Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am officially sick to my stomach. I so so so did not want to believe the parents were involved. I am the one with the "stupid" team humanity line on the bottom of my signiture who kept prefacing everything wtih I can't say thise parents are guilty just no longer able to say I think they are innocent. Just saying that made me feel like a louse of a person but a week ago I declared that after concluding the timeline for that night and restraunt activities were rediculous. All the other weired things that were suspicious to me I was able to acknolwedge and file but the timeline they were selling seemed moronic to me. So now If these parents are responsible all I feel is sick deep down in my gut. I feel no humanity, the compassion of yesteray is gone and all honestly for once in my life I don't even feel guilty for feeling terrible thoughts about another human being. Please at least if they are guilty confess and do the right thing. Bring peace to Maddie. So disgusted here.

mjak

I am officially sick to my stomach. I so so so did not want to believe the parents were involved. I am the one with the "stupid" team humanity line on the bottom of my signiture who kept prefacing everything wtih I can't say thise parents are guilty just no longer able to say I think they are innocent. Just saying that made me feel like a louse of a person but a week ago I declared that after concluding the timeline for that night and restraunt activities were rediculous. All the other weired things that were suspicious to me I was able to acknolwedge and file but the timeline they were selling seemed moronic to me. So now If these parents are responsible all I feel is sick deep down in my gut. I feel no humanity, the compassion of yesteray is gone and all honestly for once in my life I don't even feel guilty for feeling terrible thoughts about another human being. Please at least if they are guilty confess and do the right thing. Bring peace to Maddie. So disgusted here.

mjak
I too feel the disgust, anger, frustration, the lies, it has absolutely rocked my whole being, when I first heard about all this I had to take two xanax, to calm down. It feels like I have lost one of my own.

This has really thrown me for a loop.

I don't follow Madeleine's case like I do others. From looking afar it seemed her parents were caring and cooperative.

Can anyone point me to the time-line that some are saying doesn't make sense?

Is there a post or a thread somewhere that spells it out for those of us who don't know the details?

Remember this "Official Suspect" thing could change AGAIN. That is what is frustrating about this case and so many others.

Tricia

Look at the body language on Kate in that photo. Her hand reaches up and grasps her neck, as if she feels the noose tightening, so to speak.
Patsy Ramsey, JonBenet's mother, did this exact thing many times.

Look at RiverRat's avatar. That is the best example.

The reason I bring this up is many people pointed to the Patsy's constant "neck grabbing" as a sign of her wanting to confess. Could this be the same in Madeleine's case? Is her mother silently confessing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther