Madeleine McCann general discussion thread #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the DNA was not Madeleines so what does them alerting mean then?? Nothing..

DNA samples that are a "100 per cent match" to Madeleine McCann have been found in her parents' hire car and holiday apartment, it has been claimed.

The source claimed that two DNA samples found in the McCanns' hire car - one apparently a full match to Madeleine and one partial - were of a type that suggested they had come directly from her body, rather than from clothes she had worn.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1562710/Madeleine-McCann-DNA-an-accurate-match.html

If this is inaccurate someone please supply me with an official document. I'm still searching for the real deal but can't find it.

I would think a hotel room is a treasure trove of fibers and hair. Even cleaned. I believe that there is probably more there than we know. I think they zeroed in on The McCanns because it works best for them and so they did not really take other evidence as seriously as they should have.

What other evidence are you talking about?

I've been really looking at evidence of an intruder, but I've been unable to find it. I've seen a lot of circumstantial evidence indicating the McCanns or at the very least a member of their group (David Payne comes to mind) and that's all I've found, and why I believe they know more than they're saying. I've looked at that website that promotes the intruder theory but they've left me quite disappointed, to be honest. If you know some evidence I don't know of an intruder, please share it! I am trying to be objective.

Although I would agree that a hotel room would be a massive cluster of all kinds of DNA, they could probably rule it out against previous vacationers.

DNA samples that are a "100 per cent match" to Madeleine McCann have been found in her parents' hire car and holiday apartment, it has been claimed.

The source claimed that two DNA samples found in the McCanns' hire car - one apparently a full match to Madeleine and one partial - were of a type that suggested they had come directly from her body, rather than from clothes she had worn.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1562710/Madeleine-McCann-DNA-an-accurate-match.html

If this is inaccurate someone please supply me with an official document. I'm still searching for the real deal but can't find it.
But of course her DNA would be there. She is a 3 yr old and been in both those places.. That means nothing when it comes to the dog hit. It only means she was there.

But of course her DNA would be there. She is a 3 yr old and been in both those places.. That means nothing when it comes to the dog hit. It only means she was there.

She was missing when the car was rented. So how was her DNA in the car?

She couldn't have been in the car rented 21 days after she went missing. Not alive, anyway.

JMO but I don't think it proves anything. Not saying that the handler made them alert but DNA is not that rare and if the dogs alert at DNA they should alert in every place they are taken to. I'm pretty sure there is someone's DNA in every car and apartment they will ever be expected to search. They should not alert at DNA, they should be trained to alert at cadaver scent and / or blood.

I'm not sure if I really said it right (It's late here and I should be asleep :p). What I meant was, in the places where they alerted to cadaver and blood, there was DNA found. Granted I don't know what kind and I'm not very knowledgable about the subject, but I would assume if they alerted to cadaver and blood, they would be able to get some form of DNA from that area related to that. I didn't mean they alert to DNA, otherwise yes they would be alerting all over the place. The cadaver dog alerted behind the couch and the blood dog indicated in the same area, and they managed to get DNA from that area. If the handler made them alert at that area, I would assume that there would be very minimal DNA there is what I meant.

Probably don't make as much sense as I did the first time. Lol I'm going to bed now.

She couldn't have been in the car rented 21 days after she went missing. Not alive, anyway.

If it was rented after she went missing, Tell me how she got there? They hid her in this foreign place for 21 days? My guess is there was things there that she had handled, used, touched. That is where the DNA could have come from.

I don't believe for a moment that Kate and Gerry killed her and hid he for 21 days. No one found her and then they put the body in the car and drove around while under scrutiny and hid her so well that she was never seen again.

That is beyond belief.

It means the handler didn't make them alert.

I don't know that. I just have issues with the car being obviously marked as the MCcann's and then the handler going with the dogs there. It would have been another thing if the car was not so marked but it was obvious.

Yes a mystery indeed but fact nonetheless that the dogs did detect blood and cadaver odour in the rental car and apartment.

Out of 12 cars, they alerted the McCanns car. What are the odds of that?

-----------

Late July: British sniffer dogs flown out to Portugal. Keela, who can detect minute quantities of blood, and Eddie, who is trained to detect bodies, work in the apartment and several cars, including the hire car the McCanns had rented 25 days after Madeleine disappeared.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13386785

This body sure got moved around. Behind the sofa in the wardrobe in the flowerbed in the bedroom and then in the hire car plus the toy . It just doesn't seem to paint any logical or even possible scenario if she died that evening .

Imo obviously

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

article-0-022b5d4000000578-244_468x311.jpg

the room: Madeleine's bed, left, the twins' cots and an empty bed under the shuttered window

read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-madeleine-mccann-met-fate.html#ixzz2kmewt3ar
follow us: @mailonline on twitter | dailymail on facebook

thank you!

This body sure got moved around. Behind the sofa in the wardrobe in the flowerbed in the bedroom and then in the hire car plus the toy . It just doesn't seem to paint any logical or even possible scenario if she died that evening .

Imo obviously

Coincidence? I don't think so. They obviously hit on Madeleine and nobody else.

15 out of 19 of her DNA in a car she wasn't even in? How could that be?

I have even posted the exact email from the FSS explaining how the DNA in the car was inconclusive and why. maddy gets all DNA from parents and shares with siblings. FSS said it came from up to 5 people. It is in the files

Coincidence? I don't think so. They obviously hit on Madeleine and nobody else.

I believe so too, otherwise that is quite a lot of deceased people to account for considering there is no history of people dying in that apartment.

15 out of 19 of her DNA in a car she wasn't even in? How could that be?

Madeleine's alleles are not unique to her. Anything that she would have in her DNA, Gerry or Kate would have too and some would be shared by her siblings too. And you and I probably share some of her alleles. In a mix of DNA from several people, at least some of whom are closely related to her it would be very hard not to find any of her alleles.

I have even posted the exact email from the FSS explaining how the DNA in the car was inconclusive and why. maddy gets all DNA from parents and shares with siblings. FSS said it came from up to 5 people. It is in the files

It's called tunnel vision, similar to what the Portuguese police had. It even mentions in the BBC link I posted earlier how the police misinterpreted the e-mail, because they wanted to believe that they were right. That is no way to run an investigation.

Going back to the moving doors for a moment, I don't think they prove anything either way. Interior doors move, even if there isn't a breeze from a window (they do in my house, anyway). Especially if they aren't well fitted, and holiday apartments are often not the most solidly constructed anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member