Malaysia airlines 370 with 239 people on board, 8 March 2014 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tech expert from the UK claims he has spotted the doomed MH370 plane on Google Maps.

Ian Wilson believes remains of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane, which vanished carrying 239 people en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing , lie strewn deep in a jungle in Cambodia.
The video producer now plans to visit the dense terrain to prove his chilling theory.

He said: "Measuring the Google sighting, you're looking at around 69 metres, but there looks to be a gap between the tail and the back of the plane.

"It's just slightly bigger, but there's a gap that would probably account for that."

Google Maps expert claims he's found MH370 plane 'in darkest part of jungle'

Tabloid story. Just sharing for completeness.

It's looking like it's a different plane from the Vietnam war. I'm on my tablet so only gonna leave an article link

MH370 mystery SOLVED? Google Maps crash wreckage 'is downed US jet'

I've been watching it I wish MH370 could land somewhere safe over four years later and everyone onboard survive. It is an interesting and unique show I look forward to the story unfolding.

I'm taping it, haven't seen an episode yet. I'm following a thread in the T V section of City-data

Top expert who found Air France 447 says ‘governments must KNOW site of MH370'

THEY KNOW WHERE IT IS’
MH370 crash – Top expert who found doomed Air France flight says ‘some government KNOWS where Malaysian Airlines jet is hidden

THE oceanographer who found Air France flight 447 has refuted official claims MH370's location is a mystery - and says someone in government must know where it met its fate.

Dr David Gallo told The Sun Online: "How could an aircraft be in the air for seven hours without someone looking for it?"

Dr David Gallo told The Sun Online: "How could an aircraft be in the air for seven hours without someone looking for it?"

What a simple common sense question ^^^......yet so right! imo

Air France Flight 447 was out of radio contact for six hours before anyone started looking for it. It would have been in the air for nine hours before they started looking for it, if it hadn't crashed after three hours. That's the way it works. They start looking for them when they don't show up at the destination.

I mean it was alright until the supernatural stuff started happening. Like the plane disappearing and coming back after 5.5 years was super natural enough lol.

aviation lover

started the premiere and I zoned out

will try one more time

i am crazy but supernatural stuff has always been a total turnoff

it is like that stuff when folks might say in a car crash someone was watching over me or something!

noone or thing is watching over anybody about anything ever IMO

its science -- the vehicle speed terrain what was hit what angle driver response body weight tire pressure metal fatigue response times etcetc

physics!!

Air France Flight 447 was out of radio contact for six hours before anyone started looking for it. It would have been in the air for nine hours before they started looking for it, if it hadn't crashed after three hours. That's the way it works. They start looking for them when they don't show up at the destination.

Many think aircraft are "seen" all the time.

They are not.

On big long hauls there are waypoints wherein the crew calls in "over Alfha6" now or whatever.

and then the cruise along for hundreds of miles unseen or monitored for hours

then they call in at another waypoint

that is how they all get all around in vast spaces over ocean

they keep from crashing into each other in a very simple way!

one way is even number altitudes

the opposite direction is odd altitudes!

that is it!!

Top expert who found Air France 447 says ‘governments must KNOW site of MH370'

THEY KNOW WHERE IT IS’
MH370 crash – Top expert who found doomed Air France flight says ‘some government KNOWS where Malaysian Airlines jet is hidden

THE oceanographer who found Air France flight 447 has refuted official claims MH370's location is a mystery - and says someone in government must know where it met its fate.

They know

sounds sci fi

it is not

many nations command and control huge drones from 1000's of miles away.

All aircraft have the same core things speed lift direction

MAL avionics was (US/Israel) "hacked" for lack of a better term - so it could not be tracked and flown to the Garcia Base.

The captain had the landing on his sim at home and practiced on it

Freescale had 20 top designers for a new drone controlling chip that had been released several days before

the chip would allow china to take control of our drones and control them

we could not have that happen

The belly was loaded with Lithium batteries for avocnics

the stuff was being flown to Beijing to start mass manufacture of the chips

we could not have that happen

stated simply

there are lots more to it but that is the main deal

The Carlyle group , patent holder for the chip and a bunch of other stuff is involved

time consuming yes but this everlasting notion that a jumbo single isle jetliner could crash somewhere and leave zero debris in this day and age is crazy!

