Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADMIN NOTE:

This thread is dedicated to discussion of CB as the suspect in Madeleine's case.

The thread is NOT for rehashing anything to do with the McCanns who were formally cleared.

Members who persist in bringing up the suggestion or possibility of the McCanns being responsibile for their daughter's disappearance will have posts removed and may face a temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

I'm struggling withe s concept of him knowing she was murdered even though he admits he has no idea how she died, or even she is dead.
IMO the confidence comes from stats that say missing children invariably turn up dead , but he adds the caveat about its possible however remote that she is alive by the fact of having no body or trace of her. IMO theres no suggestion of child trafficking involved so that is the only conclusion that they can come up with. Graham Hill in the article posted by tedtink sums it up.

“That's a difficult question to answer but I had to tell him that, statistically, children who are abducted by a stranger usually end up murdered or dead within three to six hours.
“It’s a fallacy that people abduct children and keep them locked up because the logistics of doing that are almost impossible. You’ve got to feed the child, keep them clean, keep them quiet and people who abduct children don't plan in that way."

A written account by CB (the rumoured notebook, or perhaps recently discovered online chat) would allow confidence even in the absence of DNA or photographic evidence.

Even just the "confessions" we know about would be enough - I have cited several times a US no body case where the confidence was a confession to another crook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500