Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
One is a photo and the one with lines is a capture from a video. Probably an interlaced video. Google interlaced video.

Wouldn’t the lines be all over then?

Well that is all fine but constitutionally I believe that the way the state announces high conviction in guilt is by charging someone.

Not by doing a media conference where they say he did it but don't charge him

If they are not going to charge, then the language of suspect or person of interest should be used

Otherwise we get into the situation where the state announces people guilty of significant crimes outside of the judicial process.
Could it be that they want more info, to charge him with several crimes at once?

Wouldn’t the lines be all over then?

Maybe the lines are less obvious due to light in the top part. I admit it's hard to see on a phone. Later I will look using a computer. If it isn't interlaced it could be noise or even a photograph taken of the video on a CRT monitor. Hard to tell.

Could it be that they want more info, to charge him with several crimes at once?

If i was being cynical, then maybe HCW wanted to exploit the notoriety of the Maddie case to get this guy on some other stuff, where he needs public help.

Because to me, if makes no sense why a german prosecutor really wants to wade into the middle of a nightmare cold case that didn't even happen in germany

Unless like you say, he has some really good evidence and sees this as his career case.

my cynical 02c

Its really easy to change the size of a photo in photoshop and a lot of editors of news media will so to suit their own needs. EG: you don't need a high resolution photo to post on the internet. It will be just fine at low resolution. But if you want to print, you need a higher resolution. You can change how many dpi appear in a photo with photoshop easily and repeatedly and save at various sizes to suit your needs. Its likely most media publishers have changed the specs to suit their own needs.
yes, of course. i ignored any cropped imagery. and looked for the image that contained the most 'content' in each case.
the proportions of the images are more important imo. 4:3. which matches the sensor of the camera we are talking about.

and the malaga image is clearly cropped.

I'm glad others are seeing this large brown dog on the sofa too, Ah the whip....I did wonder what that was, I thought it looked like some garment orange garment with a zip lol.
Now at the side of the leather sofa on the floor I now think I can see a small dog similar in size & shape to the one seen in the photo of CB at the bar?
Yeah I would Defo say this is footage found on his drives, Yeah no doubt action including the beam, whip, exercise ball & perhaps that weird dolly thing. I just hope & pray that this footage they found doesn’t have MM in it.
These beams....I mean why would AB have one in his attic too?

I can see the dogs and the whip, also what look like black gloves on the table. The blanket appears to be laid over an airbed or some similar padded thing. It all seems well prepared and thought out. I think someone suggested earlier in the threads that he was left handed, the whip is to the left too. This picture is very disturbing now.

There's no evidence picture was photoshoped. And I don't see a reason it should be.

Agreed

Right, why should the pictures have been manipulated or altered?

IMO there are two possiblities!

First: Pictures taken from evidence found on his property.

Second: Pictures from the family he later sold the van to.

Maybe it's just about the car and someone to remember something?!

~~If somebody went to all the trouble to photoshop the van picture they sure wasted their time.
~~If it was done to place CB in the area when MM went missing it failed .... it neither shows CB with the van , nor any way to date it .... never mind that everyone already knows he lived for years in that area

~~If CB or someone photoshopped the picture to show CB innocent they failed for the same reasons above
~~If somebody photoshopped the picture as an alibi for CB on the day MM went missing they would place the van in Paris at a dated event with CB in the picture

Googling I find 1843x1382 is fairly common (but not 1843x1381).
i agree. what that 1 pixel difference says to me is that the images have been scanned from physical prints at some point. they are not the original digital imagery, direct from the camera. the left edge of the malaga image you can see white continuing down over the wing mirror. you would not get this from an original digital file. you would get this from a scan of a print.

Attachments

• VW_Bus_Rückansicht-left edge.jpg
    VW_Bus_Rückansicht-left edge.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 79
Note the white circle I've added to the 'dog' on the sofa (screen left). This no longer appears to be a dog to me when I lighten it up in the most basic photo edit (increase exposure, reduce contrast).

Attachments

• BAND ONE CIRCLE ONE.jpg
    BAND ONE CIRCLE ONE.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 270
Note the white circle I've added to the 'dog' on the sofa (screen left). This no longer appears to be a dog to me when I lighten it up in the most basic photo edit (increase exposure, reduce contrast).

Of course it is a dog. Notice the longer rear right leg, spreaded towards the room. Your white circle shows the rear end of it. It's also a rottweiler, because you see no tail. Rottweilers used to have shortened tails due to cropping.

Of course it is a dog. Notice the longer rear right leg, spreaded towards the room. Your white circle shows the rear end of it. It's also a rottweiler, because you see no tail. Rottweilers used to have shortened tails due to cropping.

Just sleeping on the sofa like in the pic, head towards the window!

Attachments

• 9476681760_6f6a49b1e8_z.jpg
    9476681760_6f6a49b1e8_z.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 47
  • thumb-350-714966.png
    thumb-350-714966.png
    145.6 KB · Views: 38
You are right.
But I have to believe there is a reason they have gone so far beyond just saying, He is our POI so we are appealing for evidence... Now what could the reason be?

LE had Jacob Wetterling's neighbour as a POI too a few years ago, based on the fact the abduction happened in his driveway and some things they found in the house related to the crime (eg: news articles and ladies stockings in the home which belonged to the POI's mother, who lived with him) and some other oddities (eg: he didn't help much if at all in the search). He turned out to have had nothing to do with the abduction, but was pretty much hung for it by the media and online.

Imo Charley & Miss Muller are defo in this photo, I’m 100% convinced. Superdad just out of curiosity did you see anything that could have resembled MM in the camper van photos?

I can see clearer that it is a dog on the sofa now, but not a smaller dog next to the gym ball from the edit.

I was thinking the white circle area was what would be a dog nose, and was thinking the shape I see doesn't match what I expected it should for a nose? You think that is a dog tail? I was thinking purse or something... I mean I kinda see a dog in the shape of the 'legs'... but just not sure about the circled area (in white). Looks like a double barrel to me (as a description of what I see, not a literal double barrel)...

Think there was the 72 year old, someone in the 40's and a younger victim. Up to the age of 20, correct me if I'm wrong, these are the only 3 been mentioned ( as in what has been seen on a video)
I must have missed something where had this info come from?

I was thinking the white circle area was what would be a dog nose, and was thinking the shape I see doesn't match what I expected it should for a nose? You think that is a dog tail? I was thinking purse or something... I mean I kinda see a dog in the shape of the 'legs'... but just not sure about the circled area (in white). Looks like a double barrel to me (as a description of what I see, not a literal double barrel)...

No, its the rear section with the rear right leg spreaded to the right and the big head towards the window laying on the sofa. Right beside the head is the upper right leg of the dog, that is usually shorter than the rear leg.

Born, raised and living with dogs since 40 years now! ;-)

Imo Charley & Miss Muller are defo in this photo, I’m 100% convinced. Superdad just out of curiosity did you see anything that could have resembled MM in the camper van photos?

Unfortuneatly i don't recognize MM in the campervan pictures. To me that would not make sense also. If LE had footage of MM in his van, then they had already enough to interrogate or even charge him. The pic on the surfer beach looks to me like a curtain in the van or maybe a reflection of a rescue ring or somthing like that. Should not be unsual, at a public beach.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member