Superlite composite materials ( float) are abundant on the triple 7.

It is actually somewhat simple - there is a finite number of gallons of fuel aboard.

that leaves a circle of possibilities - it is finite

calulatable!

Especially when you "supposedly" have thousands of entities "looking"

In the old days all metal heavy , with old communication technology sure they disappeared.

"Crashed" planes do not talk to satellites for hours-- avionics tend to be sensitive to salt water and impact forces.

Captain was either complicant or flight controls (like we do with drones all over the world daily) were taken over and landed it at Garcia

It is not all that sci fi eee

SInce the early 70's giant jetliners have been landing all over the planet without any human input whatsoever

easy peasy!!

A second “crash site” ten miles away was then seen on satellite images by fellow part-time plane-hunter Daniel Boyer.

And he now says he can make out the aircraft’s cockpit and tail in the grainy pics.

The photos show several white objects lying on the forest floor north-west of Cambodia’s capital Phnom Penh.

Boyer told the Daily Star one piece measures 17.8ft – close to the 19ft 3in of a Boeing 777 cockpit, leaving him “convinced” this was the front of the plane.

And he insisted he can see the red outline of Malaysia Airlines’ logo on another piece, which he said must be the tail.

Sleuth claims he’s found MH370's cockpit and tail in Cambodian jungle

In this day and age they would be able to have dealt with this claim ages ago!!

we just need two distances!

what is the distance from originating airport to forrest

from the Garcia Base to this location?

A second “crash site” ten miles away was then seen on satellite images by fellow part-time plane-hunter Daniel Boyer.

And he now says he can make out the aircraft’s cockpit and tail in the grainy pics.

The photos show several white objects lying on the forest floor north-west of Cambodia’s capital Phnom Penh.

Boyer told the Daily Star one piece measures 17.8ft – close to the 19ft 3in of a Boeing 777 cockpit, leaving him “convinced” this was the front of the plane.

And he insisted he can see the red outline of Malaysia Airlines’ logo on another piece, which he said must be the tail.

Sleuth claims he’s found MH370's cockpit and tail in Cambodian jungle

Is the distance between Kuala Lumpur and this forest feasible for this to be MH370?

French police are investigating if navigation data from MH370 could have been hacked to disguise the route it took before crashing into the ocean.

Investigators wanted to go back over raw data collected by Boeing and the FBI after finding 'inconsistencies' in the Malaysian Government report.

They also identified a 'third entity' that could also have useful data, and may manufacture software that could hack the plane's satcom unit.

Was MH370's flight data hacked to disguise its route? | Daily Mail Online

Interesting article, this whole investigation seems to be going in circles. I feel very sad about these discoveries as a result of a devastated husband and father.

“The potentially explosive new developments were revealed by Ghyslain Wattrelos, a French national who lost his wife and two teenage children on MH370, following his meeting last week with judges overseeing the Gendamarie Air Transport (GTA) investigation.”

Also how shameful is this:

“Mr Wattrelos said investigators hoped to travel to the US to meet with the FBI, which examined MH370 Captain Zaharie Shah’s home flight simulator and representatives of Boeing in a bid to obtain and re-examine raw data.
A similar trip planned in September 2017 was cancelled after US authorities demanded the signing of “confidentiality clauses” to protect Boeing “industry secrets”.

So protecting Boeing is more important than accountability in the explanation of this tragedy and disappearance of so may people.

Very sad Lion Air crashed. I'm wondering what we can apply about their debris to the this flight. Why has no one found the amount of debris that Lion flight had? Both supposedly dropped out of the sky too.

The main problem with MH370 was it was about two weeks before the search was moved to the Indian Ocean. By that time, most of the debris had sank or was caught into the garbage patch vortex. Some of the debris was later spotted on the satellite photo shots.

Swirling pile of trash in Pacific Ocean is now 3 times the size of France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member