MADELINE AUMILLER - Whereabouts Unknown since Feb '12; DL found in BSL's possession

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPOKEO.COM has listings for a Madeline Aumiller in Florida, Texas and Louisiana, but that put her age at late 30's. Is that correct?

About the stolen purse. Is there any info on that, such as whether she personally reported it stolen? Was it reported to the police or a friend or what? When was it reported and when was it stolen - it could've been a number of days in between? Does the "report" or witness have any info in the report about WHERE it was stolen? These might provide some pretty good leads and give at least a timeline from when she went missing and potential place to start looking. In addition, if there was a specific place noted in the report - if she actually reported it to the police, it may give a starting point to find local businesses that may have surveillance cameras, as in Mickey's case. I think at this point these are routine for police. BUT, if no one knows where to start, or what police agency should be investigating and and dedicating their limited resources to follow up on leads, nothing will be done, at least until a key piece of evidence is found - like the car. If the car is found, she would've likely been picked up by BSL somewhere near there. Surveillance cameras could have captured the interaction and make assumptions from there. Until a starting point is found, no one knows where to begin the search.
respectfully snipped for focus

The "stolen purse report" is a lead that can easily be checked out by LE or a PI. If it exists it's an important piece of the puzzle because it places MA at a specific place and time post-BSL (unless it was a separate theft). And if it's a fact, it means she was in contact with the friend of the person who talked to the reporter. So maybe it's a long shot, but one that can be verified with one phone call from the right person. If her family can at least get that far, it would be reassuring to know that she wasn't a BSL victim.

Natchez Democrat
Friday, October 19, 2012
SD, who has had contact with Aumiller through the years, said after speaking with a mutual acquaintance she found out that Aumiller's purse had been reported stolen some time before it was found in Lavergne's residence June 5.

http://www.natchezdemocrat.com/2012/10/19/native-linked-to-jailed-killer/

The article also says that the Shunick investigators sent the file info to jurisdictions outside LA, but not to Adams County. So until last week, they didn't know of a possible link between MA and BSL. Well, they do now, and I would think (hope) the LE agencies have compared notes.

The other potentially good lead is the theatre mentioned five days ago. I'm puzzled about why that one hasn't been cleared. Or has it? Should be easy enough to run down.

If neither of those two pan out, then I agree, placing the car in a specific location and working from there, would be the next logical step.

So why no follow up to this article from a week ago???

KLTV
Posted: Oct 16, 2012 9:55 AM CDT Updated: Oct 16, 2012 9:55 AM CDT

Detectives found the wallet and driver's license of Madeline Aumiller in a search of Lavergne's home on July 5.

Aumiller's brother told authorities his sister last accessed her bank account in April.

http://www.kltv.com/story/19832323/missing-tx-womans-license-found-at-brandon-scott-lavergnes-home

Sorry for such long posts. They're more a stream of consciousness than anything, with the hope that within a few sentences of my novellas someone who can help says to themselves - wow, that's what we should do, and maybe even has a contact with contacts to pursue something relevant and easy to follow up. I don't know. So much going thru my head it's hard to stop when I get started. I call it my expertise in work vomiting :)

respectfully snipped for focus

The "stolen purse report" is a lead that can easily be checked out by LE or a PI. If it exists it's an important piece of the puzzle because it places MA at a specific place and time post-BSL (unless it was a seperate theft). And if it's a fact, it means she was in contact with the friend of the person who talked to the reporter. So maybe it's a long shot, but one that can be verified with one phone call from the right person. If her family can at least get that far, it would be reassuring to know that she wasn't a BSL victim.

Natchez Democrat
Friday, October 19, 2012
SD, who has had contact with Aumiller through the years, said after speaking with a mutual acquaintance she found out that Aumiller's purse had been reported stolen some time before it was found in Lavergne's residence June 5.

http://www.natchezdemocrat.com/2012/10/19/native-linked-to-jailed-killer/

The article also says that the Shunick investigators sent the file info to jurisdictions outside LA, but not to Adams County. So until last week, they didn't know of a possible link between MA and BSL. Well, they do now, and I would think (hope) the LE agencies have compared notes.

