Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so re: the Allegro and plate.
From Wikipedia it seems the first letter is the area of Germany the vehicle is registered. It was probably obvious to everyone but me, but A is Augsburg. It seems the next two letters and the numbers are all random UNLESS you personalise it - which you can do for ridiculously cheap - in which case you can choose the letters following the area code letter, but the numbers are still random (from what I gather?)
Was it known that CB registered the Allegro in Augsburg and I just missed it?
The “123” still makes me think it’s fake. However... And don’t ask me how I know this. I’ve gone down many’s a wormhole since reading this forum, and seeing the plate kinda triggered something. But “DD” in the world of online depravity... Is short for “daddy”.
I’m hoping it’s just a media fake.

ETA - I was wrong here, yet again. In the last Wiki pic, in the case of Mrs Ulrike Mustermann, she was able to choose her birth date for her last four numbers.

According to some reports CB had dinner with a girlfriend on 2 May 2007? IYO would that have been at Foral?

According to some reports CB had dinner with a girlfriend on 2 May 2007? IYO would that have been at Foral?
From the reports, it says this girlfriend was British so that would rule out NF in Foral. He had two different British girlfriends out there and they appear to know one another and there was a common friend (that spoke to the papers) who knew both of them. I believe it said one on the women still lives in Lagos with her husband. If I had to guess, I'd say Lagos might be where the dinner meeting took place on the 2nd and that's where they all knew one another from but that's just a theory.

I still like A is for Augsburg though...
ETA. don't worry about Mrs Mustermann.
In the UK there are websites you can input your registration number and it will pull up the details of the car and some of the history, it works with private plates too. Anyone know if there are similar websites in Germany to check if this licence plate is legit and if there's any ownership/sales history that can be found?

I still like A is for Augsburg though...
ETA. don't worry about Mrs Mustermann.

Lol I was just using her example :rolleyes: “123” could have been personalised after all. I took it to mean it was a fake plate.
I honestly didn’t think of Augsburg at first :oops: I just thought it was fake. But there it is on both maps. I wonder if there is an Augsburg district with DD as its surrounding district code?

Lol I was just using her example :rolleyes: “123” could have been personalised after all. I took it to mean it was a fake plate.
I honestly didn’t think of Augsburg at first :oops: I just thought it was fake. But there it is on both maps. I wonder if there is an Augsburg district with DD as its surrounding district code?
A = Augsburg. One letter because it is a big city.
DD = 2 random letters
123 = 3 random numbers
would work according to the description in the link below
German License Plate Format & City/Region Codes

From the reports, it says this girlfriend was British so that would rule out NF in Foral. He had two different British girlfriends out there and they appear to know one another and there was a common friend (that spoke to the papers) who knew both of them. I believe it said one on the women still lives in Lagos with her husband. If I had to guess, I'd say Lagos might be where the dinner meeting took place on the 2nd and that's where they all knew one another from but that's just a theory.
Thanks that is interesting

sorry. I will post again in the correct language

Last edited:
The Lagos one seems to be the one he split up with in 2005, so it was probably the other one. He beat the 2004/2005 one and his under her bed, so perhaps unlikely he was having dinner with her. Unless he was just eating alone at the bar where she works.

The Lagos one seems to be the one he split up with in 2005, so it was probably the other one. He beat the 2004/2005 one and his under her bed, so perhaps unlikely he was having dinner with her. Unless he was just eating alone at the bar where she works.
Thanks

here's one more thing to cross off from the VW malaga photo. the 'two white cylinders' to the upper right. unfortunately they don't help with dates, as they have been there from at least 2000, until 2016.
using the satellite overhead of 2007, i aimed to work out the line of sight on the VW photo. might help as you are looking for the two cranes. as you can see, the overhead of the bay shows only a small amount of land [port area] in the line of sight. plus a small area of the new peninsular near the tall office/apartment block.
cranes are difficult to identify on overhead satellite shots. i feel the number of things that could date this photo are unfortunately running out.
Following on from your post I searched for cranes which correspond to the two tall grey towers in the VW photo background. To match the VW photo the cranes must be very tall, they must taper to get thinner at the top, but then above that they must have a wider component on top, and they must be on the correct line of sight from the calculated van location. I believe these two cranes meet those criteria. Here are overhead images of the two cranes which include also their shadows to indicate height. And an overview which shows locations of both cranes and the distinctive white building.

Attachments

• grey-things.jpg
    grey-things.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 36
  • crane1.png
    crane1.png
    534.1 KB · Views: 33
  • crane2.png
    crane2.png
    410.7 KB · Views: 42
  • cranes.png
    cranes.png
    1,011 KB · Views: 40
Someone was asking would climbing on window M help a burglar climb up to enter PF apartment through window 1? I think no it would not help at all IMO.
Easiest window by which to attempt entry to PF apartment was window 2 which you can reach by communal stairs and walkway W.
BTW the grille on window M was not there in May 2007, it has sensibly been added later

Interesting, why they would put the grille there after the event, do they think MBM was taken through that window then? And to give tourists some peace of mind? I know they couldn't find prints on the panel, but did they actually check the whole panel for prints? I watched a video of the forensics team looking for prints at the bottom of the panel, but wonder if they checked the top? Reason I say this is because my nephew thinks he is Houdini and showed us once a very impressive move.

And there’s a ‘same victim’ in Many of the videos did u mean? I wonder who that is? Maybe his ex gf..NM? And that’s why they were desperately trying to find her perhaps?

Just a spot of language misunderstanding here, I think. What @Kikixxxx wrote was:

'Some witness seems to have recurred on categories like zoophilia and deepthroat. In chats he recurred to the destruction of evidence'

'Some witness' rather than 'same victim, & I think 'recurred' is used to mean 'referred'. So: a witness referred to these categories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingPersonsMatter