Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that the files were deleted February 3rd is one of the reasons I think it's irrelevant. :twocents:
In addition, he could have just destroyed and replaced the hard drive if he was hiding something.

Also, I am NOT optimistic this is the plane...
People have reported that you can see this debris on Google Earth.
I would love for others to confirm that... but if it's true, those pictures are several months old.
If you can actually see it on Google Earth, it is NOT the plane. :facepalm:

The fact that the files were deleted February 3rd is one of the reasons I think it's irrelevant. :twocents:
In addition, he could have just destroyed and replaced the hard drive if he was hiding something.

I would love for others to confirm that... but if it's true, those pictures are several months old.

If the same objects can be found on Google Earth, someone needs to get that information to the authorites so they can stop wasting valueable time and assets on a futile search.

If the same objects can be found on Google Earth, someone needs to get that information to the authorites so they can stop wasting valueable time and assets on a futile search.

I have been asking for people to confirm it... but haven't had any luck...
I am awful with it and was lucky to find Australia on there. :facepalm:

http://www.google.com/earth/explore/products/plugin.html

So PLEASE, somebody else look there and if it IS there, let's figure that out...
Here is a picture showing where it is supposed to be:

xs41.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/20/article-2584816-1C6FFBBC00000578-608_634x558.jpg

I am just now finishing this b/c I went to the blog page whose link is provided in the above article. WOW Interesting stuff. I was very wary of the idea of how one 777 could possibly get in the "shadow" of another 777, but apparently this guy thinks it's pretty easy.

hi aa. i miss our discussions in the AK thread :(

one issue with the "shadowed" theory i think would be where did mh370 go when it broke free from trailing the singapore jet? the moment it breaks free, wouldn't military radar stations in countries along the flight corridor be able to pick up the presence of mh370 and then raise the alarm of a possible air intrusion? none of the countries along the flight corridor claimed an anomaly or indication of an unidentified aircraft over their air space, right? or do none of those countries have radar systems?

Every morning I wake up and come straight here to check
And every morning still waiting, some of my family think I'm
Mad for following this so closely.
In some ways I hope this is the plane as if its not the question
Is where is it how can a plane disappear with no trace?
I don't often post as feel there is not really a lot I can add that many
Others here haven't allready said.

I cannot imagine what these families are going through, I just
Hope they get some answers soon.

Every morning I wake up and come straight here to check
And every morning still waiting, some of my family think I'm
Mad for following this so closely.
In some ways I hope this is the plane as if its not the question
Is where is it how can a plane disappear with no trace?
I don't often post as feel there is not really a lot I can add that many
Others here haven't allready said.

I cannot imagine what these families are going through, I just
Hope they get some answers soon.

my very thoughts exactly slug! :seeya:

Here is the original posts that mentioned it could be seen on Google Earth:

First:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10359306&postcount=315"]Websleuths - View Single Post - Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #12[/ame]

Clarification that it was Google Earth:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10359349&postcount=324"]Websleuths - View Single Post - Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #12[/ame]

We need a SCREENSHOT if anyone is able to find it.

When they find the floating debris, and if it appears it could from an aeroplane, there is still the possibility that it may not be conclusively identified as part of the missing plane MH370, though maybe as part of a Boeing 777.

At least if it can, even if they don't find any more wreckage, then the families will know that it crashed in the ocean and it will end the hiding in a hangar theory and provide some certainty that no one survived.

I just hope that it is the tail section with the MA logo on it like the Air France flight.

And really, they HAD to confirm that it wasn't on Google Earth already.
With tools like that at their disposal, they had to use them right?

So PLEASE, somebody else look there and if it IS there, let's figure that out...

xs41.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/20/article-2584816-1C6FFBBC00000578-608_634x558.jpg

I've had a few looks and I can't see it - doesn't mean it's not there though.

Here is the original posts that mentioned it could be seen on Google Earth:

First:

Websleuths - View Single Post - Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #12

Clarification that it was Google Earth:

Websleuths - View Single Post - Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #12

We need a SCREENSHOT if anyone is able to find it.

I would be very surprised if in an ocean as rough as it is supposed to
Be there, that an object would be in the same place for months as it
Would have to be if the same object is still visable

Wish there were co ordinates on tomnod to see if they have the same
Objects on any of there maps.

These are the alleged coordinates:

43 58 34S 090 57 37 E

I finally downloaded Google Earth instead of just using the plug in.
I was able to input those coordinates and it took me right to it!
(I may not sleep now... this thing is awesome!)

I do not see anything but waves.
I don't know what the previous poster saw... but hopefully they will screen shot it for us tomorrow.

I highly recommend downloading Google Earth and looking at those coordinates.
Very sobering and a reminder of how harsh these conditions are. :please:

I would be very surprised if in an ocean as rough as it is supposed to
Be there, that an object would be in the same place for months as it
Would have to be if the same object is still visable

Wish there were co ordinates on tomnod to see if they have the same
Objects on any of there maps.

Here is the latest Southern Indian Ocean panel from tomnod; (according to their FB page)

http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/mh370_indian_ocean/map/132899

these are the co-ordinates (bold)

{"id":132899,"overlay_id":1293,"lat":4.768598,"lon":90.589538,"status":1,"msg":"Retrieved map ID = 132899"}

google map with tomnod co-ordinates: ( green arrow) http://goo.gl/maps/h0j63

too far north of search site

xs41.jpg

I spent a good deal of time last night exploring Google Earth in "our area", and I found nothing. I have to say it takes more skill than I have to keep that earth from spinning out of my control.

These are the alleged coordinates:

43 58 34S 090 57 37 E

I finally downloaded Google Earth instead of just using the plug in.
I was able to input those coordinates and it took me right to it!
(I may not sleep now... this thing is awesome!)

I do not see anything but waves.
I don't know what the previous poster saw... but hopefully they will screen shot it for us tomorrow.

I highly recommend downloading Google Earth and looking at those coordinates.
Very sobering and a reminder of how harsh these conditions are. :please:

haha, the joy of discovering google earth for the first time! I spend hours on it when I can't sleep at night on my phone

I agree with the above poster who pointed out about the family members suffering from fatigue and not being in their own homes. Especially the older ones.

I wonder if something different than the current having them in a hotel couldn't be offered to them? Some means of communication for each of them - I don't know, maybe an ipad for each of them or something like that - and assist them each in returning to their own home. Perhaps assisting other friends and family members to stay with them in their home.

I have been through a couple of very stressful incidents in my life. I had a child who was critically injured and hospitalized in a foreign country. It was torture for me to get there and torture for me to stay there in a hotel - by myself - until my child was released from ICU two weeks later. I longed for the comfort of my own home when I left the hospital each evening. After ICU release, an air transport brought me and my child back to the U.S. where an ambulance met us at the airport and took us straight to a hospital here in my city.

I noted that one of the family members said that people are getting sick and they were asking what was going to be done for them to give them medical care. This is an indication, to me at least, that these poor people somehow need to be convinced that it is not "giving up" for them to return to their own homes, their own doctors, and take care of themselves so that if their loved one does return they will be able to be of assistance to them.

I also read something about if something is found that the family members would be flown to Perth? IMO that's a very bad idea.

BBM I'm so sorry for what you and your child went through, AlwaysShocked, wow. I'm so glad your child has recovered (I hope?) and you and your child were treated decently.

It's so sad to think about those families feeling as if they are giving up on their loved ones if they think about themselves and their own health.

My Google doesn't update daily? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads