", it was a OMG again case. Personal accountability/responsibility seems to have taken a vacation for some folks in today's world......OR was it always that way and only today's media makes it more "noticeable"?
-
and no way will that house ever sell I heard that the house is OFF the market as of September....price down...reason for the removal is "unknown" but rumored to be "legal dispute within the family"...imagine living there knowing what happened...(although I'm not seeing it listed anymore)..maybe it sold cheap?

:great:SO....not too much "new" to add (well, other than REALLY show my bias!):great: but NEVER did anybody consider it an open & shut slam dunk 'cause the (fantom) phantom of Florida existed in the back of folks minds! :banghead:(YES, it DID!) :banghead: and so did the insanity defense:waitasec:. AND.......other lesson learned, NEVER "go along for the ride" !:what::what:

Wow-orbital and temporal fractures too. I cannot imagine the Physical agony that woman must have gone through-not to mention realizing that someone is stabbing you to death...the other odd thing is that there was a knife sharpener found in the Living room..which makes you wonder if the whole thing was planned at some point that evening and maybe he snuck up on her (or whether they were verball arguing and he picks up a pan and hits her with it across the face...short of him talking, guess we'll never know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back