The other potentially good lead is the theatre mentioned five days ago. I'm puzzled about why that one hasn't been cleared. Or has it? Should be easy enough to run down.

If neither of those two pan out, then I agree, placing the car in a specific location and working from there, would be the next logical step.

So why no follow up to this article from a week ago???

KLTV
Posted: Oct 16, 2012 9:55 AM CDT Updated: Oct 16, 2012 9:55 AM CDT

Detectives found the wallet and driver's license of Madeline Aumiller in a search of Lavergne's home on July 5.

Aumiller's brother told authorities his sister last accessed her bank account in April.

http://www.kltv.com/story/19832323/missing-tx-womans-license-found-at-brandon-scott-lavergnes-home
I've contacted the Associate Producer for Festival of the Arts. Not sure if this person is located in Ft. Polk, but is involved in the Festival. I explained why she was being saught and she's done nothing wrong. But that she must be located for this to be put to rest.

I let you know more when I get it.

There is no need to worry about a missing persons any longer, that has been taken care of. The LA detectives seem to be very active on this case, FYI, and for that I'm truly grateful.

I can't get a pic of her lately, but FF may have one! I hope that he will post one of her recent pics, because I will submit any I can find of her younger pics. Hopefully this will help.

<modsnip> She knows I love her no matter where she is.

HM: MA is in her mid- to late-50s I am fairly certain. You can easily infer and come up with an educated guess about her age from not only the media, but more from the posts from people who knew her on this thread.

Sure you can, but at Websleuths we back up our statements by linking to mainstream media (MSM) or another acceptable documented source. It's a guideline we follow to ensure accuracy. That's not to say that MSM always gets it right, but it's the standard we use, nevertheless.

There is no photo of MA in graduating class of 1975 in the South Natchez Adams High School yearbook the Colonel. But she could've skipped the photo or she could've graduated early in summer 1974. I cannot remember.

Several of us have been emailing MA since May and she has not responded.

I'm looking but can't find it in any LE reports or court docs.

It may be from a court doc that hasn't been made public yet.

Thanks. At least I don't feel like I'm blind anymore. I had read what was released a half dozen times just looking for this information.

@Reed

I believe that our detective had consumed the news of the FT. Polk Program and the lead that I gave her and pursued it yesterday.

When I spoke to her last night she stated she was encouraged that MA was alive and had a good idea on where MA is at present.

She did not verify anything !!!!

I did not quizz her on the evidence as I know that she is very busy assembling this puzzle and all its parts.

She gained my trust form the onset(which is very unusual for me)and is very intelligent,friendly,involved,helpful....she is excellent !!

As I stated in the past. Some of you are trying to give BSL way to much credit. Don't think he was smart enough to get away with all the killings that some are giving him credit for. He got away with LP's killing because the technology wasn't what it is today. Convicts don't often make the best witnesses to a jury.

let's say she is alive and in the Ft Polk area... crazy to think what the previous few months or so have been like for her. She was in Texas, somehow was "robbed" by BSL (whether she was or was not hitchhiking, she came in contact w/ him), she couldn't get to the bank & withdraw money or use a debit card (since her wallet was missing), still she ended up in the Ft Polk area, possibly staying w/ a friend at the end of June. He was offshore around that time & arrested early July.

just one quick question since i'm not sure it's been answered.

Did MA have a daughter? If so, does she live in Texas?

Crwlchk...I believe we will know of MA's whereabouts within a few days...of course there is no guarantee !!

I also know that our detective was working yesterday on locating the Black Honda Accord,last driven by MA !

It is comforting to know that another heart knew MA as mine did.

Today's updates are excellent posts indeed!!!! Sounds like we're only a few steps away from SOME type of news, and it sounds like it's gonna be good. Thanks for all you've done Flick. If it weren't for you, who knows how long she'd be "missing." You define the definition of friend. Way to go and your optimism and hope will no doubt prove us wrong in our skepticism. :)

it's starting to sound like she really did run from that truck, and may be twirling around freely somewhere. i LOVE ballet. I hope that I'm still twirling at 54 ;)

Sure hope she is found soon! Not only to know she is ok but also to fill in some holes in BSL's timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500