Madeleine's eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine a round pupil; with the lower part of the pupil; bleeding downward into the iris. That is what Maddie had.

Did she have any of the other associated problems that people sometimes have with coloboma? Like sight problems, etc?

FWIW I don't believe this was an abduction; I believe it's infanticide; by the mother.

Its weird id never wish a child dead obviously but her falling behind the sofa and killing herself is still in my mind a milli8n times less disturbing than her being abducted by pedos .
Part of me believes she had a terrible accident and that her mother covered it up through fear that she would lose custody of the twins , that she was helped by freinds and that maybe the accident didnt even happen when we were told she went missing , but some time before thus giving a freind time to sort out the mess . I think such a web of lies must have been woven by now I wonder if we will ever know . Of course the other part of me hopes that they will crack some sex trade ring and find and release a whole bunch of stolen girls and maddie will be among them .

Its weird id never wish a child dead obviously but her falling behind the sofa and killing herself is still in my mind a milli8n times less disturbing than her being abducted by pedos .
Part of me believes she had a terrible accident and that her mother covered it up through fear that she would lose custody of the twins , that she was helped by freinds and that maybe the accident didnt even happen when we were told she went missing , but some time before thus giving a freind time to sort out the mess . I think such a web of lies must have been woven by now I wonder if we will ever know . Of course the other part of me hopes that they will crack some sex trade ring and find and release a whole bunch of stolen girls and maddie will be among them .

I know what you mean-if the child is dead, what scenario would be better for her? My feeling is that she is no longer with us, but don't have a strong opinion about how this happened. I don't know that you could keep all of those people with whom they vacationed quiet forever, though, if they knew the McCanns were lying.

The possibilty that she was abducted for the sex trade makes me sick-and even if this isn't what happened to Maddie, we know it exists for lots of children-hope they bust up one of those rings and arrest a bunch of creeps

I know what you mean-if the child is dead, what scenario would be better for her? My feeling is that she is no longer with us, but don't have a strong opinion about how this happened. I don't know that you could keep all of those people with whom they vacationed quiet forever, though, if they knew the McCanns were lying.

The possibilty that she was abducted for the sex trade makes me sick-and even if this isn't what happened to Maddie, we know it exists for lots of children-hope they bust up one of those rings and arrest a bunch of creeps

Im not so sure , much would depend on the type of people they were with , and of course once they got involved with the deceit it would be very hard for them to get out of without great cost to themselves . It just seems that from what ive read on this forum there is way more "evidence " to suggest they were involved than for it being a random kidnapping and yet years down the line nothing seems to have changed .

Im not so sure , much would depend on the type of people they were with , and of course once they got involved with the deceit it would be very hard for them to get out of without great cost to themselves . It just seems that from what ive read on this forum there is way more "evidence " to suggest they were involved than for it being a random kidnapping and yet years down the line nothing seems to have changed .

Any way of knowing if the "Tapas Group" are all still a tightly knit group of friends these days? I would personally really resent having to keep that under my hat forever, if I knew that a friend or acquaintance had killed their child, by accident or on purpose-of course, as you said, it depends on what kind of people they are

Any way of knowing if the "Tapas Group" are all still a tightly knit group of friends these days? I would personally really resent having to keep that under my hat forever, if I knew that a friend or acquaintance had killed their child, by accident or on purpose-of course, as you said, it depends on what kind of people they are

Im sure that could be found out .

I'd also like to know if each of the couples is still a couple, and if any of them have had any more children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500