Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #33

Status
Not open for further replies.

At about 33.28 into MWT doc from link above is aerial pic of box factory .. the hole in roof matches that shown in Google satellite view of derelict building SE of town of Neuwegersleben .
Same as in image and coordinates that @Sharkbite has also confirmed.

Attachments

• IMG_0650.jpeg
    IMG_0650.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Controversy surrounding suspects in the "Maddie" case: prosecutors file a complaint with the court

The trial against the suspect in the "Maddie" case has burst for the time being. The public prosecutor's office in Braunschweig does not accept this and lodges a complaint, as IPPEN.MEDIA knows.

Braunschweig – The Braunschweig public prosecutor wants to bring the man suspected of kidnapping Maddie McCann to justice. But the regional court did not cooperate and dismissed the indictment from October 2022. The Trial Chamber declared itself “not competent” .

As announced, the public prosecutor's office in Braunschweig has now filed a complaint against this decision. The investigators are convinced that they are responsible.

The public prosecutor's office is apparently not concerned with not having to hand over the "Maddie" case. “We are not committed to keeping the case in Lower Saxony. You can believe me that the investigations tie up quite a lot of investigative capacity, which we can also contribute to other investigations. But there are rules of jurisdiction in the code of criminal procedure that you have to adhere to," said spokesman Christian Wolters

And further: "Based on our findings, in our opinion the responsibility lies with the Braunschweig public prosecutor's office. We'll see if the courts judge it that way."

Meanwhile, the district court told IPPEN.MEDIA that the "Maddie" case would remain in Lower Saxony for the time being. "That has no influence, it's only about the specific cases in the indictment," says a spokeswoman. A precedent decision would certainly have been made.

"Should another regional court and thus another public prosecutor's office actually be responsible, the case would be handed over there," explains public prosecutor spokesman Wolters.

The authorities from Lower Saxony would not have to keep their hands off the case anyway, Wolters notes. “In principle, public prosecutors can also investigate in proceedings for which they are not responsible. However, the investigations cannot then be concluded there, and in particular cannot be brought to justice."

ETA: For the avoidance of confusion in the above extract, "Lower Saxony" is the state in which Braunschweig sits, the state where the box factory is located in Neuwegersleben is "Saxony-Anhalt"

Last edited:
On the MWT documentary , MWT visits the box factory and has part of the police report of the box factory raid where he says there are images of a 4 year old being sa in both the box factory and kiosk .

From 31.50

Thank you. It’s a good find.

It says a woman and a girl of four to five are posing and they remain unidentified.

Of the 100 images of CB some were at the box factory and some at the kiosk.

Listening to MWT, I am not certain there are images or footage of CB committing offences other than owning the material but I would be interested in what other people think.

ETA, he mentions the girl but specifically states that it is not MM. I am becoming increasingly convinced that there were no images of MM found at the box factory.

Last edited:
One thing in all of this there doesn't seem to be from what is known that CB filmed himself whilst abusing the two young girls he's charged (pending)with , yet the rapes he does, almost like he wants to watch them again.
One was on a beach and the other in a playground. These was impulsive actions by CB.

Yes. It would obviously be the smart thing to get rid of such evidence. And presumably, it wasn’t on the devices seized in 2013, when he assaulted NM.

But he might have already uploaded them which is where the Boys Town Administrators could assist.

When accessing CP, you need to provide your own original images so there’s that reason to keep your originals.

Then there’s the resale value and you might expect that anyone who purchased imagery from him should have received it.

It’s a shame he never met Panikspatz in person because he would have spilled so much to him in particular, as a consumer of young female CP.
Pixie, I’ve been meaning to respond to this, you make some good points.

The point in bold, I think is important. CB became the prime suspect in 2017 from the HB tip-off. Not through data found online. Even the Panikspatz messages were found at the box factory.

So CB didn’t have images of MM on the Casio Elixim when charged in 2013. It seems unlikely he had saved hard copies at the box factory. So if they do exist it would seem that they must have come from the dark web.

CB had the images for many years. If he uploaded them years ago, I can’t understand how such valuable images of a case with such high global interest remained secret - many people would have been able to download them. If he uploaded them close to his 2017 arrest, why did he wait for years?

I am trying to test the theory that HCW has a photo of MM. As yet, I can’t see any strong reason to support it that can’t be explained away with logical reasoning.

Before anyone jumps on me, HCW’s language could be due to his Teutonic phrasing of English and/or he could be being intentionally vague for strategic reasons for the case - very likely IMO given I think his case has severe issues and presenting a position of strength is tactical.

SF asked him if they found something belonging to M he then replied to SF‘s next response with the “I don’t want to deny it ”.

The press then guessed at fibres from her pyjamas which he denied.
It’s a weird response to native English speakers. It seems suspicious, as though he could deny it but he doesn’t want to… why?

Could of course just be how he is translating from German to English.

It’s a weird response to native English speakers. It seems suspicious, as though he could deny it but he doesn’t want to… why?

