Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way the resort was set up, parents have unlimited amount of day-time to leave their children in the creche service. If you want to go out to dinner, you can also drop your children off in the same creche (and probably with the same sitters) as during the day, and they're open until 11:30 pm. Or if you'd rather have sitting in your own apartment, people who work in the creche will come in and babysit until 1:30 am. So it wouldn't have been strangers who were looking after Madeleine and the twins.

I can't find the link at the moment but Gerry did say (somewhere) that they have been advised NOT to put out too much detail about Madeleine as this could be used in extortion attempts. The PJ /British Police also want to keep the personal stuff out of the public forum so that they can "test" any leads which might appear to be real and accurate.

I thought the same as you at first - but when I read this statement I felt better about it. I wouldn't want anyone to start another wild-goose-chase by using information from a very public forum.

(The statement might have been in Gerry's blog because my recollection of what I read started with "some people have asked why we haven't given more personal details about Madeleine...... I can't check it out beacuse we can't get into "previous blog postings" now like we could in the early days!)

I recall that too, Amelie had the same one's, Maddy's would have been a bit bigger. They were cute, Kate held them up in an early press conference, pink I'm pretty sure, with a pic of Eyeore (from the Winnie the Pooh books). I hope I'm right, I'll look for a link later unless someone else finds it.

Does anyone know if it has been stated where in the apartment Madeleine's little cuddle cat was found? Was it for sure in the bed and when was it found? Did the police find it or whom did?

There's a picture of the P.J's in this article.. and it states.."
Police also released photographs of the pyjamas similar to those worn by Madeleine on the night she went missing."

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1264945,00.html

Key word here "similar"....

Hoping for news of Madelaine, but nothing, it makes me so sad for the little girl and frustrated with the parents who imo are not doing anything to find their little girl.

Information that we used to have access to is being pulled....why?
The LE must have some leads or information that can help find Madelaine, or are they still at square one and rehashing the same information over and over without a clue as to her whereabouts, thats how it looks at the moment.

We know nothing more now than we did the day Madelaine disappeared.

God please bring her home.

Latest Update - Gerry's Blog/Diary

Day 84 - 26/07/2007

Spent most of the day travelling getting back to Portugal late afternoon. It was great to be back with Kate and the kids after the short visit to Washington. It was also great to see so many pictures from the 50th day balloon launch on the website.

A lot of people have been asking what can they do to maintain the search for Madeleine. The advice we have had consistently from the beginning, and very much re-emphasised by the experience of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children is to maintain a high profile for the missing child. This can be achieved by relatively simple measures such as displaying posters in prominent public places. We ask people to continue downloading posters from the website and display them at bus stations, train stations and of course take them on holiday. Kate and I would like to thank everyone who desperately wants us to be reunited with Madeleine and have helped in this regard.
==============================
Good morning Gerry- Glad you liked the snaps on the new PR spread on the website.
I desperately want Madeleine to be found alive and well.

.................wow, I realize I had better stop there--I am becoming an Aussie Mike clone!!! LOL

Latest Update - Gerry's Blog/Diary

Day 84 - 26/07/2007

Spent most of the day travelling getting back to Portugal late afternoon. It was great to be back with Kate and the kids after the short visit to Washington. It was also great to see so many pictures from the 50th day balloon launch on the website.

A lot of people have been asking what can they do to maintain the search for Madeleine. The advice we have had consistently from the beginning, and very much re-emphasised by the experience of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children is to maintain a high profile for the missing child. This can be achieved by relatively simple measures such as displaying posters in prominent public places. We ask people to continue downloading posters from the website and display them at bus stations, train stations and of course take them on holiday. Kate and I would like to thank everyone who desperately wants us to be reunited with Madeleine and have helped in this regard.

Well get cracking GM and KM, those posters dont get put up by sitting on your harse, why didnt Gerry post some of the posters on his journeys, or show them on the shows he was on......because then it wouldnt have been about him but Madelaine.
I am so MAD right now, it hurts.:furious:

Hoping for news of Madelaine, but nothing, it makes me so sad for the little girl and frustrated with the parents who imo are not doing anything to find their little girl.

Information that we used to have access to is being pulled....why?
The LE must have some leads or information that can help find Madelaine, or are they still at square one and rehashing the same information over and over without a clue as to her whereabouts, thats how it looks at the moment.

We know nothing more now than we did the day Madelaine disappeared.

God please bring her home.

Great question. Down to only a few articles in the skynews section on Madeleine. They use to list them all. Just a few now.:rolleyes:

Well get cracking GM and KM, those posters dont get put up by sitting on your harse, why didnt Gerry post some of the posters on his journeys, or show them on the shows he was on......because then it wouldnt have been about him but Madelaine.
I am so MAD right now, it hurts.:furious:

Amazing isn't it!!!!
And Gerry thanking us for wanting he and Kate to be reunited with Madeleine.:mad:
What ABOUT Madeleine?
Praying for a miracle.

There's a picture of the P.J's in this article.. and it states.."
Police also released photographs of the pyjamas similar to those worn by Madeleine on the night she went missing."

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1264945,00.html

Key word here "similar"....

Thanks Jdee-I went back searching for this...and felt like I was reading the same news from two months ago. Got stuck on the story back in May of the witness seeing a male carrying a child in front of the church--on the way to the boat launch...same story as a few days ago.

Hoping for a miracle.

Great question. Down to only a few articles in the skynews section on Madeleine. They use to list them all. Just a few now.:rolleyes:
It makes you wonder why these articles are pulled, if an article is pulled from a newspaper, it is because the statement or story was untrue....so my question is are the storys that have been retracted lies.
This whole case is based on lies, we want the truth and imo I dont think we we ever know what really happened.

Amazing isn't it!!!!
And Gerry thanking us for wanting he and Kate to be reunited with Madeleine.:mad:
What ABOUT Madeleine?
Praying for a miracle.
To find Madelaine safe and sound is the No. 1 priority here, when she is found, what happens then, will the parents get charged for child endangerment, if so she and her siblings could be then taken away and put in the welfare system, or fostered, or placed with family members. I know this is looking to the future, but if this is ever the case, what will happen to the children.
The parents would be charged and sentenced accordingly, probably wouldnt get a jail term, but a bond, a monetary fine, sent to parental
guidance classes.

There are so many IFS, the above is one of many scenarios that is going through my mind, Im pretty sure a lot of you come up with a few of your own.

This case is heartbreaking, I sincerely hope that Madelaine has her guardian angel watching over her wherever she may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther