Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Morning Rant....with my Coffee:

What gets me most first and foremost are the lives of the 239 people on board.

Then next is the missing plane......and can't find a trace ATM

Then it is the Fact that it appears plane can be lost, and you can lost a connection with them. Heck - in this day and age - They are able to talk to the Space Shuttle and monitor everything (including the pilots body functions). We have the capacity to *talk/communicate* to some Space Rover on MARS. Yet here on Earth we have lost contact with a plane and do not know where it is.......???

It is NOT high time that all planes have a better tracking device than just the Black Box?? And//or a better source of Communication to them. Right now it would be easier to talk to the Rover on Mars than to find this Plane here on Earth or to find the PINGS......

I hope this helps to show better systems are still Needed here on Earth when it comes to Airplane Travel and People lives!!!

coffeebath.gif

Ummm, why is the news calling Pine Gap and Jindalee "super secret" if everyone seems to know about them?

The lady in red has upset me, such raw grief.

I don't think I've ever seen such a total shambles on live news. Awful awful awful.

I wish there was a translation of that. Wonder what family member it is?

I would be the same if not worse if I were in her shoes. It would even be worse if it were my child ! Bless these poor people.

A few minutes ago on Fox and Friends the hosts were talking about how the Prime Minister of Malaysia called his counterpart in Pakistan asking for their satalite data. They thought it odd that he would specifically call him as most of the search has been in the south. They connected to the Generals statement yesterday regarding plane being in Pakistan. Anyone know where they got the info about that call? Was that announced somewhere?

Amid speculation the plane may have been landed in a Taliban-controlled area on Pakistan’s border with Afghanistan, a spokesman said the group: “do not have any information as it is an external issue.”

But another unnamed Taliban source in Pakistan added: “We wish we had an opportunity to hijack such a plane.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...missing-Malaysia-Airlines-plane-but-we-didn-t

German insurance company Allianz says it has made initial payments in connection with the missing Malaysian Airlines plane.

... confirmed Wednesday that the Munich-based insurer and "other co-reinsurers of Malaysia Airlines aviation hull and liability policy have made initial payments."

... declined to say how much money the company had paid already and didn't give any further details on who exactly received the money.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/...ce-company-makes-initial-payments-connection-

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2014/03/18/21540401.html

bbm

"KUALA LUMPUR - Whoever reached across the dimly lit cockpit of a Malaysia Airlines jet and clicked off a transponder to make Flight MH370 vanish from controllers' radars flew the plane into a navigational and technical black hole.

By choosing that exact place and time to vanish into radar darkness with 238 others on board, the person - presumed to be a pilot or a passenger with advanced knowledge - appears to have acted only after meticulous planning, according to aviation experts.

Understanding the sequence that led to the unprecedented plane hunt widening across two vast tracts of territory north and south of the Equator is key to grasping the motives of what Malaysian authorities suspect was hijacking or sabotage."

Amid speculation the plane may have been landed in a Taliban-controlled area on Pakistan’s border with Afghanistan, a spokesman said the group: “do not have any information as it is an external issue.”

But another unnamed Taliban source in Pakistan added: “We wish we had an opportunity to hijack such a plane.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...missing-Malaysia-Airlines-plane-but-we-didn-t

And we know how honest and trustworthy the Taliban and its' spokespeople are.
Since when do we take "statements" from known terrorists? :banghead:

Was the General on Fox yesterday for real? He talked as if what he said was fact. I just can't imagine someone of his status doing that, retired or not. But, he could have been a decoy.

Authorities are attempting to downplay the boarding of the plane with stolen passports by misguided people who simply wanted to get to the west ???

To eventually assume the identity of another flight and having loaded this one with chemical, biological or a combination of , fly it into a western city to kill & spread terror...

This aircraft will turn up, in a most inconvienent location... it's been their worst nighmare since flight began,,, and now it has happened... why else would we be sending assistance 1/2 way around the world to locate a 3rd world nations aircraft ??? Think about it ??? Why ???

I believe we would help look even if we did not think something bad could come from it. But I do think they have it on their mind that yes this could occur. It will be a lot harder though to bring this plane back to any country loaded with anything and not be confronted somehow. This has put everyone on high alert and I dont feel they would get away with something so easily. Taking it out and off radar was one thing, and noone expected it, but people are too observant right now.

Boeing Co on Wednesday said the missing 777 Malaysia Airlines (MAS) plane MH370 was not subject to a new U.S. safety directive that ordered additional inspections for cracking and corrosion on certain 777 planes.

The Federal Aviation Administration last week ordered additional, repeated inspections of certain Boeing 777aircraft, warning that corrosion and cracking could lead to rapid decompression and damage to the structure of the aircraft.

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nati...ysia-jet-not-subject-to-FAA-inspection-order/

I see this article is from last week, but it was brought up on The Today Show this morning, so I googled for it.

I am going to try and explain how I came to the conclusion that my mad professor is one scary dude, with skills to do something of this magnitude and motive!

China says it has found no evidence that any of its citizens on board the missing plane were involved in hijacking or terrorism.

Background checks on all passengers from the Chinese mainland on the plane have found nothing to support such suspicions, Huang Huikang, the Chinese ambassador to Malaysia, said Tuesday, according to the state-run Chinese news agency Xinhua.

The Chinese ambassador’s statement is also likely to greatly dampen speculation that Uyghur separatists from China’s far western region of Xinjiang might have been involved in the plane’s disappearance.

http://whnt.com/2014/03/18/new-evidence-in-flight-370-search-explains-planes-path/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member