Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, your whitened circle resembling the "oo" looks to me like the rear end, showing the rottweilers anus or/and testicles, due to the cropped tail.
My dog has very prominent circles on his butt where his fur curls on either side making it appear like and"oo", he's not a rotweiller but short haired like one.

Has the location of the parked WF already been found? Could be Foral, at the car park of the restaurant:

An investigation by this newspaper has established that Brueckner often stayed at the villa in the village of Foral in 2007 and 2008. He reportedly parked his distinctive Volkswagen Westfalia campervan, ..., in the car park of a nearby restaurant.

29308720-0-image-a-29_1591476886664.jpg

Brueckner is believed to have parked his distinctive VW T3 Westfalia camper van, pictured, outside the property (= outside the property of Villa Bianca).
Could evidence in this house lead police to Madeleine McCann? - Internewscast

Possibly a car park near a beach, judging by the sand and reeds in the background?

do we know that these finca/farmhouse photos were taken while CB was the tenant?
random observation:
finca photo of the burning fire. on the shelf over the fire. '32 kohle anzunden'. would the local portuguese shops sell german firelighters?
can we be pretty sure it was taken on a cold night? or a night when someone needed to burn something?

do we know that these finca/farmhouse photos were taken while CB was the tenant?
random observation:
finca photo of the burning fire. on the shelf over the fire. '32 kohle anzunden'. would the local portuguese shops sell german firelighters?
can we be pretty sure it was taken on a cold night? or a night when someone needed to burn something?

IMO, german firelighters and a rottweiler laying on the sofa tells me, the pics were made at the time CB was living in that house.

IMO, your whitened circle resembling the "oo" looks to me like the rear end, showing the rottweilers anus or/and testicles, due to the cropped tail.

Thanks for taking the time to show me. I wouldn't have guessed a crop tail might resemble that which you showed me.

Has the location of the parked WF already been found? Could be Foral, at the car park of the restaurant:

An investigation by this newspaper has established that Brueckner often stayed at the villa in the village of Foral in 2007 and 2008. He reportedly parked his distinctive Volkswagen Westfalia campervan, ..., in the car park of a nearby restaurant.

29308720-0-image-a-29_1591476886664.jpg

Brueckner is believed to have parked his distinctive VW T3 Westfalia camper van, pictured, outside the property (= outside the property of Villa Bianca).
Could evidence in this house lead police to Madeleine McCann? - Internewscast

I have been trying to find the location of the photo now, without success. I might try again later today if time permits. I'm trying to match the reeds in the background and the wooden (rope) fence line....

Okay now I’m feeling pretty freaked out, I’ve been awake all night and I don’t know wether my eyes are deceiving me? Someone in last thread mentioned about the “hairs” between the exercise ball & the blanket, in the white circle (post 83) I now think I can see a small girl sitting with her leg straight out in front of her, she looks very similar to MM?

Last edited:
IF there is a little dog, than here might be the little sniffer in the red circle.

Back up in the air, head towards the camera, sniffing on the floor. We also have a Dachshund in the family so i know positions they take and i can see some shape, that COULD be one.
I see it!!! I was focusing on inside the white circle I think that’s why I missed it

Have you seen the car park at the restaurant?
Lots of sand and reed

It is parked on very smooth sand, not gravel and I can't see reeds at the car park in Foral but plenty of trees.

ETA... there is a low fence with metal bars to the posts and the reeds are very distinctive imo, you usually get them where rain runs off down into the sea or alongside a river in Spain. I'm not sure this is Praia barranco either as there is no street view for the car park area.

Thanks for taking the time to show me. I wouldn't have guessed a crop tail might resemble that which you showed me.

I have been trying to find the location of the photo now, without success. I might try again later today if time permits. I'm trying to match the reeds in the background and the wooden (rope) fence line....

You're welcome. I think i found the "oo" you see, on a cropped doberman! But please excuse the explicit image.

Turned it a bit, like the dog is laying around.

Attachments

• 20200707_151938.jpg
    20200707_151938.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Photographer can you please bring this photo over to the new thread?

I have them handy here. Have included the originals and the one with my points of interest.

I see the “hairs” someone was on about, but this is why I thought the picture might have been snapped from a computer monitor. To me it looks like there was something to Edit out in this area of the photo, and people were touching the screen with their fingers leaving the white smudge. Then touching the screen with a pen nib, maybe pointing out smaller areas? Or maybe they were trying to work out what the black thing on the floor was, same as us, so were using a pen to point to it because it’s a small item? I do it all the time in work when pointing to a specific area of the screen, I always have a pen in my hand so it becomes my “pointer”

Attachments

• EB02AAF7-E7B1-462F-B059-762795746E4C.jpeg
    EB02AAF7-E7B1-462F-B059-762795746E4C.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 254
  • 3FA8AB15-E6CB-44C6-8AFB-ADC8B2C8A214.png
    3FA8AB15-E6CB-44C6-8AFB-ADC8B2C8A214.png
    426.3 KB · Views: 299
  • DF66C401-736B-4A0C-8C7D-FCFC6AE764A6.jpeg
    DF66C401-736B-4A0C-8C7D-FCFC6AE764A6.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 207
It almost looks like someone lying under the blanket head to the right (no body admittedly) and part of a leg at the left of blanket,although doubtful they would put this pic out if there was anything there unless somethings been taken out..could that explain the whited out part at bottom of sofa?..i cant see a girl sitting though

I have them handy here. Have included the originals and the one with my points of interest.

I see the “hairs” someone was on about, but this is why I thought the picture might have been snapped from a computer monitor. To me it looks like there was something to Edit out in this area of the photo, and people were touching the screen with their fingers leaving the white smudge. Then touching the screen with a pen nib, maybe pointing out smaller areas? Or maybe they were trying to work out what the black thing on the floor was, same as us, so were using a pen to point to it because it’s a small item? I do it all the time in work when pointing to a specific area of the screen, I always have a pen in my hand so it becomes my “pointer”

Apologies, didn’t realise I had screen shot one of them. Edited to add a cropped version (all I’ve cropped out was the rest of the screen shot)

Attachments

• DDD6B8C7-8F07-44B1-A628-B33CF4490772.jpeg
    DDD6B8C7-8F07-44B1-A628-B33CF4490772.jpeg
    114.7 KB · Views: 85
It almost looks like someone lying under the blanket head to the right (no body admittedly) and part of a leg at the left of blanket,although doubtful they would put this pic out if there was anything there unless somethings been taken out..could that explain the whited out part at bottom of sofa?..i cant see a girl sitting though

Is it possible that these images have been doctored? I don't know enough about image processing etc or if that's something investigators would do if they felt cropping removed too much detail but they wanted to get it out there.

Okay I can’t see the girl in the one Betty brought over but I’m sure I can in the one photographer edited (post 83)? The photo has definitely been edited but maybe not well enough? Please take a look.

Its Praio Barranco

Are you saying both photos are from Praia De Barranco? I know for sure the one with the ocean in the background is, but the one where its parked on a sandy laneway with a wooden fence with either a heavy gauge rope or metal rode between posts behind it, is that also the same place?

Thanks Betty, so looking at photographers lightened photo what do you see where you see the hairs?

i think that the videos on the usb show her dead, almost dead, or soon to be dead..and the perps cant positively be identified. probably were disguised or in some pedo garb..

im sorry that this is confronting. it fits the narrative and matches every statement made about MMs status and whereabouts. . very very sadly..
Yes, I was thinking the the video did show, something happened to her, but you cannot tell if someone is dead on a film, you would need to check if there was a heartbeat, which you physically can't do, and so that is why you can only say she is 'probably dead'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sshamrick2011