Madonna and Guy to Divorce

GUY: YOU 'LOOK LIKE A GRANNY.' YOU'RE 'PAST IT'.

As a recovering madonna-wannabe from 1983, I have to say for someone who is known for continually reinventing herself, she has stuck with that studio 54/roller derby-look for quite a few years now. It is so unattractive and makes her features look very harsh. I miss the desperately seeking susan madonna with a little meat on her bones.

As for the $500 million: I bet with the stock market tanking the way it has, she's probably down to a sniff over $470. I don't know how Lourdes, Rocco & David can live on that!

Guy seemed pretty decent & down to earth; but you never know.

In this week's National Enquirer there are some photographs of her taken during her current tour. Her body looks just awful - way too skinny and overdeveloped muscles with no body fat at all on her arms. Almost grotesque looking, actually.

Maybe Guy telling her the truth about herself is now considered abuse lol (emotional, mental)

Me neither. I should feel so neglected, vulnerable and alone.

I disagree that she looks like a granny, but she certainly doesn't look good.

I'm sure they have both said terrible things to each other - that often happens when a relationship hits the skids.

I am also saddened at her physical appearance. I love some curves on my girls and Madonna hasn't had them in quite some time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown
Back