Personally I think there is little value in trying to parse HCWs every word. Both because in other cases, statements have tended to be quite misleading about what they evidence, and I also doubt HCW is trying to give us clues.

And you are also correct about the language thing. We've seen before that some of the translations in the UK media are not particularly accurate, or where HCW speaks english, then we have to be careful.

Do you have the link to what he says in the SF interview? Did he say that in english or in german?

For instance "Ich will das nicht sagen" could have different Interpretations depending on context

I think he is trying to say "neither confirm it nor deny it". But I do not speak German, babble English, and my mother tongue is Spanish.

A
Personally I think there is little value in trying to parse HCWs every word. Both because in other cases, statements have tended to be quite misleading about what they evidence, and I also doubt HCW is trying to give us clues.

And you are also correct about the language thing. We've seen before that some of the translations in the UK media are not particularly accurate, or where HCW speaks english, then we have to be careful.

Do you have the link to what he says in the SF interview? Did he say that in english or in german?

For instance "Ich will das nicht sagen" could have different Interpretations depending on context.
My recent posts have been about getting to the bottom of the photo evidence which constantly reoccurs on the forum.

I don’t think he has it and the more I look into it, the more I’m convinced. Others will believe what the believe.

He said the above comment in English, I’ll try to find the video and post it.

ETA: it’s not the full interview but scroll down to the second video and it’s about 50 seconds in.

Last edited:
A

My recent posts have been about getting to the bottom of the photo evidence which constantly reoccurs on the forum.

I don’t think he has it and the more I look into it, the more I’m convinced. Others will believe what the believe.

I've said since the start I don't think he has a photo.

He said the above comment in English, I’ll try to find the video and post it.

ETA: it’s not the full interview but scroll down to the second video and it’s about 50 seconds in.

Thanks. I remember this now.

He says I can't comment. Then she says "but you can't deny it" - so he answers using her construction. That's why it sounds awkward. IMO this comes down to the german use of "will" / "want". He's saying something more in the direction "I don't want to [comment]", not that he is unable to deny it. It has to be understood in context.

The idea this is some kind of special clue is far fetched IMO - prosecutors don't play 20 questions where they hint at what they have.

What is interesting is why SF is saying this, and whether she has a reliable source.

I think he is trying to say "neither confirm it nor deny it". But I do not speak German, babble English, and my mother tongue is Spanish.

Yes. We always have to be careful where the interviewer gives the key phrase. In his first answer he uses his own language in a non fluent way

"the details of the investigations, I cannot give you a comment" - this is a german translation/construction

In the german he has going on in his head he is using the word "kann" i.e not able to

SF introduces the word "denial" which he just repeats but now switches to the use of "will/want' - I think because she especially said "you" he is just answering directly "i don't want to [comment]"

I don't see any value in these analysis unless he is speaking German

In that case, perhaps he'd be better not giving interviews to journalists and other media types.

I think that might be difficult for him if he is the designated spokesman for the Braunschweig prosecutors.

He says I can't comment. Then she says "but you can't deny it" - so he answers using her construction. That's why it sounds awkward. IMO this comes down to the german use of "will" / "want". He's saying something more in the direction "I don't want to [comment]", not that he is unable to deny it. It has to be understood in context.

The idea this is some kind of special clue is far fetched IMO - prosecutors don't play 20 questions where they hint at what they have.

What is interesting is why SF is saying this, and whether she has a reliable source.
Yes, you have been consistent on the photo.

Regarding the last sentence, it’s in relation to the VW T3. She has been informed that the BKA found physical evidence related to MM in this vehicle. It was suspected to be fibres from MM’s Pyjamas.

HCW has categorically denied this.

SF asked him if they found something belonging to M he then replied to SF‘s next response with the “I don’t want to deny it ”.

The press then guessed at fibres from her pyjamas which he denied.
Posted this not long ago.May last year.

'We DO have new evidence… but we did NOT find fibres in Madeleine McCann suspect's van': German prosecutor DENIES bombshell claim but says new clue points to Christian Brueckner.

'I was asked if we had found evidence of something of Madeleine McCann in the suspect's van and I replied that I could not speak about the investigation, that's all.

Last edited:
Posted this not long ago.May last year.

'We DO have new evidence… but we did NOT find fibres in Madeleine McCann suspect's van': German prosecutor DENIES bombshell claim but says new clue points to Christian Brueckner.

'I was asked if we had found evidence of something of Madeleine McCann in the suspect's van and I replied that I could not speak about the investigation, that's all.

This from FF is makes the lack of physical evidence very clear:

“The prosecutor's office has confirmed that there are no traces of any kind in one of my client's vehicles.”

I think born-again Sandra's desperately seeking assurance she hasn't been fooled twice. Like the rest of us she's sat there thinking why haven't you charged him already when you've told the world you're so confident?

Of course he is But I wouldn't expect him to be giving ad hoc interviews to individual journalists , but to be giving out official statements on behalf of the department.
All throughout OG have always said they will not give a running commentary something Wolters ought bear